Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Tillamook, OR (LIVE Sept 2022, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla's find us website has updated this evening with a previously unknown location - Tillamook, OR, target Q4 2022. Any leads on this location? The destination chargers at the Tillamook Creamery have been awesome in the past, but probably getting overloaded!

Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 5.37.33 PM.png

Maybe they'll put it in the blimp hanger. Just kidding, but that would be awesome.

Right now Blue Heron also has a single Tesla connector and a J1772, The cheese factory as you mention has several 48a level 2 tesla chargers. There is also an ancient level two charger downtown near the Safeway that's been hit or miss for me in the past.

I would assume this would be built somewhere directly next to 101 though.

Maybe they'll put it in the blimp hanger. Just kidding, but that would be awesome.

Right now Blue Heron also has a single Tesla connector and a J1772, The cheese factory as you mention has several 48a level 2 tesla chargers. There is also an ancient level two charger downtown near the Safeway that's been hit or miss for me in the past.

I would assume this would be built somewhere directly next to 101 though.
Fred Meyer parking lot would be easiest. Right on the corner with lots of extra spaces. I think they've done a couple in Grocery Outlet parking lots too.

Most of those lots look quite small to stuff 8 stalls, a transformer and 3 equipment cabinets in and not take a significant amount of available parking spaces.
I’m thinking the east side of the street.

As another poster mentioned it could be the Fred Meyer parking lot but that lot is generally pretty full except the north side where the recycling machines are located.

I’m thinking the east side of the street.

As another poster mentioned it could be the Fred Meyer parking lot but that lot is generally pretty full except the north side where the recycling machines are located.
I'm pretty sure there are some generic L2 chargers in the Fred Meyer lot already, too. Smack in the middle of it.... and I think they are not working half the time (That's what I remember seeing on PlugShare when I was there in back in September.)

The ones at the cheese factory worked great, though!

I'm pretty sure there are some generic L2 chargers in the Fred Meyer lot already, too. Smack in the middle of it.... and I think they are not working half the time (That's what I remember seeing on PlugShare when I was there in back in September.)

The ones at the cheese factory worked great, though!
There is! They have a blink (or similar) and another run by the state.

Tillamook, OR

Host Type: Restaurant
Host: Tillamook Creamery
Along Primary Interstates: None
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-101
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

US-101

To: Seaside, OR - 47.5 miles
Diversion: 0.3 miles
To: Aberdeen, WA - 143.5 miles

Some attention given to US-101. Maybe they'll try to split the large gaps remaining on US-101, especially the Bandon, OR to Lincoln City,OR gap.

This site is also fairly close to the end of OR-6 so helps travelers who'd take that route from/to the Portland area.

Yes, it likely is. But without Tesla equipment of some sort on site (pedestals, cabinets, etc) it can’t be officially confirmed as under construction.
There is enough circumstantial evidence that I’ve added it as a construction site on supercharge.info.

Pin on Find Us map ✅
Target opening date soon ✅
Permit with this location ✅
Construction site of appropriate size ✅
Some materials on site (conduit) ✅