Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
You might as well because that's about the speed you'll be going when driving... Blah... Traffic there is about as bad as the Bay Area around San Fran.
Ain't that the truth. 16 hours on the road. 16 supercharger locations. Only about 500 total miles. Multiple accidents causing big slow downs. And then there was this. look at the estimated time and distance. But then there were also cool stops like below and having the chance to meet @tes-s in person.

IMG_20190427_124149.jpg

IMG_20190427_124208.jpg

IMG_20190427_194113.jpg

I feel like Manahattan is one of those trips best made late Saturday night into early Sunday morning.
I really thought I was going to miss most of it because I wasn't going into Manhattan proper. Ironically I had just listened to Rachel maddow that morning; she was interviewing one of the people about bridge gate and then I ran into this chaos.

In reply to @PLUS EV's earlier question about my experience with Mott Street, it was the traffic more than anything else and having the negotiate and explain why I only needed to have the car go up it 2 minutes. It literally took over an hour to go the mile across lower Manhattan.

Highway 50, the loneliest road in America, cause there are no Superchargers on it.

Yeah, I could be more patient, but just catching new SuC's isn't as fun as that massive SoCal trip was. This game would be easier on the East Coast.

Could be worse, could live in Wyoming :)

-Randy
Folsom says HELLO!

Also, Wyoming is a fairly centrally located place so not bad for making trips in any direction. Coming from Seattle, I always feel the need to knock out the entire continent every time I get more than a few hundred miles from home :)

Reactions: GHammer
How receptive were the garage attendants to letting you charge for five minutes? How much did they charge you?
There was a bit of a communication challenge but once we got beyond that they were very accommodating. They never did fully understand what or why I was asking. They did have to charge me. One of the attendants, I forget at which of the locations in lower Manhattan, was pretty annoyed, but he did it anyway. The valet at 12th Street in Brooklyn was super accommodating, almost enthusiastic, and didn't charge me. If you are going to do these, take a patience pill, hone your social skills, and be prepared to part with some cash.

I am sure that is going to be my future. Do you use an app that makes it easy to collect all the new SuC's and have it create the shortest route? Or do you just eyeball it into ABRP?

-Randy

I would think our own Tableau page would be the easiest way to see what hasn't been visited. You have a map on there, @Randy Spencer, and here is the one for @PLUS EV (Tableau Public).

Hide the "Construction" and "Permit" sites and it makes it rather easy to see potential trips to unvisited locations.

Screenshot_20190429-143112__01__01-765x349.jpg

I would think our own Tableau page would be the easiest way to see what hasn't been visited. You have a map on there, @Randy Spencer, and here is the one for @PLUS EV (Tableau Public).

Hide the "Construction" and "Permit" sites and it makes it rather easy to see potential trips to unvisited locations.

View attachment 402174

I use this page daily. I'm always planning future trips and exploring far-away locations during downtime at work. Tableau, supercharge.info and ABRP are always open in my browser.

Reactions: NKYTA and Darren S
I am sure that is going to be my future. Do you use an app that makes it easy to collect all the new SuC's and have it create the shortest route? Or do you just eyeball it into ABRP?

-Randy
I just eyeball it but I am a dinosaur :) I'm sure there is a better way.

I am very good with my brute force methods on Google Maps however. And I also know the highways like the back of my hand in the western half of the United States, so I usually have an idea when a "short cut" isn't really a short cut lol. I'm sure I've made the occasional blunder back east, but I doubt it's cost me more than a couple hours in total.

I saw springtime happen this weekend as I drove south and then returned to non-springtime in Upstate NY.

New SC for me:
PA - York, Bloomsburg
MD - Baltimore, Aberdeen, North East
DE - Newark

Updated on the spreadsheet. Will attempt to update wiki this time.

I can't imaging living in CA and cruising up and down the coast hitting all the SCs!

Reactions: Darren S
I saw springtime happen this weekend as I drove south and then returned to non-springtime in Upstate NY.

New SC for me:
PA - York, Bloomsburg
MD - Baltimore, Aberdeen, North East
DE - Newark

Updated on the spreadsheet. Will attempt to update wiki this time.

I can't imaging living in CA and cruising up and down the coast hitting all the SCs!
Actually, the wiki is now driven from the google doc so no need to bother with it.

Can you please add the following.
Miami Beach NE 41st FL
Florida City FL
Marathon FL
West Palm Beach FL
Port St Lucie FL
West Melbourne FL
Port Orange FL
St Augustine FL
Kingsland GA

Will be heading to Atlanta, Indianapolis, then home to Colorado.
Please add the following:

Savannah GA
Macon GA
Macon Tom Hill Road GA
Atlanta Atlantic Station GA
Chattanooga TN
Cookeville
Louisville KY
Carmel IN
Fishers IN

We drove from Cookeville to Louisville, lots of small roads, very scenic; almost 3 hours; 160 miles; needed to charge to 90%+ in Cookeville.
I drove by and took a picture at Zionsville IN but not quite open yet.
Tomorrow taking I80 northern route from Carmel IN back to Colorado.

Also, Wyoming is a fairly centrally located place so not bad for making trips in any direction. Coming from Seattle, I always feel the need to knock out the entire continent every time I get more than a few hundred miles from home :)
If I want to add a single supercharger, I think the nearest one is 1084 miles in BC. Same for you, but it’s only 142 miles. If I wanted to hit every new supercharger, being centrally located doesn’t do me much good based on my intuitive grasp of geometry:)

• Funny
Reactions: NKYTA
Please add the following:

Savannah GA
Macon GA
Macon Tom Hill Road GA
Atlanta Atlantic Station GA
Chattanooga TN
Cookeville
Louisville KY
Carmel IN
Fishers IN

We drove from Cookeville to Louisville, lots of small roads, very scenic; almost 3 hours; 160 miles; needed to charge to 90%+ in Cookeville.
I drove by and took a picture at Zionsville IN but not quite open yet.
Tomorrow taking I80 northern route from Carmel IN back to Colorado.
Updated.

Please add the following;
4/30/2019. Surrey BC
4/30/2019. Vancouver BC Howe St
4/30/2019. Whistler BC
Should bring me to 196. The Vancouver Howe St just opened a few days ago, stayed less than a half hour, so no charge to park.

Attachments

• 9A90FEEE-D5D7-4FE3-9010-1295702332EF.jpeg
    9A90FEEE-D5D7-4FE3-9010-1295702332EF.jpeg
    319 KB · Views: 22