Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did my best Brett Favre imitation this past weekend and added 32 superchargers in just under 50 hrs to reach The 700 Club (shucks, I should have stopped at the Lexington, VA charger for a photo op but already visited it). It "only" took me 20 months from the previous Century mark (ugh) while the earlier ones were only 3 or 4 months apart; however, tires seem to last forever now instead of just one year so there's that.

1,675 miles, 49.5 hrs, 32 new locations, so 52 miles-per-new-location (anything <100 miles is usually pretty darn good). The time taken to drive it could have been much shorter but I had to backtrack from Newark, DE up to Boonton, NJ because I had a previous commitment near Newark and some unintended traffic on I-95 in southern CT meant I had to skip some of the NJ ones in order to make it for my schedule and I also shopped at a few stores after Newark because ... when in Rome.

Thanks to @Big Earl for assisting with the order to visit items around D.C. and him and @theflyer for meeting me at Vienna, VA for a short visit. The spreadsheet has been updated.

Sat: 08/22:
Williamsport, PA
Middletown, NY
Fishkill, NY
North Stamford, CT
Stamford, CT
Fairfield, CT - Northbound
Fairfield, CT - Southbound
West Nyack, NY
Robbinsville Twp, NJ
Deptford, NJ
Bensalem, PA
Maple Shade, NJ​

Sun, 08/23:
Toms River, NJ
Freehold, NJ
Staten Island, NY
Springfield, NJ
Boonton, NJ
Basking Ridge, NJ
Lancaster, PA
White Marsh, MD
Hanover, MD
Riverdale, MD
Wisconsin Ave NW, Washington, DC
North Bethesda, MD
Rockville, MD
Reston, VA
Vienna, VA
Madison, VA
Chantilly, VA
Ashburn, VA (#700)
Leesburg, VA
Frederick, MD
#700: Ashburn, VA: #TeamRed
View attachment 580430

View attachment 580428
Congratulations @Darren S !

Reactions: MarkoC and Darren S
That would be a brutal trip (exhausting), but it's totally doable. There are a few unlimited mile Tesla rentals available on Turo. When are you flying out here? I'll meet you in Woodbridge or Fredericksburg - whichever is your final destination - with champagne, beer or coffee to celebrate. :D
Perhaps easier to accomplish if/when COVID shuts the world down again and traffic subsides. Or, alternatively, a weekend. An ambitious trip to say the least.

Reactions: Big Earl
Did you ever consider just getting your car towed to a tire shop that had the proper tires on hand? I know you were pretty far out there, and there might have been an expense associated with this, but still seems far better than sitting around for days.

I called around and none of the shops nearby had XL rated tires. Also I was fortunately stuck at a lake house and went paddle boarding every day. It’s basically my definition of heaven, so not bad at all.

We have a guest for a few days that works for a Chinese telecom in their autonomous driving division. Talkative fellow. PM me if you have any questions you'd like me to ask; I don't want to sidetrack the thread.
Note that it's not a Tesla sub so don't expect any inside info.
He's thinking Level 4 is going to happen when cars can talk to each other and there's a network that identifies all the fixed street-level items as a backbone.

Finally got out for a drive on a smoky Saturday...

115. San Francisco, CA (Van Ness Ave.)
116. Los Altos, CA
117. San Jose, CA (East Capitol Expressway) <- possible first

5A6BA506-A3F3-4304-8898-843163EFE342.jpeg

I’ll update the spreadsheet when I get to a real computer.

Bruce.

@bmah looks like that one is next to Los Lagos golf course. It shows as San Jose - Gould Center, CA on the map.

It's next to some golf course, I don't know the area (or play golf) so I wasn't paying attention to the name.

What map did you see it on? I navigated there using "San Jose - East Capitol Expressway" on the in-car nav (it's up, stall counts were accurate). Don't see it in the Tesla "Find Us" map yet. Oh wait...supercharge.info says "Gould Center"...if that's the one you meant, I tagged them to update that entry.

Bruce.

PS. For NorCal folks, this just showed up...

Supercharger - Patterson, CA - Speno Dr. (in Nav system, 8 V2 stalls)

Reactions: NKYTA
Los Altos, CA SC
San Jose, CA (East Capitol Expressway) <- possible tie for a first
Santa Cruz, CA SC

Indeed, E Capitol Expwy SC is across Tuers Ave from the Los Lagos driving range and Pro Shop.
RiteAid, Roundtable pizza and a few other things. Not a great place to go bathroom hunting in Covid times.
Santa Cruz is by a Whole Foods, with bathroom.
The good news was it was 66F with a strengthening marine layer, and low winds, which should aide those firefighters in CZU.

I use to play Los Lagos a fair amount, but that golfer couple moved to Philly so that they could afford a bigger home.
Four years on and they are hating winters again, and thinking about a move to Tucson.

@bmah excellent on Patterson! I briefly considered it, but got overruled by the passenger. ;)

It can wait until my next I5 trip south to “clear” CA for the however-manyith-time.
Seriously, it's a full time job:

San Jose, CA McLaughlin Ave 8/29 (both look like firsts)
Patterson, CA 8/29 (man, Bruce we need to coordinate these jaunts)

Spreadsheet sort of updated

McLaughlin? Where is that Supercharger you ask? Why it's also known as San Jose - Gould Center, or perhaps San Jose - East Capitol Expressway, but when you look on the Nav Display:

IMG_1792.jpeg

I was about to post that the Patterson Supercharger isn't in the phone app, but AS I went to screenshot it the app updated.

Patterson is going to be a GAME CHANGER for my trip back from LA. I can make it to the 250kWs at Kettleman from LA but I have to either wait while it struggles to fill to the very top (24min from empty, longer if I have a headwind) or leave in 10 min and stop again on the way home. Now with another 250kW on the way, I am never gonna do the top off again.

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: bmah and David99
Los Altos, CA SC
Santa Cruz, CA SC

Indeed, E Capitol Expwy SC is across Tuers Ave from the Los Lagos driving range and Pro Shop.
RiteAid, Roundtable pizza and a few other things. Not a great place to go bathroom hunting in Covid times.
The good news was it was 66F with a strengthening marine layer, and low winds, which should aide those firefighters

I use to play Los Lagos a fair amount, but that golfer couple moved to Philly so that they could afford a bigger home.
Four years on and they are hating winters again, and thinking about a move to Tucson.

@bmah excellent on Patterson! I briefly considered it, but got overruled by the passenger. ;)

Los Altos, CA SC
Santa Cruz, CA SC

The good news was it was 66F with a strengthening marine layer, and low winds, which should aide those firefighters

This was yesterday, forgot to hit the Post button.

• Funny
Reactions: Shesmyne2"
Perhaps some other weather geeks will appreciate this pic (any guesses as to how a Tesla would perform at -70F?):

View attachment 582321
That is insane!

The coldest I ever encountered was 34F below zero. Though the weather people said 65F below with wind chill. It was at A-Basin in CO in the ‘80s. I think I got 6 runs in that day, even fully covered. Had to buy the full face covering at the base shop. You needed to hit the chalet after each run. Top of the mountain was closed due to the high winds. Virtual whiteout, with all the blowing snow.

Recent updates to the spreadsheet:

HandleSuperchargerDateOld Date
PLUS EVBig Sky, MT8/29/2020
PLUS EVGreat Falls, MT8/29/2020
PLUS EVHelena, MT8/29/2020
PLUS EVKelso, WA8/25/2020
JSergeantElizabeth, NJ8/26/2020
Darren SFairfield - Northbound, CT8/22/2020
Darren SFairfield - Southbound, CT8/22/2020
Darren SNorth Stamford, CT8/22/2020
Darren SStamford, CT8/22/2020
Darren SWashington - Wisconsin Ave NW, DC8/23/2020