Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to drive @Bighorn and @PLUS EV a little crazy, I created a new visualization for them. This visualization color codes each state by how many superchargers they've visited. There is a filter enabling them to show which states they've cleared (visited every open SC in that state). Looks like both are getting a little lazy with lots of states still not cleared. :--)
View attachment 422115 View attachment 422116
Gee, I wonder where you got the idea to do that......;)

+2 so far today for 644 total and in a tie for 3rd with @JSergeant. This clears out GA as well.

GA:
Augusta, GA - Belair Frontage Rd​

NC:
Wallace, NC (photo of #644)​

IMG_20190626_095910-691x518.jpg

+2 so far today for 644 total and in a tie for 3rd with @JSergeant. This clears out GA as well.

GA:
Augusta, GA - Belair Frontage Rd​
NC:
Wallace, NC (photo of #644)​

Congratulations @Darren S. It looks like you'll be in third place ahead of me for a while. I have no immediate big trip plans. Let me know when you think you'll hit East Brunswick and I'll come down there if it's not in the middle of the night.

Reactions: Darren S
Congratulations @Darren S. It looks like you'll be in third place ahead of me for a while. I have no immediate big trip plans. Let me know when you think you'll hit East Brunswick and I'll come down there if it's not in the middle of the night.

Thanks, @JSergeant. Don't forget that I thought I would remain in 3rd place for a while AND put some distance on you when I planned my 12,000-mile road trip to Vancouver only to find out that you were doing an almost identical trip a week ahead of me. Ha, that was fun.

Reactions: NKYTA and Big Earl
Ties for 3rd and 5th places! @IT Geek needs to hit the road and challenge @theflyer in 7th place. @Sasmania is only a few away from @evp in 9th. :D

And farther down the list ... I'm coming for you, @Randy Spencer ;)

Now if only @PLUS EV would catch @Bighorn then there would be a tie at each odd number rankings in the Top 10.

I caught this earlier on my trip and is my Odometer for the first set of odd numbers to 10 or almost the tied positions we have at the moment.

Screenshot_20190626-115127__01-572x486__02.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: DavidB and Bighorn
Ties for 3rd and 5th places! @IT Geek needs to hit the road and challenge @theflyer in 7th place. @Sasmania is only a few away from @evp in 9th.

All this talk of odd numbers...but I'm a fan of even numbers. I enjoyed being at #16 on the list for quite some time, now I'm up to #8.

If I wanted to get to #6 I'd have to go out and get over 158 new chargers...and I've already been to California once this year. :)

I don't know though...maybe it's time to go East, there may be a few chargers that way that I haven't been to just yet...like the entire state of New York. But even that is only 36. Yeah, I don't think I'm moving up two spots in one road trip. Not while I've got a full-time job anyway.

Reactions: theflyer and NKYTA
All this talk of odd numbers...but I'm a fan of even numbers. I enjoyed being at #16 on the list for quite some time, now I'm up to #8.

If I wanted to get to #6 I'd have to go out and get over 158 new chargers...and I've already been to California once this year. :)

I don't know though...maybe it's time to go East, there may be a few chargers that way that I haven't been to just yet...like the entire state of New York. But even that is only 36. Yeah, I don't think I'm moving up two spots in one road trip. Not while I've got a full-time job anyway.

Baby steps... tied for 7th is only 12 chargers away. ;)

New England is going to be a gold mine once all of these under-construction sites open up.

Reactions: IT Geek

I’m an even number guy as well, but sometimes we must suffer for our art:)

Now if only @PLUS EV would catch @Bighorn then there would be a tie at each odd number rankings in the Top 10.

I caught this earlier on my trip and is my Odometer for the first set of odd numbers to 10 or almost the tied positions we have at the moment.

I could tie Bighorn in about a week, but he'd need to be hospitalized or imprisoned to allow that to happen.

Ties for 3rd and 5th places! @IT Geek needs to hit the road and challenge @theflyer in 7th place. @Sasmania is only a few away from @evp in 9th. :D

And farther down the list ... I'm coming for you, @Randy Spencer ;)
I probably have one more (maybe two) road trip in me this year but will be able to add a few new superchargers as they come online in the DC to NY corridor. At best, I'll probably add about 15 more locations in 2019. That is, unless, I decide to drive to California for the battery investor day. ;)

View attachment 423464
Excellent troubleshooting!
One other glitch I noticed is on the supercharger map drill down. “Current number of stalls: 1 “ seems to be the default regardless of the station.
Everything looks okay on my end. I've tweaked the tooltip a bit and pushed an update. Can you try again and see if you're still seeing a 1 for the current number of stalls.

supercharger.jpg

Baby steps... tied for 7th is only 12 chargers away.

Unfortunately I've already picked too much of the "low hanging fruit" so getting 12 more chargers involves a serious commitment at this point. One of these days I'm going to have to map out a route through the Northwest part of the country though. I've looked at that several times and my map does not seem to lend itself to a nice flowing trip. If I want to get them all in one go then there will be a considerable amount of backtracking and that's one of my least favorite things to do...but it seems unavoidable at this point.

Perhaps I'll get @Darren S on the task though... He loves drawing up routes. :)