Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check in for 9/24/2022
Baileyville ME (#338)
Ellsworth ME
Brewer ME
Skowhegan ME
Augusta ME
Freeport ME
Portland ME
Seabrook NH
Littleton MA
Hudson MA (#347)
Woke up Pocologan Beach in New Brunswick as Nova Scotia was getting hit with Fiona’s dregs. I had some rain and impressive winds that wanted to knock ya down but otherwise no fallen trees blocking roads or flooding. The winds quieted down about halfway to Acadia Park. I had an enjoyable tour of Roosevelts cottage on Campobello Island, the tour was very informative and the blasting winds added to the coziness of the place. Also did my Geography geek thing and went to West Quody Light House, most eastern point in the USA. My guess is that EVPlus had long ago hit this place! I still need to bag a high point on this trip.

Attachments

• 48A7C661-1E88-4909-902B-BAEA1DE4CD22.jpeg
    48A7C661-1E88-4909-902B-BAEA1DE4CD22.jpeg
    679.6 KB · Views: 70
  • 30B036DE-C004-45B3-92A0-481E15291B02.jpeg
    30B036DE-C004-45B3-92A0-481E15291B02.jpeg
    645.9 KB · Views: 39
  • 0233A189-C6B7-4EA6-A9A2-E8663EB663DD.jpeg
    0233A189-C6B7-4EA6-A9A2-E8663EB663DD.jpeg
    400.7 KB · Views: 48
@TreborThickweb I find this twitter feed useful for Canadian weather:

They will provide a lot of updates on the hurricane.

At this point it looks like Cape Breton Island will take a direct hit on Saturday, but the area of impact is wide. If the track doesn't move further eastward, your best bet is probably to ride it out in St. John's where the winds are expected to top out at 50mph. You definitely don't want to be on that ferry on Saturday (It won't run anyway imo)!

Good luck!!
This is my before shot and the CBC after shot from the same place behind the Grocery Store, those poor folks, they seemed rugged but this is a big hit. Turns out I got out on the second to last ferry!

Attachments

• C7C89841-FA50-46FE-9E2B-34F99EE9EAC9.png
    C7C89841-FA50-46FE-9E2B-34F99EE9EAC9.png
    757.3 KB · Views: 47
  • 53D2D193-E3D8-4E39-9BEF-77E64414505F.png
    53D2D193-E3D8-4E39-9BEF-77E64414505F.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 46
Check-ins for 2022-09-24
- Chino Hills, CA (#102)
- Yucca Valley, CA (#103) (First to check-in)

PSA: The westbound Watson Road exit from US-10, leading to the Buckeye Supercharger, is closed, as is the next westbound exit. From the looks of the construction, the exit will be closed for days, if not weeks. The eastbound exit is open.

Launched a bold adventure to get back into the top ... 90. Road debris and a shredded tire cut my quest short but on my dejected retreat back home I noticed a green flag not far from my route. A small consolation prize is a first at Yucca Valley.

Geolocation in the app stopped working (probably user error, since resolved).

Yucca_Valley.jpg

Also did my Geography geek thing and went to West Quoddy Light House, most eastern point in the USA. My guess is that EVPlus had long ago hit this place!
Yessir! I posted the same pics back on page #420 of this thread!

I still have not been to northernmost spot in the contiguous states at Angle Inlet, though I noticed Darren bagged that one recently. Also need the northernmost point in all of US (near Barrow, AK) and the westernmost point in all of US (not even sure where that is but it's got to be in HI or AK). The nice thing about West Quoddy is it works for both the easternmost in the contiguous US and the US as a whole. It's the only extreme point that is like that!

If you want an easy high point, you could try Jerimoth Hill (RI) which is just a short walk through the woods from a signed highway turnout. Or MA or NJ which you can just drive up to (they are in state parks). The northern New England high points are already getting crushed by bad weather and the CT high point is a much tougher hike than one would expect.

Mini trip this weekend:
9/24: Dobbs Ferry, NY and Fairfield, CT - Northbound
9/25: Fairfield, CT - Southbound

The star of the trip was my kid. Seriously, wonderful road trip partner for his age. I had never gone anywhere substantial alone with him but he made it a breeze. He keeps asking me his number of chargers visited. Turns out, it's 230!

The villains of the trip were whoever put on the Sound on Sound festival in Bridgeport, CT. Hot mess express. Social media comments are off the chain...

The villains of the trip were whoever put on the Sound on Sound festival in Bridgeport, CT. Hot mess express. Social media comments are off the chain...
I've given up on music festivals, while they sound like a good idea even the best run festivals are a bit of a $h!t show but the possibility of a badly run festival is fairly high and they can be disastrous if not downright dangerous. Even if they are well run, the environments are generally not very conducive for serious listening, way too many distractions.

Mini trip this weekend:
9/24: Dobbs Ferry, NY and Fairfield, CT - Northbound
9/25: Fairfield, CT - Southbound

The star of the trip was my kid. Seriously, wonderful road trip partner for his age. I had never gone anywhere substantial alone with him but he made it a breeze. He keeps asking me his number of chargers visited. Turns out, it's 230!

Congratulations to PhillyKid, he just pulled ahead of me. I better step up my game. :cool:

Bruce.

Yessir! I posted the same pics back on page #420 of this thread!

I still have not been to northernmost spot in the contiguous states at Angle Inlet, though I noticed Darren bagged that one recently. Also need the northernmost point in all of US (near Barrow, AK) and the westernmost point in all of US (not even sure where that is but it's got to be in HI or AK). The nice thing about West Quoddy is it works for both the easternmost in the contiguous US and the US as a whole. It's the only extreme point that is like that!

If you want an easy high point, you could try Jerimoth Hill (RI) which is just a short walk through the woods from a signed highway turnout. Or MA or NJ which you can just drive up to (they are in state parks). The northern New England high points are already getting crushed by bad weather and the CT high point is a much tougher hike than one would expect.
I have the northeast covered except for Maine and Vermont. When I did Rhode Island we supposedly needed to sneak in cause we crossed the music teachers property that lived next door! And my ex-son-in-law from Connecticut never appreciated my telling him that The Connecticut high point was located in Massachusetts!
The CT high point also has the oddity that it is not the high point of the mountain it's on. The summit of Mt Frissell is in MA, but its southwest shoulder has the highest point in CT.