Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
A new supercharger apparently just opened in Ensenada without any indication it was coming. Can anyone else confirm it is on their nav? The post says Mexico but the screenshot indicates it's in the US? Is anyone local to that area that might be able to provide on-the-ground corroboration?

Ensenada, Mexico | Supercharger?
Just checked again today, and the supercharger is definitely on the nav's map (search for "Supercharger Ensenada" Edit: Apparently, you must have the map looking in the Ensenada area, or the search function won't find it!). It is up & running, as this poster has demonstrated:
View attachment 428255 View attachment 428256 View attachment 428257 I just charged there on Friday the 5th. Peaked at 108kw

It’s behind a guarded gate, you don’t need to be a guest of the hotel. Set your suspension on very high for the driveway leading up to the second level of the garage

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: theflyer and NKYTA
Tooele UT
West Wendover NV
Elko NV

Trip completed:
10,141 Miles; 19 days; 9 concerts
90 new Superchargers; less than what my goal was but having to keep a tight schedule to get to the shows made it necessary to shorten some legs. My schedule was also hampered by my car getting SC throttled by a software update mid trip. My peak is now 130kw but that only holds for a few seconds and the rest of of my charge is now down 10-20kw from where it was before with a more severe taper.
Screenshot 2019-07-10 at 2.08.32 PM - Edited.png

Tooele UT
West Wendover NV
Elko NV

Trip completed:
10,141 Miles; 19 days; 9 concerts
90 new Superchargers; less than what my goal was but having to keep a tight schedule to get to the shows made it necessary to shorten some legs. My schedule was also hampered by my car getting SC throttled by a software update mid trip. My peak is now 130kw but that only holds for a few seconds and the rest of of my charge is now down 10-20kw from where it was before with a more severe taper.
View attachment 428384
Nice trip - missed you by a few hours in Poncha Springs on July 7, which was the first supercharger on our way home from Telluride.

@theflyer - could Tableau create a nice trip map simliar to @[email protected]? Instead of mapping visits for a particular year, if it mapped visits within a date range iI think it would show the trip. Not so much for the top 5, because their new supercharger map is probably sparse - but for mere mortals, it might work.

Reactions: GHammer and DavidB
Nice trip - missed you by a few hours in Poncha Springs on July 7, which was the first supercharger on our way home from Telluride.

@theflyer - could Tableau create a nice trip map simliar to @[email protected]? Instead of mapping visits for a particular year, if it mapped visits within a date range iI think it would show the trip. Not so much for the top 5, because their new supercharger map is probably sparse - but for mere mortals, it might work.
Yes but I'll need to learn a few new tricks. The thing I need to learn is how to allow you as the user define the date range.

Reactions: DavidB
We pulled in at 3:36. Coming through the pass, you can see we regenned the last 18 miles in to Ponch Springs. If we had left with a 10% buffer (25 miles on arrival), never would have made it since we would have hit 0 getting through the pass.
View attachment 428434 View attachment 428435
An example where Glympse might have facilitated an unplanned meetup.

Okay, @tes-s. I can't draw lines between the dots but I modified @ChadS' map to enable the function I think you are after. Give it a try and let me know what you think. Go to his map and then follow the instructions below to narrow what you see on the map to a specified date range. This technique, if enabled on all maps, would allow a competitor to quickly set a date range for their recent trip, which would create a map of their new supercharger visits on that trip.

See only a trip.jpg

Reactions: DavidB
Okay, @tes-s. I can't draw lines between the dots but I modified @ChadS' map to enable the function I think you are after.
That is amazing!! For the most part, I have taken one trip a year (or two trips that were non-overlapping) so showing the visits for a particular year approximated this. By specifying the date ranges, this will show individual trips - awesome!

No need for the lines between chargers - the dots do a nice job showing the route.

Reactions: NKYTA
Are you in the area?

Yep! Flew in yesterday, heading home on the 20th; staying up in Bellingham with family. I was eyeing up the Seattle Supercharger yesterday as I drove up I-5 in my father’s X... I guess I was tired from the flight and passed right on by, which is a bit out of character for me. I even tapped the pin to see how many people were charging (the answer is five).

We’ll be doing a counter-clockwise trip around the Cascade Loop next week, likely Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I was hoping Blaine would open on this trip, but it’s not looking very promising.