Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was a picture of you guys? Your Avatars appear to also be living in a prior time, I was seriously gonna post "Who's that a picture of?" in Van's earlier vista photo. All this time thinking Van was a kid.

I guess I have an avatar from 1992 covering many of the sites I frequent, finally updated this avatar to the left earlier this year.

That picture is only from 2016 ! It is taken from the observation deck of the Sears Tower, when we took the kids to Chicago for family vacation. I guess the sunlight changes my white hair to its former shade, of red. (Also, the red "Kris Kringle" beard I used to grow in winter has given way to "Santa Claus" white.)

• Funny
Reactions: Bighorn
Check-ins for 2022-12-30
- Two Harbors, MN (#166) (First to check-in)

Attachments

• PXL_20221231_035047632.jpg
    PXL_20221231_035047632.jpg
    397.2 KB · Views: 76
  • PXL_20221231_035110966.jpg
    PXL_20221231_035110966.jpg
    453.8 KB · Views: 33
Day 4 of my end-of-year road trip. From Colorado Springs, CO, to Alamosa, CO. Only one supercharger bagged.

Check-ins for 2022-12-30
- Pueblo, CO (#238)

I did charge up at a 50kW CCS charger in Walsenburg, CO, before going over La Veta pass. I passed the time with a breakfast burrito from George's Drive Inn, which looks like it ought to be somewhere on Route 66.

I drove a lot of dirt roads in the Sangre Christo foothills, day-dreaming about building a mountain vacation home of the last cheap land in Colorado, but now I know first-hand why it's still cheap. The sunset in the big, flat valley was cool, and the dark skies over Great Sand Dune National Park would have been amazing, if it hadn't been so cloudy.

At least the long exposure on my phone captured a few stars through the thinner clouds.

walsenburg_charger.jpg
dusty_telsa.jpg

alamosa_sunset.jpg

dark_sky.jpg

Check-ins for 2022-12-30
- Mesa, AZ (#1682)
- Phoenix - E Mayo Blvd, AZ (#1683)
- Phoenix - N 19th Ave, AZ (#1684)
- Beaumont - Oak Valley Village Cir, CA (#1685)
- Anaheim - W Lincoln Ave, CA (#1686)
- Fullerton, CA (#1687)
- Brea - S Madrona Ave, CA (#1688)
- West Covina, CA (#1689)
- Pasadena - 3363 E Foothill Blvd, CA (#1690)
- Burbank - N San Fernando Blvd, CA (#1691)
- Sherman Oaks - Ventura Blvd, CA (#1692)
- Northridge, CA (#1693)

I charged at a portable flatbed megacharger at Indio today where an expansion is in progress. Wondering what the verdict would have been had I not already charged at a permanent SC there.

No new chargers in Orlando because I could charge at my hotel there. Ironically, I picked up Florence SC because I couldn’t charge at my hotel here, even though there are two Tesla L2 plugs in back — they’re both occupied. (I’d be far more upset if they had been ICEd, but they’re actually being used by Teslas so I can’t complain too much.)

By the way, exiting Buc-ee’s in St Augustine was a nightmare — it took us 15 minutes from unplugging to getting back onto I-95 due to traffic and poorly timed lights. Also: holy sensory overload, Batman! Buc-ee’s is truly overwhelming for a pit stop.

Check-ins for 2022-12-30
- St. Augustine - World Commerce Pkwy, FL (#137)
- Pooler, GA (#138)
- Walterboro, SC (#139)

Check-ins for 2022-12-31
- Florence, SC (#140)

That picture is only from 2016 ! It is taken from the observation deck of the Sears Tower, when we took the kids to Chicago for family vacation. I guess the sunlight changes my white hair to its former shade, of red. (Also, the red "Kris Kringle" beard I used to grow in winter has given way to "Santa Claus" white.)
Sears Tower was renamed the Willis Tower in 2009. The locals get irritated when you call it the Sears Tower now. ;)

Reactions: vanjwilson
Sears Tower was renamed the Willis Tower in 2009. The locals get irritated when you call it the Sears Tower now. ;)

Hmm..I have pretty deep ties to Chicago and everyone I know there still calls it Sears tower.
Since moving to Maine, we've been told that you have to be at least a third generation resident to be considered a real Mainer.
So maybe the issue is with the definition of "locals". :)

Since moving to Maine, we've been told that you have to be at least a third generation resident to be considered a real Mainer.
So maybe the issue is with the definition of "locals".

I think there are only about 5 people in Charlotte who were actually born here, and I’m related to 2 of them by marriage. (My step-father-in-law and my sister-in-law; even my wife moved here when she was 2.)

So, at this point, since I’ve live here almost 20 years, I am a “local “.

Day 5 of my end-of-year road trip. From Alamosa, CO, to Albuquerque, NM. Only one supercharger bagged.

Check-ins for 2022-12-31
- Santa Fe, NM (#239)

Hiked up the High Dune in Great Sand Dunes National Park this morning, then charged for an hour at the Blanca RV Park while I ate lunch at Lu's Main Street Cafe next door. That extra juice allowed me to get to the Santa Fe supercharger the direct way, down CO 159/NM 552 through Taos, without having to go back to I-25.

high_dune.jpg

blanca_rv_park.jpg

So maybe the issue is with the definition of "locals". :)
Don’t get me started on renames or “locals”!

When you worked the lifts at the Beav it was “turons”.

Candlestick Park is still the home of the Niners, but then there was Covid from my visit to Levi’s Park. Meh.

Happy New Years all road warriors!!

No new chargers in Orlando because I could charge at my hotel there. Ironically, I picked up Florence SC because I couldn’t charge at my hotel here, even though there are two Tesla L2 plugs in back — they’re both occupied. (I’d be far more upset if they had been ICEd, but they’re actually being used by Teslas so I can’t complain too much.)

By the way, exiting Buc-ee’s in St Augustine was a nightmare — it took us 15 minutes from unplugging to getting back onto I-95 due to traffic and poorly timed lights. Also: holy sensory overload, Batman! Buc-ee’s is truly overwhelming for a pit stop.

Check-ins for 2022-12-30
- St. Augustine - World Commerce Pkwy, FL (#137)
- Pooler, GA (#138)
- Walterboro, SC (#139)

Check-ins for 2022-12-31
- Florence, SC (#140)
This might be a new record!🤓 You managed to clear Pooler, Georgia for one day😂

08AA41F7-B56C-48B8-8DDE-67515BF544A7.png

This might be a new record!🤓 You managed to clear Pooler, Georgia for one day😂

View attachment 891046
Ha - I guess that balances out the two unexpected firsts that I managed to get on last year's trip! Interestingly, the discussion thread for the new Pooler site says today that someone charged there two days ago, so it was likely open when I was there, but either it wasn't on the car's nav system, or it overlapped so tightly with the other Pooler site that I just missed it. Oh well.

Also, to round out my road trip, here are my remaining new-to-me stops:

Check-ins for 2022-12-31
- Benson, NC (#141)
- Mechanicsville, VA (#142)

Mechanicsville could definitely use a charger closer to I-295. Maybe we'll get a surprise appearance from one today? 🤣

Happy New Year!

Day 7 of my end-of-year road trip. From Albuquerque, NM, to Amarillo, TX. Only one new supercharger bagged.

Check-ins for 2023-01-01
- Albuquerque - Louisiana Blvd NE, NM (#240)

Also charged at the EA stations in Santa Rosa, NM, and Tucumcari, NM, because I subscribed this month, so they were $0.04 cheaper than the superchargers that were nearby.

Highlight of today was taking the tram up to Sandia Peak and then hiking in the snow to the crest.

sandia_tram.jpg

sandia_crest_selfie.jpg

Ha - I guess that balances out the two unexpected firsts that I managed to get on last year's trip! Interestingly, the discussion thread for the new Pooler site says today that someone charged there two days ago, so it was likely open when I was there, but either it wasn't on the car's nav system, or it overlapped so tightly with the other Pooler site that I just missed it. Oh well.
Probably wasn't in your Nav yet. It usually takes a couple days to get added after activation. Supercharge.info often updates sooner than that (usually based on information posted here on TMC). So if you really want to check on a location under construction, you should see the recent posts in its thread. I used to do this in the old days, but now there are so many sites under construction that it's hard to keep up.

Heading home from the holidays with the in-laws, managed to plan it so I hit my 400th supercharger last night:

Check-ins for 2023-01-01
- Huntsville, AL (#393)
- Montgomery, AL (#394)
- Greenville, AL (#395)
- Evergreen, AL (#396)
- Robertsdale, AL (#397)
- Mobile, AL (#398)
- D'Iberville, MS (#399)
- Slidell, LA (#400)
PXL_20230102_035629996.jpg

I'll be going through Houston on our way to San Antonio and plan on getting the new Iowa - Henry's Travel Plaza, LA charger and the Houston - Piping Rock Ln, TX location as firsts today.