Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Number of superchargers per day: … Lots of noise in this graph because our visit date data is not very clean.…

There are something like 21 instances of competitors having between 30 and 40 visits in a single day. Hopefully, @JSergeant can work with all of you to clean that up as I suspect the majority of those instances are not real visits on a single day.…
One of my data points is one of those false ones, because 34 have been marked as being on 12/31/2018, when in reality, all of those supercharger visits were in months earlier in 2018. I think all data entries for me that do NOT fall on 12/31 are real dates.

A simple fix would be to spread them out in the last week of December, having no more than 10 per day.

;):);)
One other comment, probably stating the obvious, is that for people like Bighorn and me, who have been doing this from the beginning and staying on top of new Superchargers, it is hard to achieve a high rate of new Supercharger adds per 200 days because we are rate limited by how fast Tesla opens them!

“is that for people like Bighorn and me, who have been doing this from the beginning and staying on top of new Superchargers”

“August 2013 S85 AP0, ”

December 2012, VIN 184x

Since you’ve been instrumental in all this wonderful community/spreadsheet/Tableau I can let it slide. Plus you are a great guy IRL ;) And your post about 200 days is spot on.

I’m pretty sure I went to the Gilroy SC before you even got your car. Just sayin’. ;-)

“From the beginning” was a trigger, sorry... While this game does favor the retired or those with flexible hours, it doesn’t reduce my appreciation one whit on all the accomplishments. And I’m still bummed that Mount Washington was closed on a clear day after the official open, and that was more than a year ago!

I’ve been happy to be first, second, third or seventh in this journey...because that it what it is.

I’m rooting for everyone that has jumped in!

Final update from my UK trip. I'm fortunate to have a very understanding family who let me go on a crazy hunt through Belgium and the Netherlands on our way back. It took waaaay more time than I anticipated, but we kept on going and here it is:

8/11
Calais, France
Lille, France
Kortrijk, Belgium
Lokeren, Belgium
Aartselaar (SC), Belgium
Edegem, Belgium
Antwerp, Belgium
Breda, Netherlands - (I guess they just misspelled this one :)
's-Hertogenbosch, Netherlands
Zaltbommel, Netherlands

8/12
Vuren, Netherlands
Dordrecht, Netherlands
Gouda, Netherlands
Leiderdorp, Netherlands
Badhoevedorp, Netherlands
Breukelen, Netherlands
Bunnik, Netherlands
Brinkum, Germany

I also drove by the Tesla factory at Tillburg, but as it was in the middel of the night, the 2 SC was sadly out of reach. I'll get them next time.

Thats it for me for a while. Starting to be a long trip to pick up more than the odd new SC. With 185 visits I'm moving (briefly I suspect) just into the top 30. This will only inspire me to start planning for next summer :)

Safe driving everyone

Edit: Spreadsheet updated

Superchargers Visited

It looks like this was your first post of superchargers, and I think I spreadsheet has your post date (May 25) as the visit date. Those are the ones where better dates would help.
Superchargers Visited

You do have one date before then - Burlington, WA. September 13, 2016. That is where your "supercharging since" date comes from.

You can search. Search for "*" from you in this thread.

View attachment 441091
For those trying to rectify dates, this thread had activity as well:
Most Superchargers Visited
It's probably more useful for the really early data as it preceded the wiki.

• Informative
Reactions: NKYTA
Anywho, would love to hear your thoughts before we try to integrate into the main visualization file (or starting anew).
Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world. Archimedes

Love the new data presentation. Really love it. Yes, some scrubbing is needed.
Way out there recommendation - on the new "per day" chart, can you use a custom icon? Maybe a charging station or a battery gauge?
Or, once the data is scrubbed, have the chart appear in a battery gauge with the competitors by rank.
The date isn't really the relevant axis for this chart. Going back to my Tufte book for that one.

Reactions: NKYTA
My wife and I are on road trip from Colorado to Glacier National Park and then to Seattle, Roseville CA, and back home again. I have added the following to the spreadsheet, Pocatello ID, Idaho Falls ID, Lima MT, Butte MT, Missoula MT, Fort MacLeod Alberta, Calgary Rocky View, Canmore, Golden, Revelstoke, Kelowna, Merritt BC, Hope BC, Burlington WA, Arlington WA, Lynnwood WA. And another week to go. Currently in Seattle. We spent 4 days in Glacier National Park. 2 days at Lake McDonald. We used Supercharger in Missoula MT, then used a charger at the Red Lion Inn in Kalispell MT (220V 70A). We had lunch there. At Lake McDonald there is a 220V 40A destination charger. We charged to 95% before we headed over to Many Glacier Lodge. There is no cell phone, internet, or places to plug in at Many Glacier. We spent 2 days at Many Glacier Lodge; hiked to Grinnel Glacier. On way back, Linda tripped and fell and broke her wrist. We ended up going to Cardston AB to get her wrist x-rayed and a cast. A 5 hour layover. She is doing fine. And then on to Fort MacLeod. I will do a better write up in the Trip section.

My wife and I are on road trip from Colorado to Glacier National Park and then to Seattle, Roseville CA, and back home again. I have added the following to the spreadsheet, Pocatello ID, Idaho Falls ID, Lima MT, Butte MT, Missoula MT, Fort MacLeod Alberta, Calgary Rocky View, Canmore, Golden, Revelstoke, Kelowna, Merritt BC, Hope BC, Burlington WA, Arlington WA, Lynnwood WA. And another week to go. Currently in Seattle. We spent 4 days in Glacier National Park. 2 days at Lake McDonald. We used Supercharger in Missoula MT, then used a charger at the Red Lion Inn in Kalispell MT (220V 70A). We had lunch there. At Lake McDonald there is a 220V 40A destination charger. We charged to 95% before we headed over to Many Glacier Lodge. There is no cell phone, internet, or places to plug in at Many Glacier. We spent 2 days at Many Glacier Lodge; hiked to Grinnel Glacier. On way back, Linda tripped and fell and broke her wrist. We ended up going to Cardston AB to get her wrist x-rayed and a cast. A 5 hour layover. She is doing fine. And then on to Fort MacLeod. I will do a better write up in the Trip section.

Great trip and adventure so far, @neverdone, but sorry to hear about the fall and broken wrist (so the 'thumbs up' on your post was from the positive adventure not the broken wrist). Way to tackle the supercharger void through Kalispell ! Thanks for updating the spreadsheet and letting us know that you did that yourself.

Boom! 9,500 mile road trip done! Cleaned up southern PA (North Huntington, Somerset, Breezewood) as well as Cambridge, OH, Triadelphia, WV, and Basking Ridge, NJ. (Although I'm considering going 500 miles tomorrow just to make it an even 10,000 mile road trip.)

220 Superchargers in 225 days of ownership. Not bad...
You should also try to get at least 6 new superchargers tomorrow :)

Boom! 9,500 mile road trip done! Cleaned up southern PA (North Huntington, Somerset, Breezewood) as well as Cambridge, OH, Triadelphia, WV, and Basking Ridge, NJ. (Although I'm considering going 500 miles tomorrow just to make it an even 10,000 mile road trip.)

You should also try to get at least 6 new superchargers tomorrow :)

Did you get Leesburg yet? :oops:o_O

Last summer (early September I think) when at least the top 4 were simultaneously on the road, nobody pulled into their driveway with less than 10k miles;)

I was thinking about it and am strongly considering rounding out my 10,000 miles but don't think there are 6 new Superchargers within one 500 mile road trip of me. Looking into it now...

[Update]OK nevermind, that was easy... [/Update]
Yeah, I was going to say, I think there are six in Connecticut that you haven't visited, not to mention 16 in Massachusetts!