Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ahh, I don't use that app but someone should report that user. Fake check-ins give people a false sense of security - someone could get there relying on a charge there and end up stranded!

I don't know if you can get individual users check-in history to see if this is a pattern?

I wouldn't jump to any conclusions because even in this thread someone was able to charge. Look on page 7.

The story of this supercharger is it was working, but something was wrong with it. So it was deactivated, and it hasn't been reactivated since. No one knows what's wrong with it.

I also wouldn't completely rely on some app. It's best to check the in-car supercharger map to make sure that all the superchargers needed are indeed working.

I can't imagine walking into a Freddies and finding anyone that knew anything. Most park in the employees area way out in the back 40 and probably have no idea Tesla is there. Some corporate guy at Krogers made the deal. I reported the Blink charger was on the blink, they had no idea what to do.

Anyone have a clue what's going on here?
I watch a LOT of Supercharger threads. One concept I have NEVER seen is someone saying "oh, I had some information on that but didn't put it in the forum". Trust me, when somebody on TMC has Supercharger information, it will be broadcast. You don't need to ask for it.:D

Wish there was some explanation of the source of the hold up -- is it Tesla? Local power company? Someone playing a gag and just tying the tape around the cords to see how long they stay in place before it's realized that things are actually working? The lack of info is frustrating!

Wish there was some explanation of the source of the hold up -- is it Tesla? Local power company? Someone playing a gag and just tying the tape around the cords to see how long they stay in place before it's realized that things are actually working? The lack of info is frustrating!

Mr. PlugShare, Dec 19, 2017 posted a picture of a Tesla connected to a charger so it looks like it was operational briefly. I was there when the elec company put in the meter and made electricity available. Must be a issue between the electric meter and the power distribution since there are 6 individual chargers. If there was a charger issue, only two charging stations (A/B) would be affected.

Pretty crazy that the original goal seemed to be Thanksgiving 2017... so we are now 2 months late and counting.

I will be getting a windshield and defective brake calipers (got a recall notice last summer about them) replaced by Tesla on Monday. I'll stop by if I have the range to spare.

It's quite possible the problem is out of Tesla's hands. If the site can't get approved by the local inspectors it's going to sit. Another thing that may have happened is the local electricians screwed up and something needs to be redone.

0670FE16-7B64-43E2-803A-9E4C0690DCD3.jpeg
Still NO POWER!!!!
Sunday 1-28-2018... This sucks... We need this open, its a great location. 12 stalls...