Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Pasadena, CA (LIVE 26 Nov 2019, 24 urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Supercharged yesterday and walked over to the restrooms by H&M/Tommy Bahamas. Could not find the validation machine in the hallway. I believe this was removed some time ago, replaced with a couple of coin-operated claw machines.

This is correct. I walked around the mall this morning and couldn't locate any publicly accessible validation machines. The Starbucks did not hesitate to validate me with the purchase of a Grande Latte.

Been checking the usage periodically while (unfortunately) at work today. While Glendale and Burbank (3rd St.) have been pretty solidly filled, Pasadena has always had a minimum of 7-10 spaces available. Could be people are still hitting their typical chargers, not paying attention to their Nav, or just shopping where they want and it happens to NOT be Pasadena.

RT

Reactions: Fongers
Getting busier! Station still reports used/available stalls oddly...

Attachments

• FC3422BE-853F-40DD-8AF0-F4BA8FA44021.jpeg
    FC3422BE-853F-40DD-8AF0-F4BA8FA44021.jpeg
    125.4 KB · Views: 98
What are the hours in which the lot does not charge for parking? I went Sunday morning at 6 AM and saw a Model S wanting to enter and decided not to. I pulled a ticket to get in but the exit gate was up. The other exit gate had an attendant but not sure if collecting. I drove to top to check it out, plugged in to charge for 5 minutes to see the input, and then drove out via the exit where the gate was up. No charge.

The mobile app is still not showing N/24 spaces in use. Note sure whether the car app is displaying the red bars for filled slots. When I last checked yesterday it was just showing empty bars for available slots. So, if there were 8 spaces open, they would be showing 8 white bars.

The city now has the last 2 DCFCs installed in the handicapped spots. Guys were up there this morning pulling CAT-5 cable through the conduits. Nice picture above showing good usage. In checking the phone app over the last couple days I have never seen fewer than 7 spots still available. So it isn't filling up yet. December Holiday shopping will be a good shakeout given the proximity to the Paseo mall.

RT

Interesting to see that people are parking with a space in between, despite that being irrelevant at Urban Superchargers. Probably good in the long run, to ingrain the behavior in newbies who don't know about SC etiquette, for when they do visit one where that matters.

Interesting to see that people are parking with a space in between, despite that being irrelevant at Urban Superchargers. Probably good in the long run, to ingrain the behavior in newbies who don't know about SC etiquette, for when they do visit one where that matters.
When I was there on thanksgiving day, I parked with only two cars on the back side charging. A woman in a model s came and parked so close my wife had trouble getting in despite unlimited options available.

I drove into the Pasadena Supercharger area this morning at about 4:15. A blue Model 3 was just leaving and a
dark colored Model 3 was plugged in and charging. Later when I took my morning stroll there was an older Model S parked on the other side charging. Plently of activity here for those of you who are night owls.