Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
First alert!

Just checked in to Iowa, LA - Henry's. As I pulled in, a black Model 3 was pulling out.

It's interesting, they built a whole new section of the parking lot for this one. One set of 4 stalls is blocked off still.
PXL_20230102_202822197.MP.jpg

PXL_20230102_202855833.MP.jpg

Heading home from the holidays with the in-laws, managed to plan it so I hit my 400th supercharger last night:

Check-ins for 2023-01-01
- Huntsville, AL (#393)
- Montgomery, AL (#394)
- Greenville, AL (#395)
- Evergreen, AL (#396)
- Robertsdale, AL (#397)
- Mobile, AL (#398)
- D'Iberville, MS (#399)
- Slidell, LA (#400)
View attachment 891366

I'll be going through Houston on our way to San Antonio and plan on getting the new Iowa - Henry's Travel Plaza, LA charger and the Houston - Piping Rock Ln, TX location as firsts today.
Good for you, Steve - you've been cranking up your total with enthusiasm recently!

Reactions: juliusa
Well, you obviously have a count issue in 2016 as SC or stalls shouldn't decrease.
In your formulas, you'll also want to "deduct 1". a 100% increase means the count doubles, and that's obviously not the case.
I'm kind of surprised with the 2013/14 Stall/SC calc as there were more than a handful or 2 and 4 stall installs in the east. I think SC.info only lists the current configuration for upgraded sites and not the original install. That's probably distorting your early year calcs.
Note that this is meant as constructive feedback and not critical nitpicking.
I suppose I shouldn't be surprised at the proportionately large increase for 2022 judging how difficult it's been to just keep New England clear.

Well, you obviously have a count issue in 2016 as SC or stalls shouldn't decrease.
In your formulas, you'll also want to "deduct 1". a 100% increase means the count doubles, and that's obviously not the case.
I'm kind of surprised with the 2013/14 Stall/SC calc as there were more than a handful or 2 and 4 stall installs in the east. I think SC.info only lists the current configuration for upgraded sites and not the original install. That's probably distorting your early year calcs.
I suppose I shouldn't be surprised at the proportionately large increase for 2022 judging how difficult it's been to just keep New England clear.
Bill:
I believe he's showing the number of new locations each year, so 2016 could have gone down - there was a period when Tesla was very tight on funds and they did pull back on the Supercharger build-out. Otherwise, I agree with your comments.

Happy New Year! I hope the James Place Inn is doing well.

Overall count didn’t decrease in 2016. Growth rate was smaller.

Reactions: scottf200
Day 8 of my end-of-year road trip. From Amarillo, TX, to Denton, TX.

Check-ins for 2023-01-02
- Amarillo - E Interstate 40, TX (#241)
- Childress, TX (#242)
- Quanah, TX (#243) (First to check-in)
- Henrietta, TX (#244)
- Denton, TX (#245)

I spent the morning hiking the Lighthouse Trail in Paulo Duro State Park.

Got a first in Quanah, TX. Interesting fact I learned at the state park visitor center is that Quanah Parker was the last Comanche chief to surrender in the Indian Territory after the Battle of Palio Duro. I assume the town is named after him.

By the way, 4 of the 8 stalls at Quanah are still covered and not online yet.

414CD220-9CC9-4643-827C-6B2C1C0DA388.jpeg

2B6A6F73-98B6-4792-8F5B-C843CDE7E7B1.jpeg

B004B69F-007A-400E-8140-366B7AE8500D.jpeg

Attachments

• F632123E-FEE2-487D-B1BA-58094E882ACA.jpeg
    F632123E-FEE2-487D-B1BA-58094E882ACA.jpeg
    619.3 KB · Views: 22

No worries at all. Thanks for your input. Your are right that upgraded sites are not shown twice but it appears the original entry was updated.
ie. London, KY only had 6 originally in 2015 and 8 more were added in 2022 and
Bolingbrook, IL only had 8 originally in 2017 and 8 more were added in 2021(?) and I'm sure other examples.
Wed, Feb 4 2015updateLondon, KYOpen14stalls250kW
Wed, May 31 2017updateBolingbrook, ILOpen16stalls250kW

You are right about the % as it is commonly viewed. I just let the simple formula as the 2018->2019 example tell "165 is what percent of 150?" 165 of 150 is 110%
Here is a new calc.
YeIGI9Z.jpg

In their chart, to my eye, 2016 seems flatter to match the data.
Below via: the charts area: supercharge.info
w2n6BVO.jpg

Supercharge . info map option that lets you visualize additions so I did that for 2013 and 2014. I grabbed the screen as fast as I could because I didn't see a way to pause it!
1brTXx9.jpg

Supercharge info 2012 & 2013 (and the 1st from 2014).
SAb1aAQ.jpg

Supercharge info 2012 & 2013 & 2014

LZF4VP2.jpg

My first new Supercharger of 2023:

Check-ins for 2023-01-02
- Quincy, WA (#1213) (First to check-in) (Comment: Snowy!)

3E5533A7-BE80-42BB-8E98-328EFE44371A.jpeg

Freezing fog overnight made for a gorgeous icy landscape on the way to Quincy. We went through Leavenworth on the way home, which was absolutely packed with people. No problems with the roads other than a little traffic west of Leavenworth.

Stevens Pass was buried in several feet of snow but the road crews had everything in pretty good shape.

35458BB3-EF1F-4E90-8891-C7DA0E84B861.jpeg

It was a long day of driving yesterday, so spousal negotiations dictated that we leave some spots unvisited, so there will still be more for me to bag in the future. Maybe on a trip where we visit friends in College Station.

Did get two firsts though.

Check-ins for 2023-01-02
- Metairie, LA (#401)
- Covington, LA (#402)
- Iowa - Henry's Travel Plaza, LA (#403) (First to check-in)
- Webster, TX (#404)
- Houston - W Alabama St, TX (#405)
- Houston - Westheimer Rd, TX (#406)
- Houston - 9633 Westheimer Rd (SC), TX (#407)
- Houston - Piping Rock Ln, TX (#408) (First to check-in) (Comment: Not on nav or mobile app yet, but still gave a charge.)

Had some beignets and chicory coffee in the morning after the disappointing hotel breakfast:
PXL_20230102_154608911.jpg

Drove through so much fog in Louisiana athat Autopilot give up:
PXL_20230102_145610543.MP.jpg

Got a first at Henry's Travel Plaza
PXL_20230102_202855833.MP.jpg

Which had some refreshing sentiments inside
PXL_20230102_203720605.MP.jpg

Found out that the Holiday Inn near the Beaumont, TX location has a pretty cool waterfall inside.
PXL_20230102_222305532.MP.jpg

Noted that my computer seems to like rebooting on it's own fairly frequently these days...
PXL_20230102_234910713.jpg

And then the last new stop of the day was also a first, which had what appears to be a giant indoor/outdoor playground in the background.
PXL_20230103_022559742.jpg

Good for you, Steve - you've been cranking up your total with enthusiasm recently!
And thank you. It's all due to family that's halfway across the country and a very patient wife.
We left for our Christmas trip on my birthday and my wife said "for your birthday, you should be able to visit as many Superchargers as you want", and thus the dogleg route from San Antonio to Nashville through New Orleans was born.
With the baby on the way, we'll be traveling to see family once again next year, but I imagine we'll need to keep things local for a bit while we figure out how to get life right side up again.
I'll then probably want to get some tutelage from @PhillyGal on how to best hunt with a little one on board. 😉

It was a long day of driving yesterday, ...
Drove through so much fog in Louisiana that Autopilot give up:

(pict 2) Our drive on Fri, Dec 23rd, was similar in that the AP failed several times. Snow was blowing perpendicularly at 20+ mph.

(pict 1) It was not the most 'comfortable' drive even tho most of the roads were decent (sometimes with strips of snow/slushy).
We charged 4 times instead of 2 stretched out ones. The efficacies of 0F down to the kids' place vs. 20F back home were very different.

1zIVLmz.jpg

via TeslaFI

hMdTraD.jpg

First in New Boston, TX.

Posting before the end of the day today because I think other competitors are well positioned to share in it.

I found 16 of 16 open stalls, no waiting. Also, the Tesla nav only lists a Denny’s but there is actually an attached Exxon/Pilot with a grill and a quirky western store, like at the supercharger in Flatonia, TX.

01CF49C9-E72F-44CE-AAD9-3B59CD2A90D3.jpeg

7AB34AC1-EE77-468C-8747-AB3B4062E1C0.jpeg

Day 9 of my end-of-year road trip. From Denton, TX, to Tupelo, MS.

Check-ins for 2023-01-03
- McKinney - University Dr, TX (#246)
- Sulphur Springs, TX (#247)
- New Boston, TX (#248) (First to check-in)
- Texarkana, TX (#249)
- Memphis - North Germantown Pkwy, TN (#250)
- Tupelo, MS (#251)

I already posted pics of the first at New Boston above, to gives folks a chance to share.

It was a driving day, so not much worth sharing. Since Sulphur Springs was so far off the highway--literally in the revitalized little downtown, I was at least looking forward to getting coffee at the Baked + Brewed Bakery and Coffeehouse, but they are closed Monday–Wednesday. I did try Big Jake's, one of the local BBQ chains, for lunch in Texarkana.

bakedandbrewed.jpg

big_jakes.jpg