Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me, quietly thinking.....
"Is Baileyville worth giving up most of a day just to get there and back? o_O"
You've got maybe another 24 hours to think about it if you want to get there before Bighorn - he was last spotted in Incline Village, NV late Wednesday night - I reckon the earliest he could get there is late Saturday night/early Sunday morning!:)

Just made another friend and potential new competitor.
This trip sounds EPIC.
West coast up to Barrow, Alaska then across Canada to Newfoundland then down the east coast, circumnavigating the US.
They are planning to be on the road for six months and are happy to be back in supercharger territory as Canada was pretty much all Plugshare.
I told them about the contest and hope they join up eventually.

Well shucks, other than missing all the Superchargers in the upper USA, they're doing about the same trip my kids and I did this summer. We but skipped all of western Canada due to lack of Superchargers, and instead ran across I-85/90, and then crossed into Canada above New York. We collected about 170 Superchargers on our trip, nabbing most any one we could that didn't cost more than an hour or two of travel. They're spending 6 months vs our 7 weeks, so they've got a lot of time for more side trips. They could be fierce competitors!

Me, quietly thinking.....
"Is Baileyville worth giving up most of a day just to get there and back? o_O"
There are other "firsts" in North America to be had according to our spreadsheet.
Acworth, GA
Baileyville, ME
Austin - Stonelake Blvd, TX
San Antonio - Huebner Oaks, TX
Enfield, NS
Ensenada, Mexico
Chilpancingo de los Bravo, Mexico
Santa Fe, Mexico
Cuernavaca, Mexico
Compostela, Mexico
China, Mexico
San Pedro Garza Garcia, Mexico
San Francisco Ocotlán, Mexico

Lots in Europe!!

If you want to see a list, open the spreadsheet and go to the Supercharger tab. Data -> Filter Views -> Open and not Visited

• Informative
Reactions: Big Earl and NKYTA
I guess FREE meals are easy to come by for you!
Could have eaten every night I think, but I'm not greedy:) Met up with 4 different folks in 3 days on the west coast on very short notice, which is the only kind! This was my retirement master plan all along!

@Half Dollar Bill Our friend Kim in Newport just missed snagging Baileyville. That sat done and unpowered for a good while. She'll go back, but not as quickly as one of us:)

I guess FREE meals are easy to come by for you!

For the record, I'm not participating in this relatively new addition to the contest. I enjoy meeting other people who are playing the game when I go out on road trips and I'm never going to enforce that any of them every buy me a meal just to meet me.

Frankly I think if we ever really enforced it that it would discourage more meetups than it would encourage and so I feel it goes against the spirit of what this game should be about. I feel that the road trips are much more enjoyable when we get out and meet people in real life that we've only ever chatted with on the forums. There shouldn't be some obligatory transaction that takes place as a result of two people getting together. I've met quite a few people who are also playing this game, I've never requested a free meal from them and I never will.

That goes for both those above and below me in the rankings. I'm not buying a free meal for anyone either. I don't care what your place is in the standings.

I know this "free meal" thing sort of started as a joke...and it was funny for a while...but then a few others started putting official guidelines around it...and for me that's when it started to change tone a bit. So, since it apparently won't die on it's own, perhaps we all just need to officially kill it once and for all. Or...maybe this is something you all really want to do...but if you really are going to enforce this, well, then you can leave me out.

Reactions: ThisIsTrue
I never considered it obligatory. I would generally decline a meal in favor of a cup of coffee and conversation to avoid staying much beyond the charge needed. I have paid for a pizza lunch, and once provided a free B&B.

I was able to find enough spare change in my seat to pay for the pizza. The B&B cost me nothing because my wife does the shopping. ;)

There are other "firsts" in North America to be had according to our spreadsheet.
Acworth, GA
Baileyville, ME
Austin - Stonelake Blvd, TX
San Antonio - Huebner Oaks, TX
Enfield, NS
Ensenada, Mexico
Chilpancingo de los Bravo, Mexico
Santa Fe, Mexico
Cuernavaca, Mexico
Compostela, Mexico
China, Mexico
San Pedro Garza Garcia, Mexico
San Francisco Ocotlán, Mexico

Lots in Europe!!

If you want to see a list, open the spreadsheet and go to the Supercharger tab. Data -> Filter Views -> Open and not Visited
Oh, there is another visualization waiting to be built.

• Funny
Reactions: NKYTA and Big Earl
For the record, I'm not participating in this relatively new addition to the contest. I enjoy meeting other people who are playing the game when I go out on road trips and I'm never going to enforce that any of them every buy me a meal just to meet me.

Frankly I think if we ever really enforced it that it would discourage more meetups than it would encourage and so I feel it goes against the spirit of what this game should be about. I feel that the road trips are much more enjoyable when we get out and meet people in real life that we've only ever chatted with on the forums. There shouldn't be some obligatory transaction that takes place as a result of two people getting together. I've met quite a few people who are also playing this game, I've never requested a free meal from them and I never will.

That goes for both those above and below me in the rankings. I'm not buying a free meal for anyone either. I don't care what your place is in the standings.

I know this "free meal" thing sort of started as a joke...and it was funny for a while...but then a few others started putting official guidelines around it...and for me that's when it started to change tone a bit. So, since it apparently won't die on it's own, perhaps we all just need to officially kill it once and for all. Or...maybe this is something you all really want to do...but if you really are going to enforce this, well, then you can leave me out.

I must have missed where anyone was taking this seriously.