Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Sydney (Chatswood), NSW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

moa999

2020 3 SR+ MSM
Mar 4, 2020
Sydney, AUS
Alerted by post of @rx80,
Video of new V4 Superchargers at Chatswood in Sydney's North.

Poster reports 8 V4s.
Will still be some time off as while the stalls are up there are no power cables in the conduit.

At The Mix @ Chatswood Place, 260 Victoria St on B3 (bottom level) which is at the far end of the Victoria St shopping strip, a different location to the much larger Chatswood Chase that had been listed in NSW grant docs.

Also seemingly 8 V4s, rather than 9 listed in the Govt docs, but I suspect this is simply an altered and relocated site.

As a much smaller centre (Aldi, a few coffee shops, food places and specialty shops) it's probably a better option than Chatswood Chase which has a very large carpark that can be time consuming to get in and out of.

Last edited:
Great find @rx80! I assume this is the NSW grant funded location (was originally Chatswood Chase, hence the confusion).

I've updated the existing pin at supercharge.info, pointed the forum link to this thread, listed as V4 stalls, but I've kept it at 9 stalls for the time being since that's what the grant required. I don't think the video captured all of them, or there may be another stall around the corner somewhere! Can always update later.

This is a good shopping centre, the car park is easy to get around and the parking spaces are a decent size. The only downside of it is that it's not near a main thoroughfare, and it can be difficult to get to with heavy traffic. The street where the car park entrance is narrow, and makes for tight manoeuvres when a XL sized SUV (car of choice around Chatswood, usually black) is coming in the other direction.

Plenty of good food options there, with Chat Thai being my favourite.

• Informative
Reactions: Sir Surfalot