Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally hit 1500 after stalling for a few months because of the weather.

Check-ins for 2023-01-21
- Redding, CA (#1497)
- Red Bluff - S Main St, CA (#1498)
- Dunnigan, CA (#1499)
- Elk Grove - 7119 Elk Grove Blvd, CA (#1500)
- Lathrop, CA (#1501)
- Turlock, CA (#1502)

Here's the route from Supercharge.info. I little too cluttered to be of much use. I really miss not having TeslaFi.

View attachment 898348
Tedious workaround possible: use the red dots to locate your stops. Add custom locations at each of them.
Then change filter only to show custom locations.

Reactions: JSergeant
First!

Check-ins for 2023-01-22
- Columbia - Town Center Place, SC (#261) (First to check-in)

Nice view of back of an Academy Sports store. ;)

I stopped by 521 BBQ in Rock Hill, SC, for some pulled pork with mustard sauce. Have to have reason to over 2 hours to charge, or I’d seem weird, right?

CD4BCB03-CC3F-4DA3-AD5E-379184F0459D.jpeg

A0EEE3C6-BA41-448B-A8F0-B38C8A68DD7C.jpeg

Here's the route from Supercharge.info. I little too cluttered to be of much use. I really miss not having TeslaFi.
Tedious workaround possible: use the red dots to locate your stops. Add custom locations at each of them.
Then change filter only to show custom locations.
Soon you'll be able to make the supercharge.info markers smaller yourself :) although Sacramento & the Bay Area might still be a bit too dense to show that specific route cleanly.

(For a preview, see supercharge.info - plus a bit more detail & background in a separate post.)

• Informative
Reactions: vanjwilson
Day 3 of the California trip. Added 9 new Superchargers. It was a crisp, pleasant day, with lots of evidence of recent flooding in the area between I-5 and CA-99. We drove about 402 miles.

Check-ins for 2023-01-22
- Santa Nella, CA (#1503)
- Selma, CA (#1504)
- Visalia, CA (#1505)
- Coalinga, CA (#1506)
- Kettleman City - Bernard Dr, CA (#1507)
- Buttonwillow - Cal Club Rd, CA (#1508)
- Bakersfield - S Enos Ln, CA (#1509)
- Bakersfield - Copus Rd, CA (#1510)
- Mojave - Sierra Hwy, CA (#1511)

Map using @ItsNotAboutTheMoney's suggestion. Thanks.

Edit: I just noticed that's not actually the route we took. The Nav took us back across to Chowchilla from Santa Nella and then down CA-99 through Fresno.

1674446781111.png

Day 4 of the California trip. We were originally going to stop in Riverside after getting Redlands, in order to visit the Cheech Marin Center for Chicano Art, but it turned out they were closed today. I had checked a few weeks ago and they were supposed to be open on Mondays, but apparently they changed their policy since I checked. So we continued on to Ontario etc, saving some time for tomorrow.

Check-ins for 2023-01-23
- Barstow - E Virginia Way, CA (#1512)
- Barstow - E Main St, CA (#1513)
- Barstow - Tanger Way, CA (#1514)
- Victorville, CA (#1515)
- Yucca Valley, CA (#1516)
- Beaumont - Oak Valley Village Cir, CA (#1517)
- Redlands - W Stuart Ave, CA (#1518)
- Ontario, CA (#1519)
- West Covina, CA (#1520)
- Brea - S Madrona Ave, CA (#1521)

Edit: Here's a map. It wouldn't upload earlier. The trip was about 340 miles and theoretically about 7.1 hours, but actually was more like 10 hours, partly due to hitting rush hour traffic from Brea back to Riverside. We'll try to hit the Marin Center again on Wednesday if the timing works out.

1674537860822.png

Last edited:
Day 4 of the California trip. We were originally going to stop in Riverside after getting Redlands, in order to visit the Cheech Marin Center for Chicano Art, but it turned out they were closed today. I had checked a few weeks ago and they were supposed to be open on Mondays, but apparently they changed their policy since I checked. So we continued on to Ontario etc, saving some time for tomorrow.

Check-ins for 2023-01-23
- Barstow - E Virginia Way, CA (#1512)
- Barstow - E Main St, CA (#1513)
- Barstow - Tanger Way, CA (#1514)
- Victorville, CA (#1515)
- Yucca Valley, CA (#1516)
- Beaumont - Oak Valley Village Cir, CA (#1517)
- Redlands - W Stuart Ave, CA (#1518)
- Ontario, CA (#1519)
- West Covina, CA (#1520)
- Brea - S Madrona Ave, CA (#1521)

Edit: Here's a map. It wouldn't upload earlier. The trip was about 340 miles and theoretically about 7.1 hours, but actually was more like 10 hours, partly due to hitting rush hour traffic from Brea back to Riverside. We'll try to hit the Marin Center again on Wednesday if the timing works out.

View attachment 899108

Wow! When I went through Barstow last March, I charged at the only SuC currently open there.

Now, just 10 months later, there are three more sites in Barstow itself, plus a new one just down the road in Victorville.

I don't know how you West Coast folks will keep California clear at this rate.

• Funny
Reactions: Darren S and NKYTA
Wow! When I went through Barstow last March, I charged at the only SuC currently open there.

Now, just 10 months later, there are three more sites in Barstow itself, plus a new one just down the road in Victorville.

Well, I had pretty much cleared California a year ago, so all of these are new in the last year.

The 4 stall 72 kW chargers at E Main seemed like they might not be a long term situation. Not a great night charge location.

I only cleared CA because @PLUS EV alerted me to the MdR opening right before I got out of Dodge. Amazingly, no new chargers for weeks after that, iirc.

Reactions: YYZ-IAD
The 4 stall 72 kW chargers at E Main seemed like they might not be a long term situation. Not a great night charge location.

I only cleared CA because @PLUS EV alerted me to the MdR opening right before I got out of Dodge. Amazingly, no new chargers for weeks after that, iirc.
I didn't understand that 4-stall 72kW supercharger in Barstow at all. Didn't seem to serve much of a purpose.

Reactions: NKYTA
I didn't understand that 4-stall 72kW supercharger in Barstow at all. Didn't seem to serve much of a purpose.
Unfortunately I think it still serves a purpose. I needed to charge in Bartow on 12/26 (not enough range to limp elsewhere) and I seriously considered these urban pallet stalls. At the last minute I noticed a V3 opened on the nav and I ended up there (although the fully packed V3 station only put out 63kw max at <10% SOC)
Screenshot_20230124-181013_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: Big Earl
We are on our long delayed holidays trip to visit our two kids in the Denver area.
Driving on I-80 past Chicago yesterday I decided to drive the 8 miles north of I-80 to visit / charge at Orland Park, IL. I am surprised that it was open for over a month yet still available for a First.
I don't expect any more new chargers until maybe one or two on the way back to Toledo in a week or two.

Check-ins for 2023-01-23
- Orland Park, IL (#449) (First to check-in)

... I am surprised that it was open for over a month yet still available for a First

Check-ins for 2023-01-23
- Orland Park, IL (#449) (First to check-in)
There aren't any competitors in the Chicago area so they stay unclaimed for a while. 25% of my firsts are from the Chicago area and I live 2000 miles away.

Day 5 of the California trip. I lucked out that San Diego - Genesee Ave just went live and it was only a small detour. It looks like this site may have major problems with blocked stalls. When I was there 2 stalls were ICE'd and 2 were blocked by Tesla's using them as parking spaces (parked front in). See photos. Hopefully this is because it has just opened and maybe people didn't realize.

Check-ins for 2023-01-24
- Lake Elsinore - Grape Street, CA (#1522)
- Vista, CA (#1523)
- San Diego - Genesee Ave, CA (#1524) (First to check-in)
- Chula Vista - Telegraph Canyon Rd, CA (#1525)
- San Diego - Camino De La Plaza, CA (#1526)
- El Centro - Wake Ave, CA (#1527)
- La Mesa, CA (#1528)

PXL_20230124_194237989.jpg
PXL_20230124_194244723.jpg

Finally starting this year again.

Check-ins for 2023-01-20
- Beaumont - Oak Valley Village Cir, CA (#1286)

Check-ins for 2023-01-23
- Lake Elsinore - Grape Street, CA (#1287)
- Mesa, AZ (#1288)

Check-ins for 2023-01-24
- Socorro, NM (#1289)
- Albuquerque - Louisiana Blvd NE, NM (#1290)

Got some work in Texas so taking the opportunity to get a few new ones.

This was in the news yesterday. For those of you travelers who wish to do something between Los Angeles and Lost Wages, here is a real good story about my picture to the left:

In addition, Death Valley has received a whopping three inches of rain to date (we use October 1-September 30 as our rainfall year for obvious reasons.) Anyway, the wildflowers should start blooming by mid-February and lasting until April sometime. They start in the lower elevations around Badwater and bloom sequentially until April as the elevation climbs. Because of the terrain, there are not carpets of flowers (like the state poppy reserve near Lancaster) but rather small individual clumps of various types spread far and wide. For those with a real good camera, there will be ample opportunities to grab pictures of these ephemeral, delicate, and colorful flowers.

I am sure the Death Valley National Park website and/or locals from the Owens Valley will have current information as to locations and availability for anyone who might be interested.

Day 6 of the California trip. A short day - we're already checked into our hotel at 3pm, going to visit Anna's nephew and new baby. Despite the short day, still managed to pick up 11 new Superchargers.

Check-ins for 2023-01-25
- San Diego - Truxtun Rd, CA (#1529)
- San Diego - Mission Center Rd, CA (#1530)
- San Diego - Clairemont Mesa Blvd, CA (#1531)
- San Diego - Carmel Mountain Rd, CA (#1532)
- Tustin - Red Hill Ave, CA (#1533)
- Tustin - Flight Way, CA (#1534)
- Long Beach, CA (#1535)
- Lakewood, CA (#1536)
- Anaheim - W Lincoln Ave, CA (#1537)
- Fullerton, CA (#1538)
- Pasadena - 3363 E Foothill Blvd, CA (#1539)