Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Charging on Friday afternoon going from work to Wenatchee via Monroe. Not happy the stalls are so close to the entrance, and behaviors like this font endear Tesla drivers to locals. I'm sure there's likely done explanation, though nothing I come up with is positive. This was ~4:12 to 4:40pm Friday, with > 50% occupancy when I left:
IMG_2991.JPG

View media item 116983
Charged at Monroe today. It still shows that only 4 stalls are available, but I was the only one there.

Did have two very nice conversations. One was another Tesla owner who had t realized there was a SC here. The other was a guy from south eastern Washington who knew nothing about Tesla. Got to do the dog-and-pony show. He's 6 foot 5 though, so we weren't very positive about him being comfortable, and he didn't want to try my S.

• Informative
Reactions: BerTX
Image00001.jpg

I haven't been supercharging recently... but does this look like a bug to you guys or are the superchargers really THAT busy all the time in the last few days?

The monitor below is from the Fremont HQ delivery center, assuming it is real and not simulated, in this day and age how can there be such a disconnect between such simple basic information? :eek:

Image00001.jpg

Charged in Monroe about noon today. In car nav appears to be showing accurate stalls in use info now. Showed one stall in use when I arrived and updated to two in use seconds after I plugged in. No one else was charging but a stall ( I think it was 5A) was physically busted. Someone had run into it and it was wrapped in yellow caution tape.

On way home from Stevens Pass today I stopped to charge at the Monroe SCers. A Tesla tech and two contractors were repairing the busted stall 5B. The tech had been called because 1A had been reported as "broken". The tech had been to the site last week to determine what was "broken" with 1A (it had physical damage) and noticed the yellow tape around 5B (which had not been reported) so he assessed the damage to 5B and returned today to repair it. They completed the repairs while I was there so I moved my MS to 5B to test it. The tech disabled 1A and will be back in the next day or to repair it.

When I first saw 5B with the yellow tape I assumed it had been reported to Tesla, and it may have been, but from now on I will always call in any discrepancy I notice at the Superchargers and I will suggest others do so too. Also the term "broken" is not very informative to the tech so if there is physical damage I will take a photo and send it to Tesla if they request it.

I also noticed it couple of weekend ago when I stopped by to visit Leavenworth. I will do that next time as well.
On way home from Stevens Pass today I stopped to charge at the Monroe SCers. A Tesla tech and two contractors were repairing the busted stall 5B. The tech had been called because 1A had been reported as "broken". The tech had been to the site last week to determine what was "broken" with 1A (it had physical damage) and noticed the yellow tape around 5B (which had not been reported) so he assessed the damage to 5B and returned today to repair it. They completed the repairs while I was there so I moved my MS to 5B to test it. The tech disabled 1A and will be back in the next day or to repair it.

When I first saw 5B with the yellow tape I assumed it had been reported to Tesla, and it may have been, but from now on I will always call in any discrepancy I notice at the Superchargers and I will suggest others do so too. Also the term "broken" is not very informative to the tech so if there is physical damage I will take a photo and send it to Tesla if they request it.

A little off topic but don't want to start a new thread.

I am wondering why the Electrify America chargers at the Monroe Walmart haven't been turned on yet. According to electric permit
# 3189929P they were signed off as complete on 6/24/2019.

Any guesses on why they are not hot?