Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check-ins for 2024-05-25
- Fremont - 3700 Thornton Ave, CA (#407) (First to check-in)

Bruce.

IMG_3768.jpeg

Check-ins for 2024-05-24
- Cambrils, Spain (#600)
- Vila-Seca, Spain (#601)
- Tarragona, Spain (#602)
- Carcassonne, France (#603)

Check-ins for 2024-05-25
- Blagnac, France (#604)
- Montauban, France (#605)
- Limoges, France (#606)
- Limoges - E.Leclerc, France (#607)
- Châteauroux, France (#608)
- Vierzon, France (#609)
- Orléans, France (#610)
- Artenay, France (#611) (First to check-in)
- Troyes - Saint-Parres-aux-Tertres, France (#612)

We've been to Carcassonne again as our last sight seeing destination. Now it's only the trip back.

Short day for me.
Check-ins for 2024-05-25
- Big Timber, MT (#1592) (Comment: Sinclair )
- Laurel, MT (#1593) (Comment: Fairfield by Marriott )
- Billings - N Frontage Rd, MT (#1594) (Comment: Town pump gas station/ convenience store.)

Tomorrow, I plan to attempt the Billings to Great Falls run, but I may have to backtrack to Big Timber as it looks like I'll be facing a 25-30 mph headwind the entire way. I'll see what that nav says when I charge in the morning. The other day, the nav thought I could make it with 17% SOC remaining.

Check-ins for 2024-05-25
- Sault Ste Marie, ON (#464)

I did a day trip today to Sault Ste. Marie, ON and back to snag some Tavel wine that we like. For some reason Tavel is very hard to find in the midwest, yet Ontario manages to bring in a decent amount every year. One of the Liquor Control Board of Ontario (LCBO) stores in SSM supposedly had 14 bottles, if the online inventory could be believed, so I got a kitchen pass for a day trip. It it turned out that they had less than a case, Plan B was to head over the north side of Lake Superior to Thunder Bay, where they supposedly had several cases. Then the obvious route back to Green Bay would be to finish the loop around Lake Superior.
IMG_3750.jpeg
I got going at 4:30, and hit the LCBO 5.5 hours later, but only found four bottles. The internal inventory system said they had 16, so several staff members went in back to search. They finally appeared with a full case just before I told them to give up, and that I would pop over to Thunder Bay to get it there. I can't imagine the look on their faces if I had said that, as Thunder Bay was about 440 mi from SSM

The signs at the chargers at SSM, ON had an addition at the bottom I've not seen before - I'm guessing there are some stories lurking here.
IMG_3746.jpeg
My wife seems somewhat interested in a trip to Thunder Bay, so I hope to get a loop around Lake Superior done sometime this year.

Check-ins for 2024-05-25
- Fremont - 3700 Thornton Ave, CA (#407) (First to check-in)

Bruce.

View attachment 1050530
I am sorta jealous, but I was fortunate enough to have lunch with 2/3 of the Washington based crew today, thanks John (& Anna) and Lawson, we should do that down there too, rather than just meeting when new Superchargers open. Although I am sure we actually see each other pretty frequently with all the openings in the Bay Area. Sorry I missed ya guys today.

Day 2 of a four-day weekend trip.

Check-ins for 2024-05-25
- La Vale, MD (#565)
- Cumberland, MD (#566)

Only two superchargers in total today, because...

The goal for the day was to hike up to the West Virginia high point, Spruce Knob. (4183' elevation). I started at a forest service road about 5 miles down from the parking lot at the top, and cut over to the Huckleberry trail, which is a local through-hiking trail.

@PLUS EV can probably guess what my plan for tomorrow is, based on what I did today, and that I'm staying in Cumberland tonight.

IMG_2125.jpeg

1716692064172.jpeg

Check-ins for 2024-05-25
- Fremont - 3700 Thornton Ave, CA (#1808) (First to check-in)
- Arnold, CA (#1809) (Comment: no cell svc)
- Sacramento - Point West Way, CA (#1810)

I was an hour twenty ahead of @bmah since I decided to get the other two which I knew was going to be a whole day. Traffic was bad in the places you would expect (to and from The Mall). I dodged a horrible accident/backup coming home 680 S. I was saved by needing to exit and pee. I was wondering why it was routing me 3 miles down the frontage road until I looked closer at the Nav. Total shut down.

Infrequently getting more as I'm able to, between moving from TX, visiting in-laws in TN, the work office in CO, and selling the TX house... All around baby naps in the car. 😂

Check-ins for 2024-05-03
- Nortonville, KY (#521)
- Evansville, IN (#522)
- Washington, IN (#523)
- Bloomington, IN (#524)
- Indianapolis - E Southport Rd, IN (#525)
- Spiceland, IN (#526)
- Richmond, IN (#527)

Check-ins for 2024-05-05
- Chillicothe, OH (#528)
- Huntington, WV (#529)
- Lexington, KY (#530)
- Richmond, KY (#531)
- London, KY (#532)

Check-ins for 2024-05-11
- Conway, AR (#533)

Check-ins for 2024-05-16
- San Angelo, TX (#534)
- Post, TX (#535)

Check-ins for 2024-05-17
- Alamosa, CO (#536)

Check-ins for 2024-05-24
- Boulder - 28th St, CO (#537)
- Northglenn, CO (#538)

Check-ins for 2024-05-25
- North Platte, NE (#539)
- Kearney, NE (#540)
- Lincoln - West O St, NE (#541)
- Omaha, NE (#542)

The rest of this trip will be IA, IL, IN, and OH, before finally landing for good at our new place.

Last edited:
Check-ins for 2024-05-26
- Charleville Mézières, France (#613)
- Charleroi, Belgium (#614)
- Heerlen, Netherlands (#615)
- Köln Bonn Airport, Germany (#616) (First to check-in)
- Köln - Carlswerk (SC), Germany (#617)
- Krefeld - (Globus), Germany (#618) (First to check-in)
- Düsseldorf - Ando Campus, Germany (#619)
- Oberhausen - Bero Zentrum, Germany (#620) (First to check-in)

Last leg of our trip 😢

Tomorrow, I plan to attempt the Billings to Great Falls run, but I may have to backtrack to Big Timber as it looks like I'll be facing a 25-30 mph headwind the entire way. I'll see what that nav says when I charge in the morning. The other day, the nav thought I could make it with 17% SOC remaining.
I did that once. To give you an idea of the strength of the cold front we drove into, it was in the high 90s in Billings and the low 50s in Great Falls. I had to drive 10 mph under the speed limit into that headwind for about an hour and a half to make it. Luckily, the last 20 miles or so is downhill into the river valley. Showed up at about 5% after leaving Billings at 100%. I'll be sticking to the freeways for that trip from now on, unless the weather is perfect.

I did that once. To give you an idea of the strength of the cold front we drove into, it was in the high 90s in Billings and the low 50s in Great Falls. I had to drive 10 mph under the speed limit into that headwind for about an hour and a half to make it. Luckily, the last 20 miles or so is downhill into the river valley. Showed up at about 5% after leaving Billings at 100%. I'll be sticking to the freeways for that trip from now on, unless the weather is perfect.
...or you get a car with more range. :D

Reactions: tharasix
Check-ins for 2024-05-25
- La Quinta, CA (#3048)
- Cathedral City, CA (#3049)
- Perris, CA (#3050)
- Menifee - Scott Rd, CA (#3051)
- Murrieta, CA (#3052)
- Temecula - Winchester Rd, CA (#3053)
- Vista - University Dr, CA (#3054)
- San Diego - 9332 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, CA (#3055)
- San Diego - Navajo Rd, CA (#3056)

Check-ins for 2024-05-26
- Solana Beach, CA (#3057)
- San Juan Capistrano - Verdugo St, CA (#3058)
- Yorba Linda - Yorba Linda Blvd, CA (#3059)
- Garden Grove, CA (#3060)
- Hawaiian Gardens, CA (#3061)
- Vernon - E 25th St, CA (#3062)
- Los Angeles - Industrial St, CA (#3063)
- Norwalk, CA (#3064)
- City of Industry - Colima Rd, CA (#3065)
- West Covina - E Eastland Center Dr, CA (#3066)
- Pomona - Rio Rancho Rd, CA (#3067)
- San Bernardino - W Little League Dr, CA (#3068)
- Highland - 4154 E Highland Ave, CA (#3069)
- Big Bear Lake, CA (#3070)
- Hesperia - Main St, CA (#3071)
- Lancaster, CA (#3072)

This was actually "one day" of driving. And a crazy day it was. Started in Gallup, NM, but didn't have any unvisited superchargers until the Palm Springs area. Was on the move for almost exactly 24 straight hours. The first 10 hours were just driving from Gallup to La Quinta, while the next 14 hours were all about bagging new superchargers. Driving through the night is never a good idea, but that doesn't stop me from trying it every once in a while. The holiday weekend made the hotel situation difficult and I didn't find anything to my liking until Lancaster, which is apparently the only town that no one wants to go to on a holiday weekend, because apparently some of the hotels didn't sell out last night as evidenced by the fact that they let me check in early for Sunday night.

I was the victim of one "Nav error" when I accidentally skipped Norwalk and had to back track to get it. Probably only cost me 10-15 minutes as I was alerted to the error at my next stop thanks to viewing my supercharging.life map.

I will now try to get caught up on sleep, but I never know how much I will be able to sleep when I go to bed at weird hours. I feel tired enough to sleep 10 hours straight but usually when I go to sleep during the late morning or afternoon, I only sleep 2-3 hours because I guess my body thinks it's a "nap." I guess if that happens, I'll go for a swim, get something to eat and then try to go to bed again at sunset. Either way it will be an early start tomorrow. I plan on doing another fairly long drive before getting a room north of Sacramento on Monday night. That will position me to drive home in one shot on Tuesday, probably getting to Portland late enough to avoid any rush hour traffic.

EDIT: After mapping it out, it looks like I'll have to stay in San Jose or south of there. And getting home Tuesday night probably isn't realistic so I'll plan on Wednesday. No real hurry, but I've been on the road most of April and May so I'm ready to be home.

Last edited: