Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - San Juan Capistrano, CA (7 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought I read SJC wasn't going to open until mid-April?

yep. We've been waiting for easement approval for power to be connected from the street (per Randy s). Its approved now and construction /trench was supposed to start today. It'll take a couple days and then SDGE will show up and connect power. Then whole system needs to be tested.

Last edited:
Hehe I get my Tesla back (from repairs) end of this week.
Though I recently moved in to an apartment walking distance from Irvine Spectrum. So I can charge there as my overnighter, and SJC just for quick topups.

(More in line with what the superchargers were made for)

:D can't wait to get back into my P85

Sheesh. I'm beginning to wonder if San Diego SC AND Oxnard will be completed before SJC. Very frustrated. I guess i'll have to use Hawthorne tonight.

no activity today at the site. I'm very surprised by that. My understanding is that trench work from the street was to be started on Monday the 24th (immediately following the weekend swallows day parade). Today is Thursday. Zzzzz. Just when you thought we were finally done with delays...

Outside of the supercharger has been painted brown. Super Chargers are still wrapped in plastic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    879.8 KB · Views: 1,136