Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please add the following:

Savannah GA
Macon GA
Macon Tom Hill Road GA
Atlanta Atlantic Station GA
Chattanooga TN
Cookeville
Louisville KY
Carmel IN
Fishers IN

We drove from Cookeville to Louisville, lots of small roads, very scenic; almost 3 hours; 160 miles; needed to charge to 90%+ in Cookeville.
I drove by and took a picture at Zionsville IN but not quite open yet.
Tomorrow taking I80 northern route from Carmel IN back to Colorado.

Please add:
Champaign IL
Normal (Bloomington) IL
Peru IL
Davenport IA
Coralville (Iowa City) IA
Altoona IA
West Des Moines IA
Shelby IA
Council Bluffs IA
Lincoln NE

10 in one day; a record for me.

Nicely done on the personal best, @neverdone.

I'll grab that update for ya in a few. +10 to 157 now and you even moved up a spot.
Thank you for updating my list.
Please add the following:
Grand Island NE
Gothenburg NE
Ogallala NE

That's it for our Colorado to Key West road trip. 6000 miles.
Next trip scheduled for August; Glacier National Park and Canada.

Yes. We will be going to Custer; but alas no new superchargers. we were at Custer last year. I met and shook hands with Big Horn.

@neverdone, not even Wheatland?

Screenshot_20190505-003741__01.jpg

The journey to Custer officially began for me on Friday afternoon as I headed off to the conference I've been attending in Minneapolis (which is where I am now). I'm here until Friday morning, but I left a bit earlier so that I could add a few chargers along the way....and we all know what that means by now. I think I actually drove here once using the shortest possible route...that was a month after having my car. After that I found a new way here each time. This time I decided to head into Chicago to get the charger in Rosemont, I still had the setting on my car to avoid toll roads from my Florida trip...which made good sense there as some Toll roads wouldn't take cash. Anyway, this is the first time I can recall getting through Chicago without paying any tolls..the way in was perfectly fine....but getting out...blah...that was way too many miles on surface streets. Lesson learned there.

I probably got into Chicago too early as I got to practice being a hyper-miler. Yeah, that's what we'll call it. :) But I think there the goal is to keep moving at the same speed which is usually around 20, whereas we were stopping and starting quite a bit while staying under that speed limit.

Alright so, let's add:
May 3 - Rosebud---er I mean, Rosemont, IL

May 4
Coralville, IA - Couldn't get here by midnight, thanks Chicago.
Altoona, IA (I'll get Des Moines later on this road trip)
Dows, IA
Clearwater, MN
Baxter, MN
Duluth, MN - Surprisingly scenic. Probably should have spent more time here exploring but parking along the lake is challenging.
Hinckley, MN

That clears out all of Minnesota for me now....and only leaves one in Iowa I think...which I'll get later on the way to Custer. I could have done this first part differently...but I was still driving at 3AM on Saturday so I kept to the big roads.

One pic to share this time...no that's not California...but every stall is in use. Maybe some of these people need at home charging. :)

upload_2019-5-5_9-23-8.png