Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're a true supercharger addict and sleep in the car, it might be $0.3X ;)
*Guilty!* Although I'd argue that $0.3X is actually overestimating my expenditures.

I met a fellow Tesla owner on my travels, and found she also enjoyed sleeping in the car (when traveling without her husband on short weekend trips). However, she was quite short, and actually slept in the trunk of her Model S! She felt safer sleeping in an enclosed area where nobody could see her.

Mini-roadtrip yesterday (couldn't resist the low hanging fruit). Spreadsheet already updated.

Maryland: Riverdale
Virginia: Arlington, Leesburg

When is Tesla going to "officially" open Leesburg? Finding the supercharger was a pain!

Leesburg is an adventure if you don't know where you're going. I'd been there once already and still had trouble finding it this time. I think Tesla is still working out a few bugs before they open it. I don't think they want a repeat of Arlington.

Reactions: DavidB
Whoops!! June 2019

I also added Presidio July 2019 (yesterday)

Thx guys! I need help. This has totally got me hooked -- I'll have more probably 10 or so by Labor Day holiday.

Ok, updated "Fairfield - Holiday Lane, CA" to 06/30/2019 visit so you're officially at 40, @jjgunn. Now that you are all caught up on historical visits, please use the day of the month for the visit (not just month and year).

What / where is Presidio? I don't know that one. Do you mean Letterman Drive? Please use the names on the Nav screen in the vehicle or from Plugshare or Supercharger.info. If there is a discrepancy between the Nav screen name and what is listed in the Google sheet then let us know otherwise it is hard to know every location's nearby neighborhood or area name.

Edit: I added San Fran - Letterman Drive as 07/23 visit for you (so +1 to 41) but will let you confirm that is the location.

Reactions: jjgunn
@CharleyBC, thanks for bringing this up (that clicking on a name not in the Tableau map generates an error page). This has been fixed by one of the Admins (thanks to either @tes-s or @theflyer). Now the initial table only links to Tableau if there is a map for them.

@Shesmyne2", maybe that's the group's way of encouraging you to get TO the Century Club. :cool:

I think there was some testing early on and anybody was added just to get a larger sample size.
Oh I’m encouraged alright. Century Clubs calling my name.

• Love
Reactions: DavidB and Darren S
I've dreamed of making that trip since I was a kid. Now that we own a Tesla, and with retirement coming soon, the dream is awake. I've been watching the Superchargers across Canada. Maybe summer of 2021...

Oh, Canada!
I drove it all the way from BC to Saint John's, Newfoundland in my ICE back in 2009. Deeply regret not taking the northern route through Kapuskasing as it will be quite some time until that route gets superchargers. Will definitely do the same southerly route along the lakes with my Model S at some point within the next year or so.

Just saw this on the splash page. Didn't know about this even though I've been a TMC member for 5 years. Geesh.

Anyway by my count using the SpC map, I've been to 21 superchargers. I know, not a ton, but how do I get in on this?
It all starts with a list....
Post the places you've been and the approximate dates back here. The admins will add you to the game and give you a link to edit yourself in the future if you give them an email address to give you access to the google doc. If you're not so inclined, just continue to post your visits back here and they'll take care of it for you. We need the dates to validate against the charger opening date and to determine "who got there first".
Once you hit 100 chargers, the membership fee kicks in and your credit card is charged. 200 you're buying dinner for anyone you meet with more chargers to their credit than you.
Note: The last part hasn't been adopted by the rules committee yet. :oops:;)

Just saw this on the splash page. Didn't know about this even though I've been a TMC member for 5 years. Geesh.

Anyway by my count using the SpC map, I've been to 21 superchargers. I know, not a ton, but how do I get in on this?
For now, all you have to do is post your list of visited superchargers on this thread (preferably with dates; if not dates, at least months; if not months, at least years). Later, you can add your additional supercharger visits to the spreadsheet, in addition to posting them on this thread. Once you have visited over 100 superchargers, a map of where you've been will be added.

• Helpful
Reactions: Darren S