Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Webster, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
giphy (1).gif

I spoke with a North Houston Service Center rep and the target date for the Webster, TX supercharger going live is Thanksgiving.
Seriously? Almost 3 full months just to finally turn it on? The delays and hold ups at this location has absolutely been ridiculous. I've been having to go to the Channelview station just to come back to Clear Lake nearly every other weekend. And too bad Tesla doesn't have a CCS adapter yet otherwise I would be fine going to Cracker Barrel or Walmart in League City.

The service center guys never know anything about supercharger construction. They just provide whatever canned response they have been told. In this case, that is good news!

When I had one of the mobile techs out for my failed paddle gear and switch a couple weeks ago, they asked me when it was going to open, so they could charge the mobile service Model S at it!

Fuses are in, meter is set, and transformer is energized. Tesla commissioning is final step required before the Supercharger is live.

And light pole bases are being poured.
Sweet! I’m picking up a friend off a cruise ship in a couple weeks. We can stop for a little bbq on the way.
Ohhh yeah...check out the sweet Suite designation...EV
LOL, hadn’t realized that was the address.

Last edited: