Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally completed my 14-day quarantine and got out for a drive!

Australia

Sydney-Macquarie Park
Central Coast
Heatherbrae
Port Macquarie
Coffs Harbour
Knockrow
Gold Coast
Brisbaine
Maroochydore
Just in case it wasn't obvious, this post was an April Fool's joke! It appears someone actually added them to my list as my number increased from 885 to 894.

Governor Mills Issues Executive Order Mandating Quarantine Restrictions on Travelers Arriving in Maine to Protect Public Health and Safety

Augusta, MAINE – Governor Janet Mills today issued an Executive Order mandating that travellers arriving in Maine, regardless of their state of residency, self-quarantine for 14 days to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. The Order, which directs the Maine Department of Transportation, the Maine Turnpike Authority, and others to post this guidance at all major points of entry into the State, exempts individuals who are providing essential services as defined by Governor Mills’ March 24 Executive Order.

“To slow the spread of this deadly virus and prevent our health care system from being overwhelmed, we must all do our part,” said Governor Mills. “I am mandating that anyone entering Maine self-quarantine for 14 days and abide by Maine’s Stay Healthy at Home Order. These actions will protect the health and safety of everyone.”

Additionally, the Order instructs visitors not to travel to Maine if they are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 and advises them not to travel to Maine if they are travelling from cities or regions identified as COVID-19 hot spots.

To deter travel, the Order also suspends lodging operations, including hotels, motels, bed and breakfasts, inns, and short-term rentals such as those available through VRBO Airbnb, RV parks and campgrounds, and all public and private camping facilities as well as online reservations effective April 5, 2020 at 12:00 p.m.

The Order is effective immediately and extends until at least April 30, 2020.

Well, Maine's effectively off-limits unless you plan to spend two weeks.

• Informative
Reactions: Tdreamer and NKYTA
Governor Mills Issues Executive Order Mandating Quarantine Restrictions on Travelers Arriving in Maine to Protect Public Health and Safety

Augusta, MAINE – Governor Janet Mills today issued an Executive Order mandating that travellers arriving in Maine, regardless of their state of residency, self-quarantine for 14 days to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. The Order, which directs the Maine Department of Transportation, the Maine Turnpike Authority, and others to post this guidance at all major points of entry into the State, exempts individuals who are providing essential services as defined by Governor Mills’ March 24 Executive Order.

“To slow the spread of this deadly virus and prevent our health care system from being overwhelmed, we must all do our part,” said Governor Mills. “I am mandating that anyone entering Maine self-quarantine for 14 days and abide by Maine’s Stay Healthy at Home Order. These actions will protect the health and safety of everyone.”

Additionally, the Order instructs visitors not to travel to Maine if they are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 and advises them not to travel to Maine if they are travelling from cities or regions identified as COVID-19 hot spots.

To deter travel, the Order also suspends lodging operations, including hotels, motels, bed and breakfasts, inns, and short-term rentals such as those available through VRBO Airbnb, RV parks and campgrounds, and all public and private camping facilities as well as online reservations effective April 5, 2020 at 12:00 p.m.

The Order is effective immediately and extends until at least April 30, 2020.

Well, Maine's effectively off-limits unless you plan to spend two weeks.

Can I drive through without staying?

Ok, this is not an April Fools joke...

Tomorrow I will be driving to WY to take my sister halfway home to MN. She has been living with us since Jan and we decided she should get back while she still can. Flying has its risks, so we'll be driving. I am taking the P3-, route there will be as fast as possible. The way. back I may pick up a few new ones if the timing and weather works out. @jjgunn I have plenty of wipes and homemade hand sanitizer. I am bringing all my food and drink, pee on the grass, catch 5 hours of sleep in the car and drive home. I will try to remember to turn on Glympse.

Wish me safe travels

Limited activity this week....

HandleSuperchargerDate
theflyerNorth Bethesda, MD3/29/2020
Randy SpencerEmeryville, CA3/28/2020
Randy SpencerNovato, CA3/28/2020
Randy SpencerRed Bluff, CA3/29/2020
Randy SpencerTahoe City, CA3/29/2020
Randy SpencerWilliams, CA3/29/2020
Randy SpencerReno - N Sierra St, NV3/29/2020
Shesmyne2"Emeryville, CA3/31/2020
jjgunnGroveland, CA3/27/2020
YYZ-IADNorth Bethesda, MD3/28/2020
YYZ-IADMartinsburg, WV3/28/2020

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Earl
Limited activity this week....

HandleSuperchargerDate
theflyerNorth Bethesda, MD3/29/2020
Randy SpencerEmeryville, CA3/28/2020
Randy SpencerNovato, CA3/28/2020
Randy SpencerRed Bluff, CA3/29/2020
Randy SpencerTahoe City, CA3/29/2020
Randy SpencerWilliams, CA3/29/2020
Randy SpencerReno - N Sierra St, NV3/29/2020
Shesmyne2"Emeryville, CA3/31/2020
jjgunnGroveland, CA3/27/2020
YYZ-IADNorth Bethesda, MD3/28/2020
YYZ-IADMartinsburg, WV3/28/2020

“But officer, you don’t understand. I’m collecting Superchargers!” :)

Not sure where you'd isolate if all lodging is supposed to be closed.
In your car! Tesla Camping! It actually seems like a perfect time for SpC hunting. The only interactions are with Superchargers, I use my sleeve to prevent touching the plug, and fast food joints that always want to touch my credit card. Oh, and rest stop restrooms, but those all have soap and water to wash with so those are fine. Just need an antimicrobial credit card.

One place on my trip this week took my card, rang it up, handed it to the food server to hand back to me. Really? Two sets of hands on my card? That's either bad for me getting germs from them (and they touched my food, so guess I'll be OK) or them getting the plague from me or other patrons, you never see them wiping them off after we hand them the card.

They need to ramp up deployment of ApplePay touchless transactions already.

In your car! Tesla Camping! It actually seems like a perfect time for SpC hunting. The only interactions are with Superchargers, I use my sleeve to prevent touching the plug, and fast food joints that always want to touch my credit card. Oh, and rest stop restrooms, but those all have soap and water to wash with so those are fine. Just need an antimicrobial credit card.

One place on my trip this week took my card, rang it up, handed it to the food server to hand back to me. Really? Two sets of hands on my card? That's either bad for me getting germs from them (and they touched my food, so guess I'll be OK) or them getting the plague from me or other patrons, you never see them wiping them off after we hand them the card.

They need to ramp up deployment of ApplePay touchless transactions already.
I’ve come across rest stops that didn’t have a sink for hand washing and had hand sanitizer in its stead. Desert SW perhaps?