Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was not clear. Other costs (car, insurance, tires, reg/taxes) roughly the same for a comparable sedan.

One could make an argument the Tesla cost ($70k) is more than a comparable gas car - so call it a draw. Roughly the same cost. Wonder how many more miles that gas engine and transmission have left after 300k miles though.
My Model S eats tires, I'm getting roughly half the mileage on a set that I did on previous cars. The Model S tires aren't cheap, either. Another variance is major repairs on the gas car.

I agree that this is a draw or close to it - certainly not a slam dunk for Tesla/EVs

Check-ins for 2023-05-21
- Vicksburg, MS (#829)
- Ruston, LA (#830)

There were two Rivian charging posts at the Pickwick Lodge that I ignored until today. I wondered if they would charge a Tesla, so I tried one and it worked (with the J1772 adapter). I expected a request for some type of payment or account, but it said "FREE". I don't expect all Rivian charging to work this way. The lodge is probably paying for it.

IMG_20230520_104907.jpg

IMG_20230520_104843.jpg
IMG_20230520_105123.jpg

My Model S eats tires, I'm getting roughly half the mileage on a set that I did on previous cars. The Model S tires aren't cheap, either. Another variance is major repairs on the gas car.

I agree that this is a draw or close to it - certainly not a slam dunk for Tesla/EVs
I don't know how relevant it is to ask this question for the higher-end models. The math is likely much different for the 3 and Y. I don't own an S, and now an X too, because they are cheaper TCO. I own them because they scratch other itches and needs. If I wanted low cost TCO, a low-end Model 3 would be in my garage spot.

Really enjoying seeing folks in Custer this weekend, many for the first time. Special thanks to @Thinkje for leading a caravan of hunters around the Needles Highway loop on Saturday.

I had a good, if someone warm and smokey, hike to Black Elk Peak (the South Dakota high point) today on the way out of town. @PLUS EV, who had done it before, gave me a lot of tips and encouragement.

Check-ins for 2023-05-19
- Custer, SD (#368)

Check-ins for 2023-05-21
- Lusk, WY (#369)
- Wheatland, WY (#370)
- Cheyenne, WY (#371)

A gaggle of Teslas taking a break on the Needles Highway
a gaggle of teslas.jpg

Me in front of the unfinished Crazy Horse monument
at the crazy horse work-in-progress.jpg

Some of the Cathedral Spires on the way up to Black Elk Peak
on the way up to black elk peak.JPG

Black Elk fire lookout tower
fire lookout tower on black elk peak.JPG

Me in front of the South Dakota high point
me in front of the high point.JPG

Really enjoying seeing folks in Custer this weekend, many for the first time. Special thanks to @Thinkje for leading a caravan of hunters around the Needles Highway loop on Saturday.
Check-ins for 2023-05-19
- Custer, SD (#368)

I haven't been to the Custer meet-up in a few years. Need to go back. I think I was there in 2016 (1of2 TMXs there) & 2017. Some of us had to charge at the campground. The Pioneer Auto Museum in Murdo, SD is a must stop.

Here was the route/direction I liked for the best travel views IMO (ie. tunnels and Mount Rushmore, etc).

Custer State Park figure 8.png

DSTfRzl.jpg

sQEjH2p.jpg

For you M3 owners:

When we bought our M3 in 2018, there were these swiped displays beneath the picture of the vehicle on the left side of the screen. I could swipe one way for the windshield wipers/tire pressure and another way to view the odometer settings. A software update a couple years' back removed this ability.

I had heard that Tesla restored this function. I went to the control panel. I found the trip area. I checked the boxes for the odometer readings that I wanted to be displayed.

I still do not see them. I tried the search function on the M3 touchscreen. Crickets. I thought it might be part of the amalgamation of stuff that appears at the bottom of the touchscreen. Again, no dice. So, are the odometer readings to appear merely an illusion, or is there something that I am overlooking?

Thanks to all who know their way around inanimate objects. :)

For you M3 owners:

When we bought our M3 in 2018, there were these swiped displays beneath the picture of the vehicle on the left side of the screen. I could swipe one way for the windshield wipers/tire pressure and another way to view the odometer settings. A software update a couple years' back removed this ability.

I had heard that Tesla restored this function. I went to the control panel. I found the trip area. I checked the boxes for the odometer readings that I wanted to be displayed.

I still do not see them. I tried the search function on the M3 touchscreen. Crickets. I thought it might be part of the amalgamation of stuff that appears at the bottom of the touchscreen. Again, no dice. So, are the odometer readings to appear merely an illusion, or is there something that I am overlooking?

Are you talking about the right swipe under the vehicle pic?
it’s still there for me-3 little dots above the bottom, swipe right for odometer/charge #s, swipe right again for tire pressure.
??

Reactions: NKYTA
Check-ins for 2023-05-22
- El Portal, CA (#413)
- Mariposa, CA (#414)
- Chowchilla, CA (#415)
- Coalinga, CA (#416)
- Buttonwillow - Cal Club Rd, CA (#417)
- Bakersfield - S Enos Ln, CA (#418)

Great time at Yosemite, loads of water, lots of flooding and wet shoes. Worth it.

Attachments

• IMG_1480.jpeg
    IMG_1480.jpeg
    920.8 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1418.jpeg
    IMG_1418.jpeg
    819.3 KB · Views: 30
For you M3 owners:

It's there, but you may have swiped it down.
Check for a music note in a layered box on the left of the bottom bar icons:
PXL_20230522_213132378.MP~2.jpg

Returning home from Custer, we spent the night in Pierre, SD and charged to 100% (217 rated miles) at the hotel with Tesla destination charger. Didn’t feel like going back to I-90 and drove straight to Watertown (191 miles) at 55 mph for about 125 miles, then at the speed limit of 65 mph the rest of the way. I’m always up for an adventure. ☺️

Check-ins for 2023-05-22
- Watertown, SD (#1198)
- Sisseton, SD (#1199)
- Grand Forks, ND (#1200)
- Bemidji, MN (#1201)

IMG_9957.jpeg

Grand Forks, ND: 1,200 bugs

El Dorado, Kansas - #1200 ☺️View attachment 940098

Returning home from Custer, we spent the night in Pierre, SD and charged to 100% (217 rated miles) at the hotel with Tesla destination charger. Didn’t feel like going back to I-90 and drove straight to Watertown (191 miles) at 55 mph for about 125 miles, then at the speed limit of 65 mph the rest of the way. I’m always up for an adventure. ☺️

Check-ins for 2023-05-22
- Watertown, SD (#1198)
- Sisseton, SD (#1199)
- Grand Forks, ND (#1200)
- Bemidji, MN (#1201)

View attachment 940267
Grand Forks, ND: 1,200 bugs
Congratulations to both of you on hitting the 1,200 mark!