Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had the opportunity to share a meal with @tes-s as he drove by Toledo.
Great to spend a view moments exchanging stories.
If any other competitor is driving by and it works for them, message me about meeting up for a meal, coffee, or just a hello.

IMG_20230227_174052.jpg

Cruised through the Dallas area today.

Check-ins for 2023-02-27
- New Boston, TX (#1361)
- Melissa, TX (#1362)
- McKinney - University Dr, TX (#1363)
- Allen, TX (#1364)
- McKinney, TX (#1365)
- Frisco - Preston Road, TX (#1366)
- Plano - Windhaven Pkwy, TX (#1367)
- Addison, TX (#1368)
- Dallas - Park Ln, TX (#1369)
- Dallas - S Riverfront Blvd, TX (#1370)
- Red Oak, TX (#1371)
- Ennis, TX (#1372)
- Abbott, TX (#1373)
- Clyde, TX (#1374)

Slightly shorter day, but with a bigger haul of chargers.

Check-ins for 2023-02-27
- Monroe, LA (#267)
- Ruston, LA (#268)
- Shreveport, LA (#269)
- Lindale, TX (#270)
- Corsicana, TX (#271)
- Waco, TX (#272)
- Temple, TX (#273)
- Llano, TX (#274)

Staying at the Best Western in Llano, and it's a little surreal. My car at a destination charger, a couple of SUVs, and over a dozen work pickup trucks in the parking lot.

Staying at the Best Western in Llano, and it's a little surreal. My car at a destination charger, a couple of SUVs, and over a dozen work pickup trucks in the parking lot.
That's hilarious. Back in 2019, I did a top off on that charger driving from Waco to Junction back before Llano (or Temple!) had a supercharger. It was 209 miles and slightly uphill and into the wind so kind of a tough leg to do on one charge although I think I was prepared to drive slowly and make it. The short break on their HPWC made it so I didn't have to sweat or drive slowly :)

I did go inside and offer to pay them some money, but when they found out I was only plugging in for under an hour, they said not to worry about it.

On my way home from Big Ed’s BBQ had a nice meetup with @SilverMonk and added some more chargers.

Check-ins for 2023-02-26
- South Barrington, IL (#1019)
- Algonquin, IL (#1020)
- Elgin, IL (#1021)
- Oswego, IL (#1022)
- Aurora - IL-59, IL (#1023)
- Oak Brook, IL (#1024)
- Burr Ridge, IL (#1025)
- Orland Park, IL (#1026)
- Fair Oaks, IN (#1027)

Check-ins for 2023-02-27
- Benton Harbor, MI (#1028)
- Portage - Westnedge Ave, MI (#1029)
- Hudsonville, MI (#1030)
- Holland, MI (#1031)
- Muskegon, MI (#1032)
- Ludington, MI (#1033)
- Clare, MI (#1034)
- Swartz Creek, MI (#1035)
- Lansing - S Pennsylvania Ave, MI (#1036)
- Ypsilanti, MI (#1037)
- Northville, MI (#1038)
- Detroit, MI (#1039)
- Erie - Perry Hwy, PA (#1040)

Check-in for 2/27/2023
Newark CA (#459)
You are super close, not sure your plans, but I am heading to San Jose today to lunch with a friend. I don't see you in Life360 so perhaps you are already past me heading back north. Too bad I don't have another contact method, I never check TMC when I am driving, usually not until the next morning, so I am sure I missed you this trip.

Reactions: TreborThickweb
You are super close, not sure your plans, but I am heading to San Jose today to lunch with a friend. I don't see you in Life360 so perhaps you are already past me heading back north. Too bad I don't have another contact method, I never check TMC when I am driving, usually not until the next morning, so I am sure I missed you this trip.
It would be neat to meet up sometime. I’m staying with my Son and family in El Cerrito and waiting for the two grand daughters to get home to play with this afternoon. I’ve been on a delivery trip to the Bay Area and So Cal to deliver packages of stuff from the house we have been downsizing. I figured it’s cheaper than postage and I get to see all the little ones and pick up some superchargers. I be back possibly in a few months. In the mean time I will try to resurrect Life360, seems like I had it working during the summer.

Reactions: Bighorn
We're on Day 1 of about 45 - The Cincinnati Trip

I'm driving my wife Anna to Cincinnati for a conference. We're getting there via California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas etc. and returning via New Jersey, Florida and points in-between. Watch out @PLUS EV and @Bighorn ;)

Check-ins for 2023-02-28

- Portland - SW Broadway, OR (#1564)
- Sutherlin, OR (#1565)

And TeslaFi is working again (it didn't pick up Portland because there's no cell service 4 levels below ground.)

1677641811876.png

I'm driving my wife Anna to Cincinnati for a conference. We're getting there via California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas etc. and returning via New Jersey, Florida and points in-between. Watch out @PLUS EV and @Bighorn ;)

Check-ins for 2023-02-28

- Sutherlin, OR (#1565)

And TeslaFi is working again (it didn't pick up Portland because there's no cell service 4 levels below ground.)

View attachment 912458
Not sure how thorough you plan on being, but you could get up to 200 new superchargers with that kind of itenerary!

Check-ins for 2023-02-28

- Sutherlin, OR (#1565)

View attachment 912458
Thanks for the warning! Here I was going to warn you about @GHammer and @David99 😂