Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I visited five more today:

Catoosa, OK; Joplin, MO; Springfield, MO; Rolla, MO; Osage Beach, MO

bringing my total to 288.
Should have warned you to watch for the debris at the Joplin supercharger. I personally picked up about 10-20 nails and screws from that parking lot. I keep meaning to update that thread. Definitely the worst supercharger location I've been to yet!

Should have warned you to watch for the debris at the Joplin supercharger. I personally picked up about 10-20 nails and screws from that parking lot. I keep meaning to update that thread. Definitely the worst supercharger location I've been to yet!
Did you mention that before - it sounds familiar, although I had totally forgotten about it - I should have thought about it on seeing all the construction equipment.

How about Springfield, MO - the Tesla navigation takes you off the highway one exit (3 miles - Exit 77) too early and then tries to take you back to 77 when you resume instead of jumping on at 80 which is right there.

Or do you not use the Tesla navigation?

I use it but check it against Google maps on the iPhone to make sure it's taking the optimal route (based on distance and time) and usually catch it's errors, but this one got past me going to Springfield. I over-rode it when continuing to Rolla

Did you mention that before - it sounds familiar, although I had totally forgotten about it - I should have thought about it on seeing all the construction equipment.

How about Springfield, MO - the Tesla navigation takes you off the highway one exit (3 miles - Exit 77) too early and then tries to take you back to 77 when you resume instead of jumping on at 80 which is right there.

Or do you not use the Tesla navigation?

I use it but check it against Google maps on the iPhone to make sure it's taking the optimal route (based on distance and time) and usually catch it's errors, but this one got past me going to Springfield. I over-rode it when continuing to Rolla
I don't recall that experience with Nav at that supercharger, but that was many chargers ago and I think I approached it from a different direction so it could be that I either don't remember it or just didn't have it from that direction.

But yes, I do use Nav and yes I take every weird suggestion with a large grain of salt. Whenever a leg isn't totally straight forward, I always map it out with Google Maps or my iphone app and usually defer to those if they are different than the Nav. And when the Nav suggest something truly weird, I usually override or again cross check with one of the other mapping apps. Occasionally one of the weird suggestions is actually a good suggestion and is due to a traffic jam caused by an accident or something similar.

No. I got him interested in the car, but he went crazy on his own :)

He's the type of guy when he puts his energy into something, it's full speed ahead. Sorry BH, you've been dethroned, and I expect the new king to stay in power. He has more free time than you do, so until you retire...

I have what is probably the unique distinction of personally meeting the top 3.

Please add the following 14 supercharger locations.
Total 73.

(1) Eclipse 2017
Sydney NE

(13) Yellowstone 2017
Lusk WY
Rapid City SD
Gillette WY
Sheridan WY
Billings MT
Big Timber MT
Bozeman MT
West Yellowstone MT
Jackson WY
Rock Springs WY
Rawlins WY
Larimie WY

Just one today - Wichita, KS - total now 289
Just a heads up for tomorrow... Childress was one of my least favorite stops. The big convenience store that hosts it is fine, but there is nothing else around and I also got a slow charge (even by my car's standards) presumably due to the heat. It was 105F that day, but I suppose it has probably cooled down some since then.

I killed time by going to the Pizza Hut across the street, but it was one of those towns that clearly was not designed with pedestrians in mind. No sidewalks and 55mph highway through the heart of town. At 3pm on a weekday it was a harrowing experience to even attempt to cross the road lol.

Shamrock on the other hand is a cool little Route 66 town with a museum, old style gas pumps, and "Tow Mater" parked out front. My nephew loves the "Cars" movies so he really liked the pic of Tow Mater that I sent him :)

And for the following day, don't eat at K-Bob's in Tucumcari. Seriously one of the worst meals I have ever had in my life lol.

Ya think?! Are you the one who told PLUS EV about this little "contest"? Thanks a lot, man!
I actually didn't know this contest existed for a while, but I mentioned off hand in some thread that I had been to over 100 superchargers and someone responded by pointing me to this thread.

I had been traveling all over the Pacific and Mountain time zones as I usually do and had been taking many different routes and stopping at every supercharger along the way for a while. Taking a different route whenever possible is an old habit that I even had when I drove an ICE.

There was one trip early on where I actually skipped superchargers and believe me I am regretting that now as I have to detour to hit Lexington, KY or Angola, IN or wherever.

I admit this trip is mostly just trying to bag all the superchargers I can and I'm getting exhausted but I'm almost finished :) I was inspired to do this trip by Bighorn's last trip :)

Anyways I make no promises, but I doubt I will be road tripping east of the Mississippi again any time soon so my record will soon become beatable. Just trying to post the best number I can now.

I'm in the Outer Banks of North Carolina right now just in case you guys were convinced that all I do is bag superchargers. This is a huge diversion with no superchargers involved. In fact I had to plug into a destination charger on Roanoke Island just to be safe.

Just a heads up for tomorrow... Childress was one of my least favorite stops. The big convenience store that hosts it is fine, but there is nothing else around and I also got a slow charge (even by my car's standards) presumably due to the heat. It was 105F that day, but I suppose it has probably cooled down some since then.

I killed time by going to the Pizza Hut across the street, but it was one of those towns that clearly was not designed with pedestrians in mind. No sidewalks and 55mph highway through the heart of town. At 3pm on a weekday it was a harrowing experience to even attempt to cross the road lol.

Shamrock on the other hand is a cool little Route 66 town with a museum, old style gas pumps, and "Tow Mater" parked out front. My nephew loves the "Cars" movies so he really liked the pic of Tow Mater that I sent him :)

And for the following day, don't eat at K-Bob's in Tucumcari. Seriously one of the worst meals I have ever had in my life lol.

Thanks for the heads ups. We're actually looking forward to Childress - one of the friends we visited in Austin was born there and while we were picking up a birthday cake at a bakery in Austin, my other friend ran into a 'business' aquaintance who is involved in community banking in Childress and she said the Superchargers in Childress have been an economic shot in the arm for the town, especially the convenience store. We'll definitely check out Shamrock. I plan to do a full charge in Wichita before we set off tomorrow, since we are staying within walking distance of the Superchargers. Then we can skip Perry and Oklahoma City if we want to, since we've been there before, although we may stop just for a leg stretch and bathroom break (and cigarette break for me - sorry!)
Wichita seems like an interesting town - I'm sorry we didn't schedule an extra day here. We did see the Guardian of the Plains and ate dinner at Public in the Old Town.

I tried to find some tools that calculate an ideal route based on multiple waypoints. There are several, but none is able to handle anywhere near enough to calculate all Superchargers in the US and Canada. It's probably a purely theoretical experiment anyways. No one would do such a trip in one go. And as you drive more stations are added.

I actually didn't know this contest existed for a while, but I mentioned off hand in some thread that I had been to over 100 superchargers and someone responded by pointing me to this thread.

I had been traveling all over the Pacific and Mountain time zones as I usually do and had been taking many different routes and stopping at every supercharger along the way for a while. Taking a different route whenever possible is an old habit that I even had when I drove an ICE.

There was one trip early on where I actually skipped superchargers and believe me I am regretting that now as I have to detour to hit Lexington, KY or Angola, IN or wherever.

I admit this trip is mostly just trying to bag all the superchargers I can and I'm getting exhausted but I'm almost finished :) I was inspired to do this trip by Bighorn's last trip :)

Anyways I make no promises, but I doubt I will be road tripping east of the Mississippi again any time soon so my record will soon become beatable. Just trying to post the best number I can now.

I'm in the Outer Banks of North Carolina right now just in case you guys were convinced that all I do is bag superchargers. This is a huge diversion with no superchargers involved. In fact I had to plug into a destination charger on Roanoke Island just to be safe.

While you're still on the East Coast, here's another one you can snag:

Martinsburg, WV is now live:

Supercharger - Martinsburg, WV

John

Reactions: PLUS EV and Thinkje
If you're planning to divert north again, please drop a hint if you're coming through the northern VA area. Can arrange a meal; plenty of beds and a 14-50. Bill

Oh, and @neverdone is updated.
Thanks for the offer man. In my pursuit of superchargers I haven't done a very good job of meeting up with friends along the way. I'm heading up the coast via Norfolk and Delmarva so mostly missing your area on this pass. Drove through Charlottesville and Richmond a few days ago..

Four new ones today: Weatherford, OK; Shamrock, TX; Childress, TX; Amarillo, TX, bringing the total to 293.
We liked both the Weatherford and Shamrock stops - ate lunch at Lucille's Roadhouse on Route 66 in Weatherford and explored the U Drop Inn in Shamrock on Route 66. I never got much below 160 miles of range today due to the full charge at Wichita. We're staying at the Home2 Suites in Amarillo, adjacent to the Superchargers, but using the Destination charger for an overnight full charge.