Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I drove by the giga factory in Austin TX. Holy cow that thing is massive.

I've been very busy with work and will be until mid November. I try to get a few new stations here and there. Just enough to keep GHammer from catching up to me lol

Check-ins for 2022-09-19
- Price, UT (#1088)
- Edwards, CO (#1089)
- Silverthorne - Ruby Ranch Rd, CO (#1090)
- Idaho Springs, CO (#1091)
- Conifer, CO (#1092)
- Lakewood, CO (#1093)

Check-ins for 2022-09-20
- Boulder, CO (#1094)
- Superior, CO (#1095)
- Westminster, CO (#1096)
- Thornton, CO (#1097)
- Brighton, CO (#1098)
- Denver - Pontiac St, CO (#1099)
- Centennial, CO (#1100)
- Monument, CO (#1101)
- Colorado Springs, CO (#1102)
- Clayton, NM (#1103)

Check-ins for 2022-09-21
- Amarillo - E Interstate 40, TX (#1104)
- Natchitoches, LA (#1105)

Check-ins for 2022-09-24
- Iowa, LA (#1106)
- Beaumont - Walden Rd, TX (#1107)

Check-ins for 2022-09-25
- Baytown, TX (#1108)

Check-ins for 2022-09-30
- Houston - W Alabama St, TX (#1109)
- Houston - Westheimer Rd, TX (#1110)
- Houston - Hempstead Hwy (SC), TX (#1111)
- Waller, TX (#1112)
- Wharton, TX (#1113)

Check-ins for 2022-10-03
- New Braunfels, TX (#1114)
- Del Valle, TX (#1115)
- Austin - FM 969, TX (#1116)
- Austin - 5601 Brodie Ln, TX (#1117)
- West Lake Hills, TX (#1118)
- Bee Cave, TX (#1119)

I'm embarrassed that I missed the usage of BREAK, not BRAKE. I'm telling myself that I missed that because I was excited to read that someone else had "mirage" braking going across Kansas like I did recently. Seemed to happen when cresting a hill.
I did it too and It bugs the heck out of me when other people do it and I never make that mistake (untill now).

Day 4 of the D.C. and Then Some Trip. Finally got off the interstates and into a meatier hunting area. Another perfect driving day.

Check-ins for 2022-10-03
- Concordia, MO (#1062)
- Columbia - W Broadway, MO (#1063)
- Brentwood, MO (#1064)
- St. Louis, MO (#1065)
- Collinsville, IL (#1066)
- Marion, IL (#1067)
- Cape Girardeau, MO (#1068)
- Miner, MO (#1069)
- Kuttawa, KY (#1070)

Finally got to visit all the open SC locations that had plagued me in the Orlando area. Dropped the wife off at her relatives house in Kissimmee and cleaned up the whole area. Now I only have one-offs scattered around my state still needing attention.

Check-ins for 2022-10-02
- Davenport, FL (#260)
- Kissimmee, FL (#261)
- Celebration, FL (#262)
- Orlando - Palm Pkwy, FL (#263)
- Orlando - 7826 W Sand Lake Rd, FL (#264)
- Orlando - Millenia Plaza Way, FL (#265)
- Winter Park, FL (#266)
- Apopka, FL (#267)
- Altamonte Springs, FL (#268)
- Deltona, FL (#269)

Check-ins for 2022-10-03
- Kriens, Switzerland (#433) (First to check-in)
- Bulle, Switzerland (#434)
- Saint-Julien-en-Genevois, France (#435)
- Annecy, France (#436) (First to check-in)
- Aire du Granier, France (#437)

Check-ins for 2022-10-04
- Aire de l’Abis, France (#438)
- Salaise-sur-Sanne, France (#439)
- Valence, France (#440)
- Montélimar, France (#441)
- Orange, France (#442)
- Avignon - le Pontet, France (#443)
- Montpellier, France (#444)
- Rivesaltes, France (#445)
- Girona, Spain (#446)

Made it to Spain (new country for supercharging for me), but don't have enough time to meet with my girlfriend in Cadiz.

Tomorrow I'll go for Barcelona and than head back home. PXL_20221004_150155668.MP.jpg

I have a room at some kind of small castle with a nice 🐑 in the hallway.

Day 4 of the D.C. and Then Some Trip. Finally got off the interstates and into a meatier hunting area. Another perfect driving day.

Check-ins for 2022-10-03
- Concordia, MO (#1062)
- Columbia - W Broadway, MO (#1063)
- Brentwood, MO (#1064)
- St. Louis, MO (#1065)
- Collinsville, IL (#1066)
- Marion, IL (#1067)
- Cape Girardeau, MO (#1068)
- Miner, MO (#1069)
- Kuttawa, KY (#1070)
I get nervous every time you post 😂

We have two Teslas in our garage, and that will happen occasionally. Push the button on the charger handle right next to one car's charge port, and the other opens up.
For us it's every time! Even though we aren't in a garage but rather one (charging) in the driveway and the other in the street.
1) This happens to me all the time but I don't have to get out and close the chargeport. You must have an older Model S.
Indeed. Our S is the sensitive one that opens all the dang time, even when I try to shield the charge cable with my body. And it's also the one that won't close itself.
Happens pretty much every time to us too. In both the 3s & when we had the S too
Same. Except the one that opens is on the street!

I plan to be In Fredonia NY tonight at about 10pm if anyone else is in the "neighborhood." One of the few times that living near Buffalo is an advantage - at least with regard to SCs - otherwise it's the place to be (no hurricanes and a lot more water than Vegas, Phoenix). Ok, what's the problem with a few snow flakes?

Finally got to visit all the open SC locations that had plagued me in the Orlando area. Dropped the wife off at her relatives house in Kissimmee and cleaned up the whole area. Now I only have one-offs scattered around my state still needing attention.

Check-ins for 2022-10-02
- Davenport, FL (#260)
- Kissimmee, FL (#261)
- Celebration, FL (#262)
- Orlando - Palm Pkwy, FL (#263)
- Orlando - 7826 W Sand Lake Rd, FL (#264)
- Orlando - Millenia Plaza Way, FL (#265)
- Winter Park, FL (#266)
- Apopka, FL (#267)
- Altamonte Springs, FL (#268)
- Deltona, FL (#269)
You charged at the Palm Parkway supercharger less than 15 minutes before I arrived to top off, so you obviously weren’t there for very long. One of these days I’ll meet a fellow participant, I’m just sure of it! 🙂

Another beautiful driving day through the forests of Kentucky and Tennessee, foliage was just starting to turn. Very little traffic, the Western Kentucky Parkway was particularly pleasant. Luckily my wife was working from the car and taking conference calls most of the day so she didn't notice that we only went 280 miles but took 560 miles to do it. She did wonder why, if we were heading east, we kept going back and forth between central and eastern time zones.

Check-ins for 2022-10-04
- Haubstadt - Ruffian Way, IN (#1071)
- Louisville - Preston Hwy, KY (#1072)
- Elizabethtown, KY (#1073)
- Beaver Dam, KY (#1074)
- Bowling Green, KY (#1075)
- Crossville, TN (#1076)
- Knoxville - Brookview Centre Way, TN (#1077)