Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
W.Wendover NV
Elko NV
Winnemucca NV
Lovelock NV
Reno NV
Truckee Donner Pass CA
Rocklin CA
Roseville CA
Sacramento Promenade CA
Vacaville CA
Fairfield Travis CA
Fairfield Holiday Lane
Concord CA
That makes #76!

I think I left the Bay Area with 32? That would make 44 new on this trip?
3553 miles 279 wh/mi. Broke 10k miles!

Trinity behaved fabulously. Was quite a bit chunky on the way home w/TACC when changing lanes.
Not sure why- maybe she was tired too.
And I very much dislike that clunking in the battery.

HOME in a 14 hr day. You guys are a bad influence.
I’m 3/4 to my goal for the year.

Safe travels, Road Warriors.

Still Grinning ;-)

I did not realize another member of the top ten was in attendance at Custer. You should have been "on stage" with the rest of us! 300+ superchargers is no small feat!
I'll second that. I didn't realize @evp was there, but on the last evening I noticed a 3 with the vanity plate and realized it must be him. He should have come forward.

Reactions: DavidB and NKYTA
Today, added:

Pocatello, ID
Twin Falls, ID
Idaho Falls, ID
Boise, ID
Baker Ctiy, OR
Pendleton,OR
Kennewick, WA
Ellensburg, WA

+8 and up to 177 total.

Stopped by Craters of the Moon National Monument on the way through. While there, I also happened to meet someone with a Model 3 also from Massachusetts (they were on a non-Custer road trip).
IMG_1062.JPEG

North Dakota is LEGENDARY for its lack of superchargers!

Still surprised you didn't try to go to the point where Manitoba, Saskatchewan and North Dakota meet. That would have been a good Tesla photo op :)

I didn't bring my passport so as not to tempt me to snag a few of those (even though the intersection is on the US side) but I would have wanted to drive into those areas to try and beat you at that number of Provinces visited.

Reactions: NKYTA
It’s been an exciting day, so far. Heavy snow all the way through Colorado, coating the interstate for a good 60+ miles.

Just got chased out of the Hays, KS Supercharger... went across the street to take shelter under the Fairfield Inn canopy. We’re back at the Supercharger now... trying to get enough to avoid having to spend much time at Salina.

AA1769CD-257D-48A2-BF45-3D123D47EA8F.jpeg

A60BA686-60F9-4A27-BB92-2D5FB7DACFF0.jpeg

Well I made it to Dallas. Detouring to a more westerly path southward from Custer turned out to be a good idea. The two main tornadoes I heard about yesterday were about 20-30 miles from Childress in either direction (Mangum, OK and Paducah, TX) so taking the Shamrock to Childress path would have been unwise. As it was I went Ogallala->Goodland->Amarillo->Lubbock->Sweetwater and then east to Dallas. There was still no shortage of bad weather on this route, but at least no tornadoes.

The tough part was the Oklahoma panhandle and the extreme northern panhandle of Texas. In good conditions, I could probably drive slow and make the Goodland to Amarillo leg on one charge, but there was just no way with the thunderstorms I was driving through. So I overnighted and plugged in to the destination charger at the Hampton Inn in Dumas, TX and I actually had trouble even making it there. The thunderstorms in the Oklahoma panhandle were definitely the worst I have ever encountered. I kept having to tell myself that the tires are rubber and people don't typically die driving their cars through thunderstorms :)

The lightning finally let up a little as I arrived in Dumas, but apparently they had gotten hit with so much rain just prior, that the highway through town was almost entirely flooded. I had like 5 Rated Miles remaining and 5 miles to go so I wasn't happy about having to plow through some deep puddles, but I did make it to the hotel on 0.

Well, I don't know how to start this post... I suppose I'll go with the good news. The good news is that I'm home, I'm alive and I broke into the 400 club by hitting Bethany, St. Joseph, KC, Osage Beach, St. Charles (Streets), Mehlville, Mount Vernon, Indy, and Zionsville on the way here as I was travelling yesterday. I made all the updates.

Now the bad news...

I got robbed by someone with a gun when I stopped to charge my car at the charger in Topeka, Kansas.

He just wanted my cash, I didn't have much, but I gave it all to him and he went on his way and I unplugged and went on mine. I had stopped in to charge the car at about 3AM and I had been there for about 20 minutes. These chargers are in an Arby's parking lot...so nothing was open around there I was driving the bottom of the battery a bit and I arrived there with only about 40 miles of range. No one was around when I plugged in and I even set an alarm on my phone so that in case I fell asleep it would wake me up in 25 minutes. The alarm went off five minutes after I left... The guy came up to the car and knocked on the window and indicated I should roll it down. He had a gun in his right hand which he never actually pointed at me at any time, but he did rotate it in his hand so that I could be certain he was carrying one. He was wearing a hoodie, a hat, and a bandanna over his face. He even had gloves on, so there's no way I could identify him or much of anything about him. But like I said, he just asked for my cash, which I gave him and then he left.

A few things have ran, and are still running through my mind... First, things could have went much worse. Second, I feel like an idiot a bit for putting myself in this situation. I think I got a little too complacent with regards to my personal safety when traveling at these late hours of the night. If I was thinking more soundly I would have charged up longer in Wichita and then totally skipped this charger where everything is closed and went on to one of the other ones that are located at a Hy-Vee which is at least open at 3AM. But in fairness, this all happened so fast that I don't think the specific location would have mattered all that much.

Also, I really feel like we're a bit of a captive audience when we're charging. The car won't move when it's plugged in. So the flight part of "fight or flight" isn't really an option.

Anyway, I did contact the Topeka police and filed an incident report with them so perhaps they will patrol this location more in the late hours...and they are also going to see if they can pull any video from Arby's. I also felt a certain obligation to notify the community here so that we all perhaps ratchet up our level of awareness a bit.

I also contacted Tesla and notified them about this issue. I tried to ask them about getting access to any video that my car might have captured...unfortunately the software update version I have on my MS requires that the Sentry Mode be turned on prior to each use...which I didn't realize...so I don't have any video from the car.

This has been a significant "lesson learned" for me. I'm certainly going to rethink many of the things I was taking for granted when traveling in unknown locations and charging my car. We're all playing this game for fun...and we all want to make it back home safely at the end of our trips. Thankfully I am...and I'm certainly going to make some changes to how I've been doing things. That's for sure.

We continued our trip to the South of Colorado and added Poncha Springs and Trinidad, bringing my total to 623. I originally planned to hit Aspen, but decided the driving conditions with the snow on I-70 and up to Aspen would be too flaky (pun intended), so I'll leave it for another trip. Spreadsheet updated.

Reactions: Darren S
Well, I don't know how to start this post... I suppose I'll go with the good news. The good news is that I'm home, I'm alive and I broke into the 400 club by hitting Bethany, St. Joseph, KC, Osage Beach, St. Charles (Streets), Mehlville, Mount Vernon, Indy, and Zionsville on the way here as I was travelling yesterday. I made all the updates.

Now the bad news...

I got robbed by someone with a gun when I stopped to charge my car at the charger in Topeka, Kansas.

He just wanted my cash, I didn't have much, but I gave it all to him and he went on his way and I unplugged and went on mine. I had stopped in to charge the car at about 3AM and I had been there for about 20 minutes. These chargers are in an Arby's parking lot...so nothing was open around there I was driving the bottom of the battery a bit and I arrived there with only about 40 miles of range. No one was around when I plugged in and I even set an alarm on my phone so that in case I fell asleep it would wake me up in 25 minutes. The alarm went off five minutes after I left... The guy came up to the car and knocked on the window and indicated I should roll it down. He had a gun in his right hand which he never actually pointed at me at any time, but he did rotate it in his hand so that I could be certain he was carrying one. He was wearing a hoodie, a hat, and a bandanna over his face. He even had gloves on, so there's no way I could identify him or much of anything about him. But like I said, he just asked for my cash, which I gave him and then he left.

A few things have ran, and are still running through my mind... First, things could have went much worse. Second, I feel like an idiot a bit for putting myself in this situation. I think I got a little too complacent with regards to my personal safety when traveling at these late hours of the night. If I was thinking more soundly I would have charged up longer in Wichita and then totally skipped this charger where everything is closed and went on to one of the other ones that are located at a Hy-Vee which is at least open at 3AM. But in fairness, this all happened so fast that I don't think the specific location would have mattered all that much.

Also, I really feel like we're a bit of a captive audience when we're charging. The car won't move when it's plugged in. So the flight part of "fight or flight" isn't really an option.

Anyway, I did contact the Topeka police and filed an incident report with them so perhaps they will patrol this location more in the late hours...and they are also going to see if they can pull any video from Arby's. I also felt a certain obligation to notify the community here so that we all perhaps ratchet up our level of awareness a bit.

I also contacted Tesla and notified them about this issue. I tried to ask them about getting access to any video that my car might have captured...unfortunately the software update version I have on my MS requires that the Sentry Mode be turned on prior to each use...which I didn't realize...so I don't have any video from the car.

This has been a significant "lesson learned" for me. I'm certainly going to rethink many of the things I was taking for granted when traveling in unknown locations and charging my car. We're all playing this game for fun...and we all want to make it back home safely at the end of our trips. Thankfully I am...and I'm certainly going to make some changes to how I've been doing things. That's for sure.

You are so right. When traveling it’s not the driver I worry about, it’s the uncontrollable things.
I am so glad you are safe. That must have been a terrifying experience for you.
Never sacrifice safety for the game.

Still Grinning ;-)

Reactions: IT Geek