Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
D9019201-4FF6-4299-A67A-A8216230068D.jpeg
I'm checking into a room in Rockford tonight. Headed to a Cubs game tomorrow. I guess this is where we cross paths!
Charging in Rockford currently after a midnight deep dish in Arlington Heights:)

Reactions: Darren S
Some time ago I posted some youtube videos showing how easy it is to use the plug kit. You can get them from auto parts store for a little over $5.

Here are a couple of videos I found with a quick search. There are lots more.

As a side note, I highly recommend NOT using the bottle of slime as this will pretty much fix the tire enough to get you to a tire shop where you will have to buy a new tire and TPMS.

On the two tires I have repaired this fix has lasted until the tires wore out.

Also, take a tool kit with you on the road. For tire repair take a pair of pliers, blunt or needle-nose, to remove the nail or screw.

Thanks. Do you (or anyone else) have any recommendations for a portable inflator? Looking for something that is as small as possible, and won't be a recyclable after one or two uses. Thanks.

image.jpg
Thanks. Do you (or anyone else) have any recommendations for a portable inflator? Looking for something that is as small as possible, and won't be a recyclable after one or two uses. Thanks.
I had to find one on the road for my new car and this is what I found in Ventura, CA at a Walmart. The car parts places weren’t much help.

Normally, I’d get one from Amazon based on reviews.

View attachment 333679
I had to find one on the road for my new car and this is what I found in Ventura, CA at a Walmart. The car parts places weren’t much help.

Normally, I’d get one from Amazon based on reviews.

Thanks. Have you used it? If so, is it something you'd recommend? Like you, I would normally order from Amazon based on reviews. But it's weird. Some of the ones with an overall great score have some pretty recent horrible reviews, so it makes me nervous.

I haven't used a "cigarette lighter" pump in 2 1/2 decades, and the one I used burned itself out just trying to pump up one tire. I know they've gotten better since then. But having one of these in my trunk is an insurance policy. Nothing worse than having insurance that lets you down when you actually need to "file a claim."

I carry this. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RZXVQSU/

Used it once to inflate a low tire. I think the compressor is ok, but I would not use it regularly.

Jumped two cars with it. Of course, you would need to have it charged if you needed to use it. I do have an inverter if I needed to charge it on the road. I take it out and make sure it is charged before long trips, and it seems to keep a charge.

Also carry a simple plug kit. Never used it: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000AMOEGY/

Other "stuff" I leave in the car are a pair of leather work gloves, roll of paper towels, disposable rain pancho, umbrella, UMC. All stowed in the microwave or basement.

Thanks for the replies. I ended up buying this one on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07C2D145V/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It has 4.5 stars on 3488 reviews. It's small, and a couple of the videos in the reviews look promising. I don't take delivery on my T3 until the end of the month, and the pump will be delivered in a couple of days. My plan is to let most of the air out of one of the tires on my current car (BMW with run flats) and hook it up to it. If it works well, great. If not, It's going back to Amazon.

I also bought these two things, based on others' recommendations:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000AMOEGY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CRCQFPS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'll put a few rubber gloves and some hand wipes, along with the stuff above in the lower trunk, and hope that I never use any of it. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: juliusa
I missed you by <2 hours. I actually posted from that supercharger. Stopped there to top off while figuring out where I would stay.
Too funny. I’m hanging out in MSP for a bit with friends. Are you headed across 90 soon? I had a guy in a Cayman S latch onto me yesterday and we traveled together for a few hours including getting lunch together. Turned out to be a medical physicist from Cleveland Clinic who consulted on the Josh Brown decapitation case.

Reactions: Big Earl