Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
July 7, 2019

One lone Supercharger, today.
  • Franklin Park, PA
2,200 miles and 12 new locations for a total of 149.

View attachment 427436

Updated, @Big Earl, and a great trip (183 miles per charger and <200 so that's fantastic!). +1 to 149 and just ahead of @Randy Spencer now.

I think we passed each other on your run out of Pittsburgh as I left Somerset at 16:20, charged at North Huntingdon for 12 minutes (since Somerset was either full or had 1 person waiting and I was only pulling 21 kW even with 10% SOC), left Huntingdon at 17:20, and noticed your Franklin Park check-in about that time.

I forgot to check Glympse but didn't get any auto-notifications that someone in the group was sharing. I was on a tight schedule to get home though as I needed to pick up some ordered food but still fun to pass the same area with you. This was my 1,506-mile route for 3 superchargers (oops). I very nearly drove out to P-town on Cape Cod as it was ~5 AM and there was zero traffic and I could have snagged a sunrise over the Atlantic but I chose to grab a nap at the Mashpee charger instead.

upload_2019-7-8_6-38-35.png

7/5
Holiday traffic opportunity! Easiest 3hr drive around the Bay Area ever.

Fremont Kato Rd CA
Pleasanton CA
Livermore CA
Dublin CA
San Ramon Bishop Dr CA
San Ramon Diablo Plaza (left a chunk of my rim there )
Alameda CA
Hayward CA

Please update. Thanks! (84)

Congratulations (slightly belated) on breaking our tie at 76 and climbing up a few places. Not seeing this update on the spreadsheet though?

Bruce.

7/5
Holiday traffic opportunity! Easiest 3hr drive around the Bay Area ever.

Fremont Kato Rd CA
Pleasanton CA
Livermore CA
Dublin CA
San Ramon Bishop Dr CA
San Ramon Diablo Plaza (left a chunk of my rim there )
Alameda CA
Hayward CA

Please update. Thanks! (84)

Still Grinning ;-)

Congratulations (slightly belated) on breaking our tie at 76 and climbing up a few places. Not seeing this update on the spreadsheet though?

Bruce.

Thanks for the reminder, @bmah.

I've updated these for you, @Shesmyne2", but it looks like you already had the Fremont Factory (back on Apr 24, 2019) so your count is only 83 at the moment. Did you actually visit the Fremont Blvd (Mall) location back in April instead of the Factory? Any chance you have photos of charging at the Mall so your locations can be updated?

Edit: I just went through all 27 of your posts to TMC and don't see a reference to the "Fremont - 39201 Fremont Blvd" location from April as your post here on May 13 with visits from Oct 2018 to Mar 2019 didn't list it (Superchargers visited 3.0) and the only reference to a Fremont location was your visit from last week.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shesmyne2" and bmah

I've updated these for you, @Shesmyne2", but it looks like you already had the Fremont Factory (back on Apr 24, 2019) so your count is only 83 at the moment. Did you actually visit the Fremont Blvd (Mall) location back in April instead of the Factory? Any chance you have photos of charging at the Mall so your locations can be updated?

Edit: I just went through all 27 of your posts to TMC and don't see a reference to the "Fremont - 39201 Fremont Blvd" location from April as your post here on May 13 with visits from Oct 2018 to Mar 2019 didn't list it (Superchargers visited 3.0) and the only reference to a Fremont location was your visit from last week.
Fremont 39201 was done 4/24/19
Kato Rd was 7/5

Kato Rd was 7/5

It’s a good thing I have to pay for SCs. I checked my account to see Fremont 39201 in April.

• Funny
Reactions: DavidB and NKYTA
Kato Rd was 7/5

It’s a good thing I have to pay for SCs. I checked my account to see Fremont 39201 in April.

Thanks for clarifying, @Shesmyne2", and yes that is a good perk to having to pay to charge. I'll go update that and get you to 84. So you're out of 1 tie, temporarily in another one, and finally in a tie at 84. Fun stuff.

Added these to spreadsheet:

7/4/2019
Palm Springs, CA

7/6/2019
Anaheim, CA
Santa Ana, CA
Fountain Valley , CA
Westminster, CA

7/7/2019
Twentynine Palms, CA

Editor: HP-32 is showing red. I probably messed up the conditional formatting when I inadvertently entered the date in HP-33 and subsequently copied it to HP-32.

A note about the Santa Ana Canyon Road Supercharger. The in-vehicle navigation took me to the Edwards Cinema parking lot off of Festival Dr. The superchargers are actually in the Target parking lot about a half mile east off of Roosevelt Dr.

Added these to spreadsheet:

7/4/2019
Palm Springs, CA

7/6/2019
Anaheim, CA
Santa Ana, CA
Fountain Valley , CA
Westminster, CA

7/7/2019
Twentynine Palms, CA

Editor: HP-32 is showing red. I probably messed up the conditional formatting when I inadvertently entered the date in HP-33 and subsequently copied it to HP-32.

A note about the Santa Ana Canyon Road Supercharger. The in-vehicle navigation took me to the Edwards Cinema parking lot off of Festival Dr. The superchargers are actually in the Target parking lot about a half mile east off of Roosevelt Dr.

@edigest, I tried to delete your 7/6/2019 entry in HP32 and re-enter it as 7/6/2019 but it too is showing up as red for some reason. Perhaps @tes-s or @JSergeant can take a look at it this week and figure it out.

@edigest, I tried to delete your 7/6/2019 entry in HP32 and re-enter it as 7/6/2019 but it too is showing up as red for some reason. Perhaps @tes-s or @JSergeant can take a look at it this week and figure it out.
The conditional formatting was wrong. Somehow a bunch of additional rules got added. I was able to clean up that cell's conditional formatting, which resolved the problem.