Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - McLeansville, NC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla has added a new SuC location to their map for Q4 2022 as McLeansville, NC. McLeansville is a very small place as denoted by the red boundary in the snippet below, so I think it will be at the Sheetz right next door off the new I-785 loop. This technically has a Greensboro address but is the most logical place IMO as there is virtually nothing in McLeansville proper.

Additionally, Tesla added Clemmons, Lexington, and Salisbury, NC to the map which looks pretty obvious they will be Sheetz locations as well.

1659823456184.png

1659823423418.png

…Tesla added Clemmons, Lexington, and Salisbury, NC to the map which looks pretty obvious they will be Sheetz locations as well.
Salisbury has a destination charger currently, no supercharger site. Nearest Supercharger is Lexington, NC about 16 miles from Salisbury. Is there something that indicates Salisbury will also be getting Supercharger at some point? I’ve checked city permitting and nothing shows there.

McLeansville, NC

Host Type: Gas Station
Host: Shell
Along Primary Interstates: I-40, I-85
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-70
Along Auxiliary Interstates: I-785

I-85

To: Burlington, NC (v2) - 9.5 miles
Diversion: 0.4 miles
To: Mebane, NC - 22.5 miles

US-70

To: Burlington, NC (v2) - 14.1 miles
Diversion: 5.2 miles
To: Mebane, NC - 29.8 miles

More North Carolina density.

Salisbury has a destination charger currently, no supercharger site. Nearest Supercharger is Lexington, NC about 16 miles from Salisbury. Is there something that indicates Salisbury will also be getting Supercharger at some point? I’ve checked city permitting and nothing shows there.
Tesla's website - 99% likely it will be the Sheetz.

1662402844924.png

Tesla's website - 99% likely it will be the Sheetz.

View attachment 849199
Didn’t see that, thanks. And I agree but hope it will not be the Sheetz. That site has a small parking lot with few open spots normally. A bank of Superchargers will be tough there and likely ICEd a lot of the time.