Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check-in: Innisfil ON (1st to Check-in ....BUT... see below)

Innisfil is in the database as "under construction." It is located at a Tesla Service Centre. In the past, service people have told me that these would be open to the public. Juice is now turned on -- but notices have been attached that they are NOT open to the public. I stopped by today and got 1 kWh just to stir up trouble.

Photos below show that they have a bunch of new deliveries taking up the stalls (the opposite of ICE-ing). I managed to sneak into one left open.

The "Supreme Court of the Supercharger Game" has to make a ruling here. Remove it from the database and ignore my visit, or.... let others thumb their noses at the tesla service centre.

@PLUS EV already weighed in for "removal" in the Innisfil topic. Frankly, I am good with that. What you say @Big Earl @Chuq @corywright ??

IMG_2155.jpg
IMG_2152.jpg
IMG_2151.jpg

Check-ins for 2023-01-28
- Orland Park, IL (#1711)
- Cranberry Township, PA (#1712)
- Bethesda - Elm St, MD (#1713)
I would be tempted to say that must set a record for average distance between multiple check-ins in a day -- but maybe just another day in saddle for @Bighorn and others at the top of the table

Check-ins for 2023-01-28
- Valencia, CA (#399)
- Victorville - Amargosa Rd, CA (#400)
- Victorville, CA (#401)
Today Supercharger Hunting is brought to you by the letter V

Dang. Missed each other:

Check-ins for 2023-01-29
- Lake Elsinore - Grape Street, CA (#599)
- Beaumont - Oak Valley Village Cir, CA (#600)
- Victorville - Amargosa Rd, CA (#601)
- Victorville, CA (#602)
- Barstow - E Virginia Way, CA (#603)

California again clear (if you don’t look too close) back to OR/WA when that OR super site opens

Today Supercharger Hunting is brought to you by the letter V

Dang. Missed each other:

Check-ins for 2023-01-29
- Lake Elsinore - Grape Street, CA (#599)
- Beaumont - Oak Valley Village Cir, CA (#600)
- Victorville - Amargosa Rd, CA (#601)
- Victorville, CA (#602)
- Barstow - E Virginia Way, CA (#603)

California again clear (if you don’t look too close) back to OR/WA when that OR super site opens
600! 👍🏼👍🏼

Check-ins for 2023-01-22
- Providence, RI (#124)
- Freetown, MA (#125)
... which cleared New England. But then Newton opened, on the one night I spent out of town in weeks! So:

Check-ins for 2023-01-29
- Newton, MA (#126)
... which clears New England.

But also: on my way down from New Hampshire, charging at Ashland, my car freaked out with recurring alerts: BMS_u008 Acceleration and top speed reduced, GTW_w018 Electrical system power reduced, GTW_w157 Power reduced (Vehicle systems shutting down), BMS_f071 Unable to start vehicle. Car wouldn't shift out of Park into Drive. Tried all the things - scroll wheel reboot, power off and restart, call Tesla roadside service, could not resuscitate. And so (three hours later) I was back on my way, in a slightly different configuration:

PXL_20230126_182717644.jpg

Peabody says it's the HV battery, target date has gone from Feb 8 to Feb 13 (so far). Luckily I'm still under warranty for the battery! They gave me a loaner Model S (I tagged Newton in the loaner.)

Check-ins for 2023-01-22
- Providence, RI (#124)
- Freetown, MA (#125)
... which cleared New England. But then Newton opened, on the one night I spent out of town in weeks! So:

Check-ins for 2023-01-29
- Newton, MA (#126)
... which clears New England.

But also: on my way down from New Hampshire, charging at Ashland, my car freaked out with recurring alerts: BMS_u008 Acceleration and top speed reduced, GTW_w018 Electrical system power reduced, GTW_w157 Power reduced (Vehicle systems shutting down), BMS_f071 Unable to start vehicle. Car wouldn't shift out of Park into Drive. Tried all the things - scroll wheel reboot, power off and restart, call Tesla roadside service, could not resuscitate. And so (three hours later) I was back on my way, in a slightly different configuration:

View attachment 901283

Peabody says it's the HV battery, target date has gone from Feb 8 to Feb 13 (so far). Luckily I'm still under warranty for the battery! They gave me a loaner Model S (I tagged Newton in the loaner.)
Same exact situation happened with my 2019 a few months ago. Charging in Boynton Beach, FL and had the acceleration and top speed alerts while charging. After I unplugged, the car wouldn't go into drive and a series of alerts (mostly BMS related) started flashing across the screen. It was indeed the HV battery, replaced under warranty.

I was surprised that my replacement battery actually gives me a few less indicated miles than my old battery at a 90% charge. When the car was close to new, 90% gave me ~307 rated miles. I was down to 299 before it crapped out (~130k miles on the car at the time). The new one only shows 296 at 90% charge. :(

Same exact situation happened with my 2019 a few months ago. Charging in Boynton Beach, FL and had the acceleration and top speed alerts while charging. After I unplugged, the car wouldn't go into drive and a series of alerts (mostly BMS related) started flashing across the screen. It was indeed the HV battery, replaced under warranty.

I was surprised that my replacement battery actually gives me a few less indicated miles than my old battery at a 90% charge. When the car was close to new, 90% gave me ~307 rated miles. I was down to 299 before it crapped out (~130k miles on the car at the time). The new one only shows 296 at 90% charge. :(
@gnxs how many miles on yours when the battery failed? How long did the replacement take?

I should have said - mine is a 2019 (pre-Raven) Model S, 64K miles.

• Informative
Reactions: SilverMonk
@gnxs how many miles on yours when the battery failed? How long did the replacement take?

I should have said - mine is a 2019 (pre-Raven) Model S, 64K miles.
Mine is a 2019 Raven Performance. It has had 2 battery replacements. Both failed after supercharging sessions. The first one was at ~54k miles, the second was a few months ago when the car had ~134k miles. The car currently has 140k miles on it.