Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
@TreborThickweb I find this twitter feed useful for Canadian weather:

They will provide a lot of updates on the hurricane.

At this point it looks like Cape Breton Island will take a direct hit on Saturday, but the area of impact is wide. If the track doesn't move further eastward, your best bet is probably to ride it out in St. John's where the winds are expected to top out at 50mph. You definitely don't want to be on that ferry on Saturday (It won't run anyway imo)!

Good luck!!
Yep, the Saturday overnight was cancelled sometime today but after your input and the Wife’s input, I woke up this morning and grabbed one of the last spots on the overnight from Port aux Basque. I did console myself with a day exploring Gros Marne National park. The wind was picking up so my kayak only explored a well protected cove, after hauling it cross country I wanted to make sure it touched the Atlantic! What an impressive bit of scenery! I hope I can get back someday and explore the fishing villages on the north shore and St Pierre on the south side. Raining pretty good right now as I sit in the bar on the ferry ready to leave. It will be interesting to see what Nova Scotia will be like In the morning!

Attachments

• 986264B6-6732-44B4-BFFA-D270899673B2.jpeg
    986264B6-6732-44B4-BFFA-D270899673B2.jpeg
    421.3 KB · Views: 61
  • 7C7B3CDA-949B-4602-A3AE-254C82C76EF5.jpeg
    7C7B3CDA-949B-4602-A3AE-254C82C76EF5.jpeg
    701.7 KB · Views: 33
Ok. Now I'm really really confused. I've always used the Tableau map. Always.. So that is what I was using. Perhaps it is a simple delay in the Tableau map updating. I can see on Tableau that my Long Island visits of a few days ago are showing as I have become accustomed to.

I selected Tableau Map from the supercharging.life page .... just as I have been doing.

So now I just went back and selected the "Map" function.... which does show the visits I've just made.

Should I simply stop using the Tableau map? Or am I missing something?
Tableau is still good but updates are always manual now. I try to update it everyday, but I sometimes miss days. If you notice old data, don't hesitate to ping me.

Looks like I’m on a bit of a time out. Model 3 needs a new battery—both kinds. At 225k. Initial parts wait pegged at 3 weeks. Reman apparently retails for about $13.5k and requires $750 labor. They didn’t put the HV part in my estimate for approval, so I’m probably living on false hope that it will be gratis.
Sorry to hear.

Reactions: Bighorn
Looks like I’m on a bit of a time out. Model 3 needs a new battery—both kinds. At 225k. Initial parts wait pegged at 3 weeks. Reman apparently retails for about $13.5k and requires $750 labor. They didn’t put the HV part in my estimate for approval, so I’m probably living on false hope that it will be gratis.
Ahh bummer I am sad to hear. I have a similar car so I am interested to hear how this turns out. What warranty do they offer on a cash battery replacement?

Reactions: Bighorn
Yep, the Saturday overnight was cancelled sometime today but after your input and the Wife’s input, I woke up this morning and grabbed one of the last spots on the overnight from Port aux Basque. I did console myself with a day exploring Gros Marne National park. The wind was picking up so my kayak only explored a well protected cove, after hauling it cross country I wanted to make sure it touched the Atlantic! What an impressive bit of scenery! I hope I can get back someday and explore the fishing villages on the north shore and St Pierre on the south side. Raining pretty good right now as I sit in the bar on the ferry ready to leave. It will be interesting to see what Nova Scotia will be like In the morning!
Seems like a prudent decision though I'm sure it kind of sucks to not get more time in Newfoundland. I'm a little surprised you were able to get on that ferry on short notice as I would have expected more people to be fleeing. Though I guess most Newfoundlanders wouldn't have anywhere to go to get away from the storm.

Driving across NS and NB today the superchargers did seem to be a little busier than what I'm used to in these parts (I'm used to being the only one at the supercharger lol). I even had to share a paired stall at Enfield. It looks like you'll hit some rain in NS but it's from an unrelated storm. The hurricane won't have a significant impact until Friday, but Saturday is the main event!

Wife agreed to watch the kids while I went on a sprint to clear California (bless her heart). 1423 miles, 27 hours, few new chargers:

Check-ins for 2022-09-21
- Tustin - Red Hill Ave, CA (#401) (First to check-in)
- Bakersfield - S Enos Ln, CA (#402) (First to check-in)
- Soledad - H Dela Rosa St, CA (#403)
- Laguna Seca, CA (#404)
- Palo Alto - Bryant St, CA (#405)
- San Leandro, CA (#406)
- Vallejo - Solano Ave, CA (#407)
- Ukiah - N State St, CA (#408)
- Red Bluff - S Main St, CA (#409)
- Cottonwood, CA (#410)
- Lathrop, CA (#411)
- Tracy - West Grant Line Rd, CA (#412)
- Turlock, CA (#413)

Check-ins for 2022-09-22
- Santa Nella, CA (#414)
- Selma, CA (#415)

Laguna Seca Raceway: I bagged this one for fun but it sounds like the group might prefer to remove this from the game? I went during track hours and was charged a $8 admission fee at the gate (gate guy said since its a county facility, he has to charge everyone, despite me making my intentions for the visit pretty clear for the touch and go). It was a track day as well so not sure how this would work on a non-track day or after hours, although they do have a number of gates so I imagine after hours would be a no-go. The chargers are on the paddock, an area reserved for paying racers. I spent about 10 minutes talking my way thru the door guy here since I wasn't participating in the track session, and he needed approval from someone else to let me through. Charge showed up in my charge history but to my knowledge the site is not listed on the nav nor on Find Us.

Buttonwillow Raceway, Cal Club Road: Some previous posts indicated that this station was powered on, and at times showed up live on the nav. Yesterday was "temporary closure" but I decided to try anyway and drove down the gravel road of shame. It must have been 1/4 mile long and I don't really want to do it again. Fell flat however since the chargers were not lit up on a Wednesday morning despite a Tesla branded sign out front indicating which entrance to make for the gravel road. Not sure if they plan to do a quick pave of the surface here to allow more use of the chargers before the track is completed? Still a lot of work left to do here as seen in the pics. Perhaps they just turn it on for busy travel weekends and the occasional power outage that happened recently to all of Kettleman City? I'll re-attempt once paved i think.

Attachments

• 20220921_102130.jpg
    20220921_102130.jpg
    359.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 20220921_063702.jpg
    20220921_063702.jpg
    307.7 KB · Views: 29
  • 20220921_063818.jpg
    20220921_063818.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 20220921_064030.jpg
    20220921_064030.jpg
    308 KB · Views: 31
Only thirteen for today! Tomorrow I’m going to reach number 700, which is crazy since I only made it to 600 last Saturday. When I originally planned out this whole trip, I expected to return to Oregon with about 750 under my belt. Now I’m thinking that I might be able to pull off 800. :)

#684, 09/22/22, Chester, VA
#685, 09/22/22, Colonial Heights, VA
#686, 09/22/22, Petersburg, VA - Wagner Road
#687, 09/22/22, Halifax, NC
#688, 09/22/22, Rocky Mount, NC
#689, 09/22/22, Smithfield, NC
#690, 09/22/22, Benson, NC
#691, 09/22/22, Fayetteville, NC
#692, 09/22/22, Lumberton, NC
#693, 09/22/22, Florence, SC - North Williston Road
#694, 09/22/22, Florence, SC
#695, 09/22/22, Summerton, SC