Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger- Seattle, WA - Meridian Ave N (under construction Jan 2024, 12 V3 + L2)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Getting to this supercharger is a bit strange but doable. What did throw me for a loop is how this supercharger is not near any amenities. Even during business hours it may be hard to find a restroom at this location.

Attachments

• IMG_6100.jpeg
    IMG_6100.jpeg
    669.6 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_6101.jpeg
    IMG_6101.jpeg
    633.3 KB · Views: 30
Yeah I drive by this site frequently but it's always at night and usually rainy so I don't bother taking pictures. The only change I've noticed in recent days is additional "boxes" showing up on the site. They are still concealed but I suspect it is the switchgear and or cabinets. There had been one obvious cabinet still in shipping packaging all along but there will obviously need to be two more for a 12-stall site. It isn't clear to me whether the new "boxes" were from a new shipment or the result of the container being unpacked. I've never seen inside the container, but it's been on site for a while.

Drove by last night and there was one handicapped parking sign (could have been there from before but it looked new) and one "ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING ONLY" (or something like that, didn't get the exact verbiage) sign that had been erected. Wouldn't be surprised if they were erecting the rest of the signs today.

Still no transformer and a big pile of dirt in the general area where I think the transformer will go.

I think the plan is to build a small museum around the bollards, signs, striped pavement, cabinets and light construction equipment so that citizens of the 22nd century will be able to view what the transition to electric transportation was really like.

... No changes...

Reactions: bruce4000