Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:

Harris Ranch Supercharger Takeover

Hi Members,
Join TOSV and other Tesla owners clubs as we celebrate the expansion of the Harris Ranch Supercharger. With 98 charging stations, Harris Ranch in Coalinga, California, is now the largest Supercharger station in the world.

Saturday, February 18, 2023
12:00 – 2:00 p.m.

Harris Ranch Tesla Supercharger
24505 W. Dorris Ave.
Coalinga, CA (map)
Google Calendar | ICS
Harris Ranch is strategically located between the Bay Area and Los Angeles, two of Tesla’s biggest markets in the world. The charger has long been a popular spot for Tesla vehicles to stop and charge along the 380-mile route. In fact, Harris Ranch was the first-ever site for a Tesla Supercharger.
Join us for this special event!
NOTE: Please indicate if you will purchase lunch at the Harris Ranch BBQ Express so we can give them an accurate headcount. It’s encouraged to support a local business!
PARTICIPATING CLUBS

Thought I’d share for the ‘local’ ones who care to join the event! Tesla Club does great events! They also organized the Madonna Inn CA Takeover. See you there?

• Informative
Reactions: juliusa and NKYTA
What about Needles? Juice wasn't worth the squeeze? 😂
Like I said, don't look too carefully, MOST of the pin is in Arizona. I hope to be over that way this summer when I am doing the
Rt. 66 Fun Run. Hoping to find a group that will wind from Chicago to LA. More than 2000 miles all the way.

Seems like a good time to take a Tesla as there are now Superchargers located in:
Saint Louey, Joplin, Missoury And Oklahoma City (Looks oh so pretty)
Also Amarillo, Gallup, New Mexico, Flaggstuff, Arizona
(Don't forget Winona the way Tesla has)
And Superchargers in Kingman, Barstow, San Bernardino

The Fun Run is just an Arizona thing ending in Kingman, but I wanna do the whole route and history.

Harris Ranch Supercharger Takeover

Hi Members,
Join TOSV and other Tesla owners clubs as we celebrate the expansion of the Harris Ranch Supercharger. With 98 charging stations, Harris Ranch in Coalinga, California, is now the largest Supercharger station in the world.

Saturday, February 18, 2023
12:00 – 2:00 p.m.

Harris Ranch Tesla Supercharger
24505 W. Dorris Ave.
Coalinga, CA (map)
Google Calendar | ICS
Harris Ranch is strategically located between the Bay Area and Los Angeles, two of Tesla’s biggest markets in the world. The charger has long been a popular spot for Tesla vehicles to stop and charge along the 380-mile route. In fact, Harris Ranch was the first-ever site for a Tesla Supercharger.
Join us for this special event!
NOTE: Please indicate if you will purchase lunch at the Harris Ranch BBQ Express so we can give them an accurate headcount. It’s encouraged to support a local business!
PARTICIPATING CLUBS
Thought I’d share for the ‘local’ ones who care to join the event! Tesla Club does great events! They also organized the Madonna Inn CA Takeover. See you there?
I’ll never forget the hour charging off the old Roadster to S adapter before we could ”get” the V1 “Supercharger”!

Like I said, don't look too carefully, MOST of the pin is in Arizona. I hope to be over that way this summer when I am doing the
Rt. 66 Fun Run. Hoping to find a group that will wind from Chicago to LA. More than 2000 miles all the way.

Seems like a good time to take a Tesla as there are now Superchargers located in:
Saint Louey, Joplin, Missoury And Oklahoma City (Looks oh so pretty)
Also Amarillo, Gallup, New Mexico, Flaggstuff, Arizona
(Don't forget Winona the way Tesla has)
And Superchargers in Kingman, Barstow, San Bernardino

The Fun Run is just an Arizona thing ending in Kingman, but I wanna do the whole route and history.
Randy, do you plan to travel the original route 66 west of Kingman that goes through Oatman?

I can hear Nat King Cole blasting from your speakers all the way down here in the Valley! Have fun this summer....

Reactions: NKYTA
Sold the family homestead and picked up this batch on the way home today.
Check-ins for 2023-01-31
- Blakeslee, PA (#441)
- North Bergen - John F Kennedy Blvd, NJ (#442)
- North Bergen, NJ (#443)
- East Rutherford, NJ (#444)
- Little Ferry, NJ (#445)
- New Haven, CT (#446)
- Providence, RI (#447)
- Freetown, MA (#448)
- Newton, MA (#449)

Check-ins for 2023-02-01
- Washington - M St NE, DC (#1715) (First to check-in)

25E5E378-18B3-453D-BF3F-26D810CAAAF1.jpeg
On to Fredericksburg.

Check-ins for 2023-02-01
- Washington - M St NE, DC (#1715) (First to check-in)

View attachment 902034On to Fredericksburg.
Also sharing the M Street and Fredericksburg firsts with Bighorn and probably @Thinkje today. Anyone else?

PXL_20230201_190853449.jpg

PXL_20230201_172920174.jpg

Also saw this on the way back. Definitely not my style.

PXL_20230201_200830112.jpg