Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Continuously amazed by the routes this game takes me. Great back roads route through Mojave National Preserve from Palm Springs to Las Vegas.

Anaheim - Santa Ana Canyon Hills, CA
Corona CA
Palm Springs CA
Screenshot 2019-09-09 at 10.38.24 PM.png

Continuously amazed by the routes this game takes me. Great back roads route through Mojave National Preserve from Palm Springs to Las Vegas.

Corona CA
Palm Springs CA
View attachment 452904
I did the reverse route a few days ago. A little spooky being off grid for so many miles, though fortunately it was a little “cooler” than the valley, which was well into the triple digits. Also felt like I was gambling passing an ambiguous “road closure ahead” sign that referenced the road Nav had me turning onto, beyond the point of no-return for my SOC.

Hi friends!
Can someone help me figure out if I have the correct visit dates in my data? I'm looking at the New SCs per day tab and all I see are a bunch of 1s when I show my username. Most of my long trips have had many per day including the first one I ever took (Feb 2015 I did 6 chargers to get to Charleston, SC from Philly in a day.)

Thanks and excellent work on the new visualizations!

I actually stopped and ran back to read the road closure warning sign so I could digest the ramifications. Luckily none, although on that end I could have made it back to 29 Palms.
I u-turned back to the sign. Couldn’t make sense of it, especially without the route numbers labeled on the Nav. I suppose I could have pulled out the atlas that my wife always slips into the car:)

• Funny
Reactions: NKYTA
Hi friends!
Can someone help me figure out if I have the correct visit dates in my data? I'm looking at the New SCs per day tab and all I see are a bunch of 1s when I show my username. Most of my long trips have had many per day including the first one I ever took (Feb 2015 I did 6 chargers to get to Charleston, SC from Philly in a day.)

Thanks and excellent work on the new visualizations!

@PhillyGal, I show that you have some multiple-visit days but only this year. The Admin team will get together and see if we can figure this out for you. Thanks for bringing it up so we can clarify it for you.

upload_2019-9-10_12-9-18.png

Thanks! I definitely have a handful of 6-charger days prior to this year - Will send my best data.

@PhillyGal, I updated your dates from the list you sent in the discussion with the Admin team (@JSergeant, @tes-s, @theflyer, and myself). It will take a day or so to be reflected in the Tableau visualizations but let us know if there are any issues.

Indeed you have a handful of 6-charger days and even two 7-charger days now. Congrats !

02/22/2015 = 6
10/02/2016 = 5
02/19/2017 = 6
10/15/2017 = 6
10/17/2017 = 7
10/01/2018 = 7
05/28/2019 = 5
06/01/2019 = 6​

Reactions: Big Earl
@PhillyGal, I updated your dates from the list you sent in the discussion with the Admin team (@JSergeant, @tes-s, @theflyer, and myself). It will take a day or so to be reflected in the Tableau visualizations but let us know if there are any issues.

Indeed you have a handful of 6-charger days and even two 7-charger days now. Congrats !

02/22/2015 = 6
10/02/2016 = 5
02/19/2017 = 6
10/15/2017 = 6
10/17/2017 = 7
10/01/2018 = 7
05/28/2019 = 5
06/01/2019 = 6​

Thanks so much!

Updated. I mis-typed that one when I entered it.

Nah, it was my own data that had it wrong.

Corona CA
Palm Springs CA
View attachment 452904
I've taken basically every possible route from Palm Springs to Vegas, many of them multiple times. There are some fun roads in there for sure, but you better have a few gallons of water in the car just in case! Certain times of year, you actually have to dodge drifting sand on some of those roads. Did you stop and check out the old train depot in Kelso? Amboy is also a cool stop.
Palm Springs to eastern San Diego County is another fun one. It's sometimes marginally faster to go back to I-15, but it is way more fun to take the roads through places like Julian, Anza, and/or Borrego Springs. @Darren S would have a blast on those roads :)

Last edited:
I did the reverse route a few days ago. A little spooky being off grid for so many miles, though fortunately it was a little “cooler” than the valley, which was well into the triple digits. Also felt like I was gambling passing an ambiguous “road closure ahead” sign that referenced the road Nav had me turning onto, beyond the point of no-return for my SOC.
That section of road from Chambless to Danby (both literally just names on the map lol) has been closed for a couple years. I'm guessing that's the one you're referring to. It makes little difference regardless which direction you are going. Adds maybe a couple miles if you are trying to get from Amboy to Needles.