Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Maple Shade, NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 513569 It’s been turned on but I’m only getting about 60kW. @Chuq @tes-s

If it's anything like Fairfield or Madison, CT, it shouldn't be trusted as being stable for another week or 2. Awesome that it's on.

Also, if you're local and don't NEED the electrons to go anywhere, go charge anyway. This is how they get their data to stabilize new installs.

5328F5D7-F4C7-4444-934D-4C81062D8C6B.jpeg

I assume as they bring it online they try different charger pods in the boxes to break them in/test/validate. try spot 7 after you drive to cape and back to test out charging.

I believe its free until they bring it offically online

Working. But slow.

Have an old loaner model s. Got 113kw for a bit then quickly dropped to 80s then 50s.

Apparently it's in a testing phase. Ugh.

It's probably the S' fault, not the chargers. Our 2014 Model S has been severely throttled compared to what we spent the first 4 years experiencing even before V3 chargers were a thing. It's really upsetting and I'm sure I'll lose my *sugar* next long road trip we take with the S.

It's probably the S' fault, not the chargers. Our 2014 Model S has been severely throttled compared to what we spent the first 4 years experiencing even before V3 chargers were a thing. It's really upsetting and I'm sure I'll lose my *sugar* next long road trip we take with the S.

Ur probably right.
It's very frustrating that they don't tell you about the throttling when you buy one!
My X is a 17 so I hope I have a bit more time.

Weird.

Both of the previous two poster have model 3s.

I have a loaner old S and it VERY slow. I thin slower than v2.

Can't wait to get my X back from service....

Also, this inconsistency will hopefully be resolved in the next few weeks.

This is one of teslas first v3s from what it seems. So I'm okay if they need to rest it extensively.

Went today for lunch to test and it was SLOW. Arrived with 38% charge. Used the one farthest away from UNO’s (didn’t see numbers in the stalls). View attachment 514655

There's usually a few week period of unpredictability between being turned on and being shown on the in-car nav. (heh, in-car nav showing superchargers... still a novel concept to us old-head owners.)

PhillyGal, I have a '15 S 70D and I'm feeling your pain
70D was the best possible config known to man! I wish we could have gotten that one because we paid way too much for an S85. At the time we were afraid of a 60 because there were so few chargers. But yes, it's painful and I feel like a bit shady. They should have communicated better and maybe even gave an option to opt out of the battery warranty and not be throttled.

Weird.

Both of the previous two poster have model 3s.

I have a loaner old S and it VERY slow. I thin slower than v2.

Can't wait to get my X back from service....

Also, this inconsistency will hopefully be resolved in the next few weeks.

This is one of teslas first v3s from what it seems. So I'm okay if they need to rest it extensively.

what about the dozens in canada that went online?