Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Please copy the picture and information and paste here. There have to be TMC members in the area as well to validate. Take a moment and go check it out for all of us to see. "Photo up" and post. The rest of us are too far away to do it easily, thanks anyone/everyone.

But not showing on nav screen in car. Only one way to know for sure. I'm headed out

Working. Two spots ICE'd

eNSA4r5.jpg

No access issue. Enter self park entrance, these on are ground floor

@BlueShift

I think the cable is the thickest, stiffest cable I've ever used. I'd charged earlier at Truckee/Brockway enough tinget down here and back in case this wasn't open, and the cables here sure seemed thicker than Brockway.

Last edited:
Tesla's own convention has been to label the superchargers based on the city they are in or the city that would be on the mailing address. It just makes it more confusing if we label them differently here.

FWIW I'm not a local but I definitely know where it is when it's labeled Stateline, NV. If it were labeled "South Lake Tahoe," I would assume it was on the CA side of the border. And if it were labeled "Tahoe," I would not at all be sure where it is, because it's way too broad. It could be in Incline Village or anywhere else on the lake with that type of label.

Reactions: EVCarGUy
What's the garage clearance, if anyone knows offhand? Curious about the ability to bring a camper into the garage. Looks unlikely.

I didn't measure it, but there's not a chance in heck of turning that airstream of yours around once you were inside. It's a traditional, tight, multilevel parking garage. I doubt you could even make the first 180 degree turn towing your trailer.

• Informative
Reactions: ohmman
Just curious, how hard would it be to detach the trailer outside the garage then charge and then re-attach it? It could be a work-around that allows a Tahoe trip with your trailer.
Not hard. I do it all the time, I was just curious if it would be possible.

Truthfully, I'd probably leave the Airstream at camp if I were in Tahoe. This charger would be for topping up if I had no power at the campsite.

• Informative
Reactions: EV-lutioin