Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Continued hat-tip to the Supercharge.info folks who make all of this possible. cc: @corywright
We've got a great group in place now at supercharge.info, and it truly takes a team effort to keep the site running and current.

It's great to know the work we put into on supercharge.info is useful and fun for so many people!

Thanks for your support!

Fair warning:

Grasonville, MD - Hissey Road​

Same. It is in my nav.

- Grasonville - Hissey Rd, MD (#1182) (First to check-in)

PXL_20230801_160852596.jpg

We traveled to Colorado from Toledo, right out I-80 with no venturing off.
Did pick up 3 new sites on the way.
Also visited the service center in Council Bluffs. After charging in Bettendorf, IA, in 90 degree heat, the car started "brapping" like a whoopie cushion every several minutes. The nice folks in Council Bluffs listened to the car, said the compressor sounded fine, but that there was a leaking air valve somewhere. They could not work on it for over a week and said OK to drive if not throwing error messages. Car scheduled in to the Littleton, CO, service center in 10 days.

Check-ins for 2023-07-30
- Bettendorf, IA (#470)

Check-ins for 2023-07-31
- Lincoln - West O St, NE (#471)
- Denver - Tower Rd, CO (#472)

Check-ins for 2023-08-01
- Reinfeld, Germany (#2367)
- Neumünster - Freesen Center, Germany (#2368)
- Busdorf, Germany (#2369)
- Kliplev, Denmark (#2370)
- Rødekro, Denmark (#2371)
- Esbjerg, Denmark (#2372) (First to check-in)
- Ikast, Denmark (#2373)
- Nykøbing Mors, Denmark (#2374) (First to check-in)

Another short day. The east side of Denmark looked very rainy so I decided to focus on the Jutland. Once I escaped the rain in Germany, it was a beautiful drive. I would want to live here if the weather were this nice for more than half of the year (it isn't) and the prices of everything weren't prohibitively expensive :) I remember feeling the same way on my first trip through Scandinavia back in 1997.

Ended up getting a room once it got dark because I honestly wasn't sure if I'd be able to find a hotel that would let me check in after midnight in this sparsely populated area. And of course, it's better to see these drives during the day. At some point, I need to start my days earlier, or just drive through the still short Nordic night and put myself on a morning schedule.

On my way to my first ever rocket launch (at Wallops Island, VA), I happened upon a newly opened Supercharger in Grasonville, MD.

View attachment 961536

Check-ins for 2023-08-01
- Grasonville, MD - Hissey Road (#1736) (First to check-in)
- Georgetown, DE (#1737)
- Rehoboth Beach, DE - Coastal Highway (#1738)
Sounds like a productive trip! 🤗

Reactions: juliusa and PLUS EV
Check-ins for 2023-08-01
- Memphis - North Germantown Pkwy, TN (#2374)
- Guin, AL (#2375)
- Gardendale, AL (#2376)
- Chattanooga - Manufacturers Rd, TN (#2377)
- Monteagle, TN (#2378)
- Nashville - 11th Ave N, TN (#2379)
- Evansville, IN (#2380)
- Normal - W Raab Rd, IL (#2381) (First to check-in

Fair warning

Illinois
Springfield, West Jefferson Street

Hey! Let's go drive all over the Los Angeles area all day long just for fun...Said nobody ever... but that's what I did today.
Caught a concert in Reno the night before last and came over the Sierras and down to LA. Took CA Hwy108 Sonora pass over for the first time and it was fantastic (made up for today). Bagged the infamous West Hollywood SC easily first thing in the morning.

Check-ins for 2023-07-30
- Burney, CA (#1453)
- Reno - Element Ln, NV (#1454)

Check-ins for 2023-07-31
- Mariposa, CA (#1455)
- El Portal, CA (#1456)
- Chowchilla, CA (#1457)
- Visalia, CA (#1458)
- Newhall, CA (#1459)
- Northridge, CA (#1460)
- Sherman Oaks - Ventura Blvd, CA (#1461)
- Burbank - N Victory Blvd, CA (#1462)
- Pasadena - Shoppers Ln, CA (#1463)
- Pasadena - E Colorado Blvd, CA (#1464)
- Los Angeles - Francisco St, CA (#1465)

Check-ins for 2023-08-01
- West Hollywood, CA (#1466)
- Los Angeles - W Olympic Blvd, CA (#1467)
- Santa Monica - Cloverfield Blvd, CA (#1468)
- Marina Del Rey, CA (#1469)
- Los Angeles - Venice Blvd, CA (#1470)
- Vernon, CA (#1471)
- Commerce - East Telegraph Rd, CA (#1472)
- Long Beach - Long Beach Blvd, CA (#1473)
- Lakewood, CA (#1474)
- Cypress, CA (#1475)
- Yorba Linda, CA (#1476)
- Tustin - Franklin Ave, CA (#1477)
- Newport Beach, CA (#1478)
- Costa Mesa - Hyland Ave, CA (#1479)
- Lake Forest - Muirlands Blvd, CA (#1480)
- Laguna Hills, CA (#1481)
- Carlsbad - Van Allen Way, CA (#1482)
- Chula Vista - Showroom Pl, CA (#1483)
- Lake Elsinore - Grape Street, CA (#1484)
- Beaumont - Oak Valley Village Cir, CA (#1485)
- Redlands - W Stuart Ave, CA (#1486)

On my way back north from Munich Germany I scored some more SUC

28-7

Sindelsdorf.
20230728_125710[1].jpg

Never been on a SUC that belongs to a farmer. OK he has a hotel and restaurant too. It is a shame I couldn't get the Alps in the same picture.

On the 30 th I had the real trip home

Ellwangen
Satteldorf
Kleinostheim

20230730_134331[1].jpg

Wuppertal.
20230730_165614[1].jpg

If somebody is tracking these on a map, It was a holiday weekend with a lot off traffic jams so I tried to get around them.

Hey! Let's go drive all over the Los Angeles area all day long just for fun...Said nobody ever... but that's what I did today.

Yeah I can't imagine anybody doing something like that.

Nice job getting down into the San Diego metro area, hopefully that wasn't too much of a slog.

Bruce.

I try to time it so that I am arriving in LA between 9pm and 4 am, if I avoid the 405 at rush hour I am usually OK to go most other places w/o too much traffic.

This used to be my commute for work, down to LA on Tuesday morning, return to SF for the week on Thursday night. Only lasted 6 months after I graduated college, still had my campus job but moved north already.

Caught a concert in Reno the night before last and came over the Sierras and down to LA. Took CA Hwy108 Sonora pass over for the first time and it was fantastic (made up for today). Bagged the infamous West Hollywood SC easily first thing in the morning.

Check-ins for 2023-07-30
- Burney, CA (#1453)
- Reno - Element Ln, NV (#1454)

Check-ins for 2023-07-31
- Mariposa, CA (#1455)
- El Portal, CA (#1456)
- Chowchilla, CA (#1457)
- Visalia, CA (#1458)
- Newhall, CA (#1459)
- Northridge, CA (#1460)
- Sherman Oaks - Ventura Blvd, CA (#1461)
- Burbank - N Victory Blvd, CA (#1462)
- Pasadena - Shoppers Ln, CA (#1463)
- Pasadena - E Colorado Blvd, CA (#1464)
- Los Angeles - Francisco St, CA (#1465)

Check-ins for 2023-08-01
- West Hollywood, CA (#1466)
- Los Angeles - W Olympic Blvd, CA (#1467)
- Santa Monica - Cloverfield Blvd, CA (#1468)
- Marina Del Rey, CA (#1469)
- Los Angeles - Venice Blvd, CA (#1470)
- Vernon, CA (#1471)
- Commerce - East Telegraph Rd, CA (#1472)
- Long Beach - Long Beach Blvd, CA (#1473)
- Lakewood, CA (#1474)
- Cypress, CA (#1475)
- Yorba Linda, CA (#1476)
- Tustin - Franklin Ave, CA (#1477)
- Newport Beach, CA (#1478)
- Costa Mesa - Hyland Ave, CA (#1479)
- Lake Forest - Muirlands Blvd, CA (#1480)
- Laguna Hills, CA (#1481)
- Carlsbad - Van Allen Way, CA (#1482)
- Chula Vista - Showroom Pl, CA (#1483)
- Lake Elsinore - Grape Street, CA (#1484)
- Beaumont - Oak Valley Village Cir, CA (#1485)
- Redlands - W Stuart Ave, CA (#1486)
Congrats on 6th!!

Yeah I can't imagine anybody doing something like that.

Nice job getting down into the San Diego metro area, hopefully that wasn't too much of a slog.

Bruce.
Yea, this country boy's opinion is we're all nuts for subjecting ourselves to the insanity that is SoCal.

Chula Vista was a strech goal for the day, luckily I timed the LA area well and had little delays.

On my way back north from Munich Germany I scored some more SUC

28-7

Sindelsdorf.
View attachment 961580
Never been on a SUC that belongs to a farmer. OK he has a hotel and restaurant too. It is a shame I couldn't get the Alps in the same picture.
We actually charged there on the same day! But I was there just after dark so clearly not at the same time. You beat me by a few hours. On the way out to that supercharger, I passed a sign that said FEST with an arrow and I was very tempted to join in on the fun (It was a Friday night). Reminded me of all the "Abifeten" I attended back in high school when my German teacher mistakenly scheduled our trip to Germany during the week of graduation :) Those were some fun parties!!

Check-ins for 2023-08-02
- Hjørring, Denmark (#2375)
- Frederikshavn, Denmark (#2376) (First to check-in)
- Haverslev, Denmark (#2377)
- Randers, Denmark (#2378)
- Randers South, Denmark (#2379)
- Århus (SC), Denmark (#2380)
- Hedensted, Denmark (#2381)
- Kolding, Denmark (#2382)
- Fredericia, Denmark (#2383)
- Middelfart, Denmark (#2384)
- Odense, Denmark (#2385)
- Slagelse, Denmark (#2386)
- Kirke Såby, Denmark (#2387)
- Taastrup - City 2, Denmark (#2388)
- Copenhagen North - Lyngby Storcenter, Denmark (#2389)
- Helsingborg, Sweden (#2390)

For once I had a fairly tidy day of check-ins all in the same calendar day. First check in was right about noon and and the last was just before midnight after taking the 2nd to last ferry from Helsingør to Helsingborg.

I was initially planning to clear out Denmark but the weather was bad and I figured I will have to come back south at some point anyway. Then at the last second I noticed the ferry and it got me thinking about other ferries and then I noticed that island in SE Denmark is quite close to Germany and since I already cleared Jutland yesterday (glad I did as I was considering leaving some for the trip home), I could save the superchargers in SE Denmark for the trip home and take that ferry to Germany. Had I known that I was going to do this I would have hit the superchargers directly north of Hamburg a couple days ago rather than hitting the ones NE of Hamburg. That mistake will probably cost me an hour, but it isn't the end of the world. This is what happens when you just wing it and don't plan anything out lol.