Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I updated my list to include 12 more locations for a total of 544 for me.

As a bonus on this section, I drove out to Cape Flattery, WA which appears to be the westernmost point that you can drive to in the lower 48 states.

09/04/2018:
Leavenworth, WA
Sequim, WA

09/05/2018:
Aberdeen, WA
Centralia, WA
Seaside, OR
Tigard, OR
Vancouver, WA
Sandy, OR
The Dalles, OR
Bend, OR
Detroit Lake, OR
Woodburn, OR

IMG_20180904_224158-691x518.jpg

IMG_20180904_213141-691x518.jpg

Today's plan didn't work out as well as hoped - we were defeated by Bay area traffic and our attempt to be tourists - we only got 6 of the planned 10 Superchargers: Sacramento (Arden Fair), CA; Concord, CA; Fairfield, CA; San Ramon, CA; Fremont Hub, CA; San Carlos, CA, bringing my total to 512. We'll see if we can get those four tomorrow. We were lucky though - the section of I-5 we drove through yesterday at Redding was closed today by the Delta wildfire - note to @Darren S

2,000-acre fire closes I-5 north of Redding

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Darren S and NKYTA
Today's plan didn't work out as well as hoped - we were defeated by Bay area traffic and our attempt to be tourists - we only got 6 of the planned 10 Superchargers: Sacramento (Arden Fair), CA; Concord, CA; Fairfield, CA; San Ramon, CA; Fremont Hub, CA; San Carlos, CA, bringing my total to 512. We'll see if we can get those four tomorrow. We were lucky though - the section of I-5 we drove through yesterday at Redding was closed today by the Delta wildfire - note to @Darren S

Yeah I was just going to message him about that. There are alternate routes, but they aren't pretty! Then again, whatever route he has planned to hit all the superchargers probably isn't pretty anyway. I was dying looking at his path through WA and OR :)

• Funny
Reactions: NKYTA
<snip> We were lucky though - the section of I-5 we drove through yesterday at Redding was closed today by the Delta wildfire - note to @Darren S

Thanks for the heads-up, @JSergeant! Who says this isn't a friendly community when a fellow competitor helps you out?

I have tried to keep tabs on the traffic issues near Redding but that can change daily as well as my schedule or route but didn't think it would have closed a section of I-5.

I do have some alternate routes as a possibility but some of the options are limited because there aren't many north-south roads that connect the charger locations. We'll, there are limited east-west roads as well. Ha.

Yeah I was just going to message him about that. There are alternate routes, but they aren't pretty! Then again, whatever route he has planned to hit all the superchargers probably isn't pretty anyway. I was dying looking at his path through WA and OR :)

@PLUS EV, what are you talking aboot, eh? My route through WA and OR was the pinnacle of efficiency. ;). It isn't easy to get the western half of these 2 states but I'm certainly enjoying the journey.

Besides, re-routing around Redding won't look any different than my current routes have been anyway. Ha.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180906-052039__01-432x633.jpg
    Screenshot_20180906-052039__01-432x633.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 35
  • Funny
Reactions: NKYTA

Yes I just saw that but apparently there is only cell coverage in 50% of Oregon and it doesn't always coincide with when I need to use the interwebs.
I'll probably have to reshuffle the route and go from Mount Shasta to Crescent City and south down the coast to Eureka and Ukiah and then east over to Corning.

That was one of the obvious reroute options I looked at before making the trip so I don't think it will affect me by too much as I had already planned to avoid the road west of Redding.

Let's just hope it doesn't close the road north of Mount Shasta because that would cost me TWO chargers at the same location. lol

I added 8 today: San Jose, CA; Cupertino, CA; Sunnyvale, CA; East Palo Alto, CA; San Mateo-Marina Lagoon, CA; Hollister, CA; Kettleman City, CA and Santa Clarita, CA, bringing my total to 520.

We visited the 5 Bay area ones that we had to skip yesterday. It was much easier after the morning rush hour was over (we started about 9am). Cupertino was the only one where we had to wait in line for about 25 minutes. The line was a fairly constant 4 or 5 cars. Sunnyvale and San Mateo only had one or two empty bays. San Jose and East Palo Alto by contrast were almost deserted.

Doing this in the morning put us several hours behind schedule. We had originally intended to visit San Luis Obispo too, but a few miles out of Kettleman City on CA-41 the traffic came to a halt and we could see there was emergency vehicle activity down in the valley and a helicopter overhead. Checking Waze, people were reporting a very serious accident, so we decided to turn around and skip San Luis Obispo. By the time we got back a few hundred yards, the police had closed off CA-41. It turned out there had been a head-on collision with 2 fatalities.

HWY 41 shutdown near Kettleman City after deadly car crash

Reactions: Darren S
I added 8 today: San Jose, CA; Cupertino, CA; Sunnyvale, CA; East Palo Alto, CA; San Mateo-Marina Lagoon, CA; Hollister, CA; Kettleman City, CA and Santa Clarita, CA, bringing my total to 520.

We visited the 5 Bay area ones that we had to skip yesterday. It was much easier after the morning rush hour was over (we started about 9am). Cupertino was the only one where we had to wait in line for about 25 minutes. The line was a fairly constant 4 or 5 cars. Sunnyvale and San Mateo only had one or two empty bays. San Jose and East Palo Alto by contrast were almost deserted.

Doing this in the morning put us several hours behind schedule. We had originally intended to visit San Luis Obispo too, but a few miles out of Kettleman City on CA-41 the traffic came to a halt and we could see there was emergency vehicle activity down in the valley and a helicopter overhead. Checking Waze, people were reporting a very serious accident, so we decided to turn around and skip San Luis Obispo. By the time we got back a few hundred yards, the police had closed off CA-41. It turned out there had been a head-on collision with 2 fatalities.

HWY 41 shutdown near Kettleman City after deadly car crash
Yikes! Always disconcerting when you stumble upon serious accidents while road tripping. I've seen more than my share!

This wreck isn't very far from where James Dean died in a car accident.