Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - West Yellowstone, MT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was barely pulling 3A (in Nephi, UT):

Attachments

• IMG_0700.JPG
    IMG_0700.JPG
    592.9 KB · Views: 92
We are in Grand Teton NP heading towards this charger. we have a non-refundable hotel for two nights and plan to tour Yellowstone.

It was fine this morning, but right now says "temporarily" down. No cell service so we cannot call Tesla. using car browser now. Anybody happen to know how temporary this is?

FYI, at Yellowstone old faithful snow lodge, they have a 14-50 and they have just installed and powered up some clipper creek down by the regular Old Faithful Lodge. In the cottage area by the showers. They were on, but they wouldn't charge when I was there. They finally put up EV charging signs by the 14-50 and the strange 14-30 connect your next period

FYI Lake Yellowstone Hotel
There is a 14-50 and a 30A as well as several 120V outlets at the Lake Yellowstone Hotel. The plugs are located at the back of the hotel by the loading area (employees only). There were 3 Teslas overnight on September 22.
Space for 2 cars side by side.
The Bellman supervisor Bob showed us to the spot.
One of the Tesla owners says the plugs were installed within the last couple of weeks.
I spoke to one of the hotel managers, Ray Foote, praising the hotel for installing some EV chargers.
Ray apologized for the location and appearance but said to let Tesla owners that they are welcome.

IMG_3174.JPG
IMG_3176.JPG