Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Woodstock, NB

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Couldn't find a thread to discuss this, so I started one. Apologies if I'm overstepping.

Had to stop in twice today for some electrons at the NBP Chademo located at Murray's Truck Stop just south of Woodstock.
Previously I'd asked at the cash about when the Tesla SC was going to be there, and they'd told me it was going to happen there, no idea when.

Today, I was directed to the Manager, who said it was a funny coincidence as he had a conference call scheduled today at 1 pm with Tesla and Irving head office. We chatted for a while about the benefits and challenges and he gave me his card and suggested I call back later today to check in.

Just did...

They have apparently came to an agreement today and will be breaking ground this spring for the Woodstock SC!

Booya!

NB

Couldn't find a thread to discuss this, so I started one. Apologies if I'm overstepping.

Had to stop in twice today for some electrons at the NBP Chademo located at Murray's Truck Stop just south of Woodstock.
Previously I'd asked at the cash about when the Tesla SC was going to be there, and they'd told me it was going to happen there, no idea when.

Today, I was directed to the Manager, who said it was a funny coincidence as he had a conference call scheduled today at 1 pm with Tesla and Irving head office. We chatted for a while about the benefits and challenges and he gave me his card and suggested I call back later today to check in.

Just did...

They have apparently came to an agreement today and will be breaking ground this spring for the Woodstock SC!

Booya!

NB
You have known about this for a while, so there isn’t much new stuff. Are you passing by St-Leonard?
Also, @BlueShift

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Chuq

Absolutely not, that's exactly how it is supposed to work :)

Now added to supercharge.info.

Funny, I heard someone in another thread talking about the distance from the new Saint Leonard location to Woodstock, followed by a reply that "there isn't a SC in Woodstock", which got the reply "it's too much of an obvious location for it not to have one soon!"

Woodstock, NB

Highways: TCH/TOR
Routes: NB-165

TCH:
To: Lincoln, NB - 106.2 km
Diversion: 0.6 km
To: Aulac, NB - 323.3 km

Also:

Kind of exciting to have some confirmation, even if we knew it was coming, especially when you see the comfortable numbers.

Updated on supercharge.info. Now this makes for 5 Superchargers in the same area in construction at the SAME TIME!!!
E4378F5F-6DD5-4BFC-9154-A19851078D48.png

@Doug_G could you merge this thread with the other Woodstock thread? (Link in ryplamer’s post)