Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
The journey to Custer officially began for me on Friday afternoon as I headed off to the conference I've been attending in Minneapolis (which is where I am now). I'm here until Friday morning, but I left a bit earlier so that I could add a few chargers along the way....and we all know what that means by now. I think I actually drove here once using the shortest possible route...that was a month after having my car. After that I found a new way here each time. This time I decided to head into Chicago to get the charger in Rosemont, I still had the setting on my car to avoid toll roads from my Florida trip...which made good sense there as some Toll roads wouldn't take cash. Anyway, this is the first time I can recall getting through Chicago without paying any tolls..the way in was perfectly fine....but getting out...blah...that was way too many miles on surface streets. Lesson learned there.

I probably got into Chicago too early as I got to practice being a hyper-miler. Yeah, that's what we'll call it. :) But I think there the goal is to keep moving at the same speed which is usually around 20, whereas we were stopping and starting quite a bit while staying under that speed limit.

Alright so, let's add:
May 3 - Rosebud---er I mean, Rosemont, IL

May 4
Coralville, IA - Couldn't get here by midnight, thanks Chicago.
Altoona, IA (I'll get Des Moines later on this road trip)
Dows, IA
Clearwater, MN
Baxter, MN
Duluth, MN - Surprisingly scenic. Probably should have spent more time here exploring but parking along the lake is challenging.
Hinckley, MN

That clears out all of Minnesota for me now....and only leaves one in Iowa I think...which I'll get later on the way to Custer. I could have done this first part differently...but I was still driving at 3AM on Saturday so I kept to the big roads.

One pic to share this time...no that's not California...but every stall is in use. Maybe some of these people need at home charging. :)

View attachment 404246

Awesome start to your Custer trip and see you there, @IT Geek. I need to check off Rosemont as well so I'll keep tabs on what time it is hitting that one to avoid as much traffic as possible. Kudos to avoiding the tolls though.

Nice job clearing out a state. Now if only that option / feature was available in the Google Sheets or Tableau to shade the state. Ha.

In that pic, perhaps everyone is just making the most of grocery shopping and charging.

In that pic, perhaps everyone is just making the most of grocery shopping and charging.

Yeah, there are a couple M3's in there too...so I'll give them a pass. :) I was stuck here for a while as my hotel does not have any EV charging and I was banking some miles for my journey out. But I did get to buy some fuel for later days on this journey...and by that I mean Red Bull. Next Friday is going to be a long drive...

Finding the chargers in the garage without a floor number reference was a challenge as well. Nothing’s ever easy about Chicago.

That's where I used the power of these forums. Anytime now that I see a charger in a parking garage I hit the "Discuss" option on the Supercharge.info map and read through the thread to see what floor the chargers are on...and usually there are pics which also help,

I have a OneNote notebook that i fill out now before heading out and that helps tremendously as I can access it from my phone (or the car...but that's still too slow).

upload_2019-5-5_10-39-29.png

I did get tripped up a bit in Duluth as I did not realize those were in a parking garage...I just had it listed as "Holiday Inn"....but the signing inside helped me get to the proper floor. Only 4 stalls there though so I almost had to pay "idle fees" as I was getting a bite to eat and a brand new M3 was also charging up.

That's where I used the power of these forums. Anytime now that I see a charger in a parking garage I hit the "Discuss" option on the Supercharge.info map and read through the thread to see what floor the chargers are on...and usually there are pics which also help,

I have a OneNote notebook that i fill out now before heading out and that helps tremendously as I can access it from my phone (or the car...but that's still too slow).

View attachment 404268

I did get tripped up a bit in Duluth as I did not realize those were in a parking garage...I just had it listed as "Holiday Inn"....but the signing inside helped me get to the proper floor. Only 4 stalls there though so I almost had to pay "idle fees" as I was getting a bite to eat and a brand new M3 was also charging up.

@IT Geek, I'm fairly certain that PlugShare has all of this info for any location. I use it often when I notice a charger is in a garage. Yes it would be nice if the Nav screen had this info but PlugShare usually has it (and if not then it can be added / edited by anyone).

upload_2019-5-5_10-45-59.png
upload_2019-5-5_10-47-34.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-5-5_10-47-1.png
    upload_2019-5-5_10-47-1.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 35
  • upload_2019-5-5_10-47-17.png
    upload_2019-5-5_10-47-17.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 40
  • upload_2019-5-5_10-47-28.png
    upload_2019-5-5_10-47-28.png
    23.9 KB · Views: 30
  • Informative
Reactions: NKYTA and IT Geek
Oh...one more thing... I need to keep reminding myself that a Hy-Vee is not the same as a Sheetz. Somehow in my head I conflated the two...probably since we have neither in Michigan. But when you roll in to Davenport, IA well after midnight and you're expecting a quick walk to an open restroom and instead find yourself out in a Grocery store parking lot where everything is closed...well, let's just say you'll need to come up with a backup plan rather fast. :)

• Funny
Reactions: NKYTA and Darren S
The journey to Custer officially began for me on Friday afternoon as I headed off to the conference I've been attending in Minneapolis (which is where I am now). I'm here until Friday morning, but I left a bit earlier so that I could add a few chargers along the way....and we all know what that means by now. I think I actually drove here once using the shortest possible route...that was a month after having my car. After that I found a new way here each time. This time I decided to head into Chicago to get the charger in Rosemont, I still had the setting on my car to avoid toll roads from my Florida trip...which made good sense there as some Toll roads wouldn't take cash. Anyway, this is the first time I can recall getting through Chicago without paying any tolls..the way in was perfectly fine....but getting out...blah...that was way too many miles on surface streets. Lesson learned there.

I probably got into Chicago too early as I got to practice being a hyper-miler. Yeah, that's what we'll call it. :) But I think there the goal is to keep moving at the same speed which is usually around 20, whereas we were stopping and starting quite a bit while staying under that speed limit.

Alright so, let's add:
May 3 - Rosebud---er I mean, Rosemont, IL

May 4
Coralville, IA - Couldn't get here by midnight, thanks Chicago.
Altoona, IA (I'll get Des Moines later on this road trip)
Dows, IA
Clearwater, MN
Baxter, MN
Duluth, MN - Surprisingly scenic. Probably should have spent more time here exploring but parking along the lake is challenging.
Hinckley, MN

That clears out all of Minnesota for me now....and only leaves one in Iowa I think...which I'll get later on the way to Custer. I could have done this first part differently...but I was still driving at 3AM on Saturday so I kept to the big roads.

One pic to share this time...no that's not California...but every stall is in use. Maybe some of these people need at home charging. :)

View attachment 404246
updated

Reactions: IT Geek
Oh...one more thing... I need to keep reminding myself that a Hy-Vee is not the same as a Sheetz. Somehow in my head I conflated the two...probably since we have neither in Michigan. But when you roll in to Davenport, IA well after midnight and you're expecting a quick walk to an open restroom and instead find yourself out in a Grocery store parking lot where everything is closed...well, let's just say you'll need to come up with a backup plan rather fast. :)
Hy-Vee is open 24 hours.

Please add to my list:
5/4/2019. Victoria BC
5/4/2019. Tsawwassen BC
And that should get me to 200! We were too tired to pick up Vancouver Burrard on the way to the border last night so I still cannot claim all of British Columbia. Maybe next month? Anybody looking for a great road trip will want to consider Ferry hopping up the Sunshine Coast.

Attachments

• 4FAE910A-17AD-466C-A6BC-C23A28D12166.jpeg
    4FAE910A-17AD-466C-A6BC-C23A28D12166.jpeg
    804.8 KB · Views: 25
  • E926BADC-2CD1-463D-BB3A-B89D5EA84623.jpeg
    E926BADC-2CD1-463D-BB3A-B89D5EA84623.jpeg
    469.7 KB · Views: 39
  • 4D52DB02-EF9E-4A28-963E-2290D78F5BE9.jpeg
    4D52DB02-EF9E-4A28-963E-2290D78F5BE9.jpeg
    467.5 KB · Views: 31
Hmmm... It didn't look open...and from where I was in the parking lot I wasn't going to take that chance. I've got a few more stops at those places planned. I guess I'll have to pay more attention. Still...not the same as a Sheetz where you basically park very close to the entry doors.
There is usually just stocking staff there in the middle of the night. Definitely open. Did I mention they have parking lot cameras everywhere? :)

Please add to my list:
5/4/2019. Victoria BC
5/4/2019. Tsawwassen BC
And that should get me to 200! We were too tired to pick up Vancouver Burrard on the way to the border last night so I still cannot claim all of British Columbia. Maybe next month? Anybody looking for a great road trip will want to consider Ferry hopping up the Sunshine Coast.
updated
Congrats on 200! Been 7 months since the last person got there.

Reactions: TreborThickweb
Hy-Vee ~ Meijer
Sheetz ~ Wawa

Please add to my list:
5/4/2019. Victoria BC
5/4/2019. Tsawwassen BC
I have done that trip in my Tesla. I drove up the east coast of Vancouver Island and took the ferry from Comox to Powell River, then drove south and ferried from Saltery Bay to Earls Cove and then finally another ferry from Langdale to Horseshoe Bay and then home. It was a super long day. I stayed near Comox, got up at the crack of dawn to catch the early ferry and nearly ended up on the last ferry to Horseshoe Bay anyway (just barely caught the 2nd to last). I was remaking a trip I made with my dad as a kid. He was a crazy road tripper just like me.

Also, where is that EV charger pic taken?

Reactions: TreborThickweb
Nabbed a few more in NYC and on a road trip to Cleveland, up to 49 now. Expect to hit 50 today in Brooklyn!

Manhattan, Mott St, $10
Manhattan, Allen St, $12
Manhattan 44th St, $10
NJ - Rockaway
NJ - Parsippany
PA - Tannersville
PA - Bloomsburg
PA - Bellefonte
PA - Falls Creek
PA - Hermitage
OH - Macedonia
OH - Strongsville
OH - Sheffield

Updated already on Google Sheets to 49. Good job.

I have done that trip in my Tesla. I drove up the east coast of Vancouver Island and took the ferry from Comox to Powell River, then drove south and ferried from Saltery Bay to Earls Cove and then finally another ferry from Langdale to Horseshoe Bay and then home. It was a super long day. I stayed near Comox, got up at the crack of dawn to catch the early ferry and nearly ended up on the last ferry to Horseshoe Bay anyway (just barely caught the 2nd to last). I was remaking a trip I made with my dad as a kid. He was a crazy road tripper just like me.

Also, where is that EV charger pic taken?
Egmont, a few miles from the Earls Cove Dock. You can charge (donations accepted) while hiking to the reversing saltwater rapids at Skookumchuck Narrows. When I got to Seattle in 83 I would go camping and kayaking 3 or 4 times a year around here Never got back for years during family raising decades but just made this trip with the grown youngest son. We stayed at a lodge in Madiera Cove and another night in Powell River. The locals were lots of fun, friendly and welcoming. Can’t wait to get back for a longer stay. Crazy Roadtripping indeed!

Reactions: PLUS EV