TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Supercharger - Willcox, AZ

Discussion in 'Mountain/Southwest Supercharger locations' started by azred, Jul 6, 2017.

1. PLUS EV

PLUS EV Running on Empty

This station is half ICEd every time I go there. Super frustrating because there is a lot on the other side of the hotel that is always empty. I wish they just put the supercharger over there.

2. tccartier

tccartier Member

Just for an update :) 20000 miles later I'm now at about 73 K miles 100% charge is now down to 255 I've lost about five miles of rated range this year in 20,000 miles of driving. Charging to 90% yields a similar result used to be 235 now down to 230 at best.

3. teddytoons

teddytoons Member

Wow! Thanks for the heads up!

4. Graffi

Graffi Member

No alternative so we had to use it. We were there at 3:27 am to 4:49 am this morning (Monday, October 8, 2018). All charging spots were empty, except us. We did not need to stay that long but as I was driving out of the parking lot my wife said she needed to use the bathroom again. I dropped her off at the door and plugged back in until she was done. A little extra juice never hurts and there is no extra weight.

• Like x 1
  5. tmoz

tmoz S85D, Prius PiP

TMI (-:

6. tccartier

tccartier Member

Wilcox here we go again!

Attached Files:

7. Mr. PlugShare

Mr. PlugShare Mr. PlugShare

It’s nice how Tesla placed the Supercharger in the building:p

• Funny x 1