Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like I got into and out of Canada just in time. Sounds like the border is getting beefed up significantly and closure is not out of the question. Also, curfews could make night traveling tougher if European level restrictions are adopted.
For now, it sounds like US Citizens are exempt from the closure, but I wouldn't put money on that lasting any length of time. Perhaps with the proper lobby, we can get a Tesla specific exemption in place?

• Funny
Reactions: NKYTA and DavidB
I saw that US citizens are currently exempt, but the conversation at the border just got a lot more intense than, “You’re doing what, now?” or generic Tesla fascination. Trump also said closure is under consideration. The one guy who had tested positive in Northern Ontario apparently picked it up at a convention in Toronto with 25,000 participants, so things could change quickly.

• Informative
Reactions: NKYTA
Two more today:

792. Chestnut Hill, MA
793. Skowhegan, ME

We're pleasantly ensconced at The James Place Inn: B&B | Bed and Breakfast Freeport ME, after an enjoyable dinner with Half Dollar Bill.

We were planning to head over to Chestertown, NY tomorrow and stay with my wife's niece in Saratoga Springs, but with NY closing down we've decided to head home and leave that for another day. We will hit Rochester, NH on the way home.

If anyone is coming to NorCal be aware that a shelter in place begins tonight at midnight for the next three weeks. Will be very interested to see if we handle it better than those in China did. Not sure how much it will be policed, guess we'll find out tomorrow.

I was just along for the ride.
I can't believe CA is still cleared for me!! :confused:

I posted on a few threads about how strange this slow down in SpC openings in CA is. Most are SUPER ready to open including Emeryville that even got it's transformer and still hasn't opened.

I'm not quite crazy enough to attempt a Logan's Run style Transcanada road trip.

I don't know, a long run with a half-naked 1970's Jenny Agutter would NOT be a bad decision.

Last edited:
We're back home. We did add on the way:

794. Rochester, NH

Traffic back from Freeport, ME to NJ was like a very slow Sunday, despite driving through parts of CT, NY and NJ during 'rush hour'.
You can practically taste 800! That Canadian border gets iffier by the day, though it looks like you’ve pretty much cleared the “local” ones. Who knows how long these restrictions will persist?

Seattle was not a parking lot, which was nice.

3 virgin superchargers for someone in the middle of the country looking for something to do....

upload_2020-3-18_13-59-52.png

Reactions: Big Earl
We're pleasantly ensconced at The James Place Inn: B&B | Bed and Breakfast Freeport ME, after an enjoyable dinner with @Half Dollar Bill.
Funny story -
John, Anna and I head out to dinner after they check-in.
We take my car so they could finish charging. Anna bravely took the back seat, contending with the dog hair:eek:, which isn't the funny part of the story.
I tell John that I believe he's the 4th or 5th visitor to use our destination chargers. The music must have been on a little loud because he quickly replies that I'm incorrect and he's in 3rd place on the leaderboard.:confused:
I quickly clarified the statement and we both had a good laugh about the "demotion".
John did have a devious suggestion about having visits to the inn's destination chargers be a new game metric. I'm going to see if I can sneak that by the admins with the other metric suggestions I'm working on.:oops: