Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I drove from Dixie all the way to Canada and only got one new supercharger!:

Ohio

Cincinnati-Marburg Ave.

I was incredibly fortunate in the storm-dodging department today. Didn't even have to drive through any rain! Hit a few places in KY and OH a couple hours after the rain came through, but it's still warm enough that the pavement was completely dry by the time I went through.

Last edited:
Reactions: DavidB and NKYTA
I see now. I guess I never posted it, but should have been included in this post. I visited Riviera Beach Garden Rd. late the night before I hit these 4.
Updated, pending review by the judges. ;)

Do you document your visits contemporaneously like the other top contenders (pics, TeslaFi, etc)? We use the forum as the "system of record" - the spreadsheet is simply an accumulation of that data. That is why contemporaneous posts are required.

Ohio

Cincinnati-Marburg Ave.
updated

Reactions: Darren S
5/29 update:

Topeka, KS
St. Joseph, MO
Kansas City, MO
Independence, MO
Columbia, MO
St. Charles, MO
St. Charles Beal St, MO
Mehlville, MO - skipped due to storms :(
Mt. Vernon, IL
Effingham,IL
Terre Haute, IN

Another day dodging storms to avoid hail damage. Did well.

+10 on the day.

@Tdreamer, when I checked the spreadsheet just now I noticed your visits were already updated. If you are doing the updates can you indicate that when you make your post? If it wasn't you then disregard.

P.S. Good job dodging the storms. I was at KC and STL last weekend and threaded the needle on the much smaller set of storms.

Updated, pending review by the judges. ;)

Do you document your visits contemporaneously like the other top contenders (pics, TeslaFi, etc)? We use the forum as the "system of record" - the spreadsheet is simply an accumulation of that data. That is why contemporaneous posts are required.

updated
I take pics of the hard to reach ones, but rarely post them. I'm honestly not sure how Darren manages to document and photograph as much as he does. I feel like I would need a co-pilot to do all that! I've been meaning to start using Teslafi but I haven't yet. If anything ever becomes controversial, we can always query Tesla. They have all the data!

What weather information do you use when crossing the plains? I'd like to know how best to avoid large hail.
I'm definitely following the answers to this because I'm looking for better stuff.

Up to this point, I've been using the "Map" tab on weather.com. You can zoom in and out pretty well and it will show you the last 3-4 hours so you can get a good idea for the general direction of a storm. Then you can push the "Future" button and it will show you what it thinks will happen for the next 5-6 hours or so.

Word of warning though, I always do this on my laptop. Back in the OK/TX panhandles earlier this trip, I was using it on my phone as I drove and decided to jog a little to the east rather than to the west as I had been planning in order to avoid a specific storm cell. I should have trusted my eyes because it seemed strange that that path had me driving straight into the lightning bolts on the horizon :) Later I found out that for some reason the mobile version of their map wasn't updating in real time like it does when I use my computer, so I guess I was driving into the storm based on 3 hour old info that the storm would be 20 miles west of where it actually was. Lesson learned!

Also, probably not entirely related to the mishap above since it happened only 3 miles away from the hotel I was staying at that morning and I probably would have been on this road regardless of which route I took, but I did learn a few days after the fact that I actually did sustain some damage in that storm. I have a plastic panel on the undercarriage near the right rear wheel that is hanging down a few inches and possibly exposing the batteries or some other vital parts of the car. I believe this happened when I drove into some deep puddles at a low speed (35mph ish) in that town (Dumas, TX). I remember hitting something submerged in the puddle and hearing a thud. The cops had gone around and put cones around the puddles to steer people away from them, but this was the first such puddle I encountered and I think it had gotten so big that the water had overtaken the cones and they were submerged underneath the water, so I'm guessing that's what I hit. Anyways I was able to tape it back into place with some gorilla tape so it isn't hanging down any more and I'm hoping it's just a cosmetic issue and not a huge repair. Car seems to be driving fine since then, but I'm a little nervous for the next time I drive into heavy rain.

I don’t want to look like a newb pulling out my phone to frame a pic of the car, but most places it would go unnoticed. That’s one of the more common questions I get, though—how do you prove you went where you said? That and what do you win? :)
I always figure if you take pics of Marathon, Baie-Saint-Paul and Nanaimo, it makes a fairly convincing case.

• Love
Reactions: NKYTA and Bighorn
I take pics of the hard to reach ones, but rarely post them. I'm honestly not sure how Darren manages to document and photograph as much as he does. I feel like I would need a co-pilot to do all that! I've been meaning to start using Teslafi but I haven't yet. If anything ever becomes controversial, we can always query Tesla. They have all the data!

Ha, well, I DO sort of have a co-pilot, @PLUS EV, and it's called AutoPilot. :D

• Funny
Reactions: PLUS EV
I still get my TV that way...though my antenna is in the attic not in a tree... :)
I have line-of-sight issues in the mountains and one of the transmitters I pull in is 65 miles away. Also, my house is made from concrete and steel and has a steel roof (for wildfire resistance) so I doubt that I'd get much of a signal in my attic, not that I tried. So, I have a 25 foot mast supported by a 22 foot tall piñon pine for my TV antenna. It used to be a 20 foot mast and 18 foot tree, but the tree keeps growing! Whatever works... OTA is cheap.
Snow from house20190528sf_063526.jpg
^Antenna supported by tree. (This picture was taken on Monday, May 28th. Third significant snowfall in May, which is a bit unusual even for the mountains.)