Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I am running about two weeks late. Can some update the sheet for me?

I visited Michigan City, In (my old stomping grounds) on 8/16/2020.

thanks!

So let's see...

Michigan City is in Indiana.
Kansas City is in Missouri.
Nevada City is in California.

Geography is hard. :)

Bruce.

So let's see...

Bruce.
Well, since you've gone there, anyone else think that Tesla has some kind of discount for putting superchargers in different states with the same city name?
Aberdeen, Alexandria, Altoona(this one gets me, surprised the city exists in different states, let alone each has a supercharger), Arlington, Athens, Auburn(3 states), Augusta, Brandon, Burlington(4X), Cambridge(3X), Clearwater, Columbia, Columbus, Concord, Davenport, Dublin, Fairfield, Florence, Glendale, Greenville, Grove City, Hamilton, Hawthorne, Henderson, Hudson, Huntsville, Jackson, Kingston, Lafayette, Lexington, Lima, Lincoln(3), London, Madison(3), Manchester, Monroe, Newark, Richmond(5X!!), Rochester, Roseville, Salem, Salisbury, Santa Rosa, Seaside, Shelby, Springfield(5X!!), St. Joseph, Superior, Vancouver, Victoria, Waterloo, Woodbridge and Woodstock.
If there's anyone still scoping new sites I'm thinking the best bet is to pick a city from a different state that has one already and go look for it in your state with the same city name. :)

Well, since you've gone there, anyone else think that Tesla has some kind of discount for putting superchargers in different states with the same city name?
Aberdeen, Alexandria, Altoona(this one gets me, surprised the city exists in different states, let alone each has a supercharger), Arlington, Athens, Auburn(3 states), Augusta, Brandon, Burlington(4X), Cambridge(3X), Clearwater, Columbia, Columbus, Concord, Davenport, Dublin, Fairfield, Florence, Glendale, Greenville, Grove City, Hamilton, Hawthorne, Henderson, Hudson, Huntsville, Jackson, Kingston, Lafayette, Lexington, Lima, Lincoln(3), London, Madison(3), Manchester, Monroe, Newark, Richmond(5X!!), Rochester, Roseville, Salem, Salisbury, Santa Rosa, Seaside, Shelby, Springfield(5X!!), St. Joseph, Superior, Vancouver, Victoria, Waterloo, Woodbridge and Woodstock.
If there's anyone still scoping new sites I'm thinking the best bet is to pick a city from a different state that has one already and go look for it in your state with the same city name. :)

Thanks @Half Dollar Bill for the list! I coulda sworn Burlington was at the top.

Truth or Consequences, NM seems like a great one to foster new town names. :p

Here is to hoping that they site one at Waunakee, WI (the only Waunakee in the world) - helps northbound travelers from Madison in Teslae.
Not the most comforting history for the American Indians in WI, but at least they named it “fair and pleasant valley” in the native tongue.
“Big Rail” back then.

One of the first stops for gas/snacks was always the Pink Elephant in Deforest (not De-city).
Pink Elephant (DeForest) - 2020 All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go (with Photos) - Tripadvisor

I was incredibly disappointed they didn't put one in Elon, NC. The Burlington supercharger is less than a mile outside of the city limits :(

I've always liked Weed, CA. Too bad it's not on route 420. :)

We pass this every time we visit the in-laws.

upload_2020-8-31_0-17-38.jpeg

No photo this time, but I added Vienna VA to my list today ...er, yesterday since it's after midnight here. (I updated the spreadsheet myself.) Long day in the car which had me traversing DC and the VA suburbs multiple times, so although it's local, this stop was actually necessary rather than just for the leaderboard.

And for extra credit, I brought home Wawa sandwiches for the family for dinner. :)

So let's see...

Bruce.
Colorado City is in Arizona, but you probably don't want to go there.

ADD: For some reason, I didn't see all the additional City,State responses when I wrote this, including @PLUS EV including the same. You really do want to avoid it though:)

Last edited: