Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any plan to put together a meeting or photo-op of the top performers on the SC visited list at Custer? I remember someone mentioned that many of the top 10 would be there, haven't seen anything since.
I was waiting until I saw a schedule of events before suggesting a meeting time/place.

According to the Tesla Rally Letter, Saturday, the 19th, "at 4:30pm we have the annual opportunity for a group photo with Crazy Horse in the background." Why don't we gather at the group photo location at 3:45pm for a group photo of the Supercharger addicts?

Reactions: JSergeant
Why don't we gather at the group photo location at 3:45pm for a group photo of the Supercharger addicts?

That sounds like it would work. As long as the weather cooperates I'll be there. I'm coming in from Denver this year...and getting thru Wyoming was an issue two years ago. So hopefully that won't be a problem this year. Forecast mostly says rain in a lot of places I'm going thus far...but that's still over a week away. Still in Minnesota till Friday.

Reactions: DavidB
We took a trip from north NJ to Myrtle Beach about 2 weeks ago and hit the following superchargers... none of which had lines or issues.

Newark, DE
Northeast, MD
National Harbor, MD (urban charger)
Chester, VA
Rocky Mount, NC
Lumberton, NC
Wallace, NC
Myrtle Beach, SC

We've also used the following in NJ on various trips...
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Parsippany, NJ
Burlington, NJ

Reactions: Darren S
We took a trip from north NJ to Myrtle Beach about 2 weeks ago and hit the following superchargers... none of which had lines or issues.

Newark, DE
Northeast, MD
Chester, VA
Rocky Mount, NC
Lumberton, NC
Wallace, NC
Myrtle Beach, SC

We've also used the following in NJ on various trips...
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Parsippany, NJ
Burlington, NJ
Welcome to the game. Can you attach some dates to the supercharger visits? Better you guess at the dates than we do....

Welcome to the game. Can you attach some dates to the supercharger visits? Better you guess at the dates than we do....

Sure - see below. I'll update the spreadsheet/etc thats referenced on pg.1 when I get home tonight. I can't access google docs at work.

April 13/14...
Northeast, MD
Rocky Mount, NC
Lumberton, NC

April 20/21...
Wallace, NC
Rocky Mount, NC
Chester, VA
Newark, DE

Various dates from April 15-19
Myrtle Beach, SC

We've also used the following in NJ...
Woodbridge Township, NJ (last used late March)
Parsippany, NJ (used 5/5/19)
Burlington, NJ (last used late March)

Reactions: DavidB
[Sound of Silence Rally--Supercharger addicts meetup/photoshoot--location at Crazy Horse on Sat 19, 3:45pm]
That sounds like it would work. As long as the weather cooperates I'll be there…
Yikes! I forgot to check the weather. It looks like scattered thunderstorms all weekend. Well, as the date draws nearer, and forecasts get more accurate, let's reexamine our options.

Sure - see below. I'll update the spreadsheet/etc thats referenced on pg.1 when I get home tonight. I can't access google docs at work.

April 13/14...
Northeast, MD
Rocky Mount, NC
Lumberton, NC

April 20/21...
Wallace, NC
Rocky Mount, NC
Chester, VA
Newark, DE

Various dates from April 15-19
Myrtle Beach, SC

We've also used the following in NJ...
Woodbridge Township, NJ (last used late March)
Parsippany, NJ (used 5/5/19)
Burlington, NJ (last used late March)

Welcome as well, @scubastevo80. I entered your dates on the Google Sheet and have you at 11 for now.

That sounds like it would work. As long as the weather cooperates I'll be there. I'm coming in from Denver this year...and getting thru Wyoming was an issue two years ago. So hopefully that won't be a problem this year. Forecast mostly says rain in a lot of places I'm going thus far...but that's still over a week away. Still in Minnesota till Friday.
Yes, I am in for Custer as well pending weather. No reason to book anything at this point when I can wait a few days for an accurate forecast. I don't mind driving through some thunderstorms, but I'm not gonna spend my May driving through snow lol.

The game is mighty quiet these days. Perhaps some big trips and position changes planned on the way to/from Custer?

Not me, @tes-s. At best I think only 11 new chargers are available for me to AND from Custer including a while detour to try and grab Aspen but realistically it will be more like 6-8 new locations. I'm 7 behind @JSergeant but he has at least 10 to 15 possible new locations for his trip so I won't be making much of a move this time around. If I grab 3rd place from him then it will only be for a handful of hours.

Either way, it's still fun to battle side-by-side with someone for position for months and months at a time.

Not me, @tes-s. At best I think only 11 new chargers are available for me to AND from Custer including a while detour to try and grab Aspen but realistically it will be more like 6-8 new locations. I'm 7 behind @JSergeant but he has at least 10 to 15 possible new locations for his trip so I won't be making much of a move this time around. If I grab 3rd place from him then it will only be for a handful of hours.

Either way, it's still fun to battle side-by-side with someone for position for months and months at a time.
I'm hoping to add 9 new SpC's on the way out to Custer and 17 on the way home, weather permitting. Not that I want to put any pressure on @Darren S :)

I'm hoping to add 9 new SpC's on the way out to Custer and 17 on the way home, weather permitting. Not that I want to put any pressure on @Darren S :)

I love it, @JSergeant. Wow, 17 on the return trip! I've seen your map so I can already guess what the route is so hopefully the weather cooperates for you. I just need a run down the Appalachian range to Miami to grab about 25 but don't know when I'll have a chance to clear out that section so enjoy that Podium position.

I'm way behind you guys, but Custer should be my 100th Supercharger. Looks like another 15 so on the trip home. I figure I'll skip a few so that I have something to come back to on a future trip... don't want to piss off my traveling companions too much by going too far out of our way to hit everything in the major cities. ;)