Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Newburgh, NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I noticed that the nose in superchargers have enough length of cable for you to pull up sideways blocking the offender in and get the cable to your car. So you can charge, and block the people in who have ICED you. I plan and doing that quite a bit... So even with all tall the spots blocked it looks like 3 tesla or so can charge. So I am really liking all those nose in chargers there.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for the double post. don't know how to edit my other one. Also, the chargers were still off Saturday night when I really needed one.... But that was when I verified how easy it was to block the offenders in.

I noticed that the nose in superchargers have enough length of cable for you to pull up sideways blocking the offender in and get the cable to your car. So you can charge, and block the people in who have ICED you. I plan and doing that quite a bit... So even with all tall the spots blocked it looks like 3 tesla or so can charge. So I am really liking all those nose in chargers there.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for the double post. don't know how to edit my other one. Also, the chargers were still off Saturday night when I really needed one.... But that was when I verified how easy it was to block the offenders in.

Be careful with blocking anyone in, unless you aren't worried about someone scratching your vehicle (people ICEing those spots tend to be less considerate).

I do like this layout, but I'm surprised to see it in a state which is known to get quite a bit of snow.

At Newburgh again. I might make it a weekly thing as I go up to the finger lakes every wkd. Worth mentioning that 3 of the chargers are ICE'd right now.

212d2ba1e675f7ef4bdaaeaf4406be98.jpg

Visited this one for the first time last night. The spot is pretty nice looking and the yogurt place a couple doors down had a bathroom and decent yogurt Didn't have time to check out the restaurant but I went in to check out the menu and they have a bunch of decent options. You can also get takeout including pizza. Nowhere to sit outside while you charge really though and not much of an area to walk around. But it was safe parking, plenty of open spots and seemed safe.
IMG_5445.jpg

1A here stall here was giving me something like "please check source power" error when plugged in. The ring wasn't blinking red or anything which makes me think the stall is broken somehow.
You had a black S? Saw you move and figured you just didn't want to be number 2 on the charger. A tesla pulled in that spot later and seemed to be charging. We had a great table outside watching the goings on.