Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
My trip to Maine took an unexpected turn.

A bulge developed after driving through Baxter State Park and climbing Katahdin (in sideways rain... it was amazing!).

I made it to Sebago, ME and it just popped in the driveway so now I’m really stuck. Tires are ordered and I plan to jack up the car, take off the tires and bring them to the tire shop.

Does anyone have a Tesla puck that I could borrow or buy off of you? I don’t have one and would like to be careful with the Jack. my email is better to communicate: benswing at hotmail (I know, but it still works!).

623862C1-061C-4039-B33E-0EC145BA339C.jpeg

2AB1C410-3B9C-4A2D-942B-5E246E18AAE3.jpeg

0ECD33EA-D74B-4FFF-8AFA-42743B942105.jpeg

My trip to Maine took an unexpected turn.

A bulge developed after driving through Baxter State Park and climbing Katahdin (in sideways rain... it was amazing!).

I made it to Sebago, ME and it just popped in the driveway so now I’m really stuck. Tires are ordered and I plan to jack up the car, take off the tires and bring them to the tire shop.

Does anyone have a Tesla puck that I could borrow or buy off of you? I don’t have one and would like to be careful with the Jack. my email is better to communicate: benswing at hotmail (I know, but it still works!).

View attachment 580234

View attachment 580235

View attachment 580236

Sorry to hear about the travel woes, @benswing but glad you are (or were) continuing your adventures. I remember the top of Katadhin and walking out Knife Edge way back in my post-college days.

@Half Dollar Bill, anything you can do or recommend or know someone near him who can help out in any way?

Reactions: benswing
Sorry to hear about the travel woes, @benswing but glad you are (or were) continuing your adventures. I remember the top of Katadhin and walking out Knife Edge way back in my post-college days.

@Half Dollar Bill, anything you can do or recommend or know someone near him who can help out in any way?
Yea, sorry.
No puck.
I do have someone locally that changes my tires but that's not going to do him a bunch of good in his driveway.
Thanks @JSergeant and @Darren S for reaching out. I sent him an email with my contact info.

I did my best Brett Favre imitation this past weekend and added 32 superchargers in just under 50 hrs to reach The 700 Club (shucks, I should have stopped at the Lexington, VA charger for a photo op but already visited it). It "only" took me 20 months from the previous Century mark (ugh) while the earlier ones were only 3 or 4 months apart; however, tires seem to last forever now instead of just one year so there's that.

1,675 miles, 49.5 hrs, 32 new locations, so 52 miles-per-new-location (anything <100 miles is usually pretty darn good). The time taken to drive it could have been much shorter but I had to backtrack from Newark, DE up to Boonton, NJ because I had a previous commitment near Newark and some unintended traffic on I-95 in southern CT meant I had to skip some of the NJ ones in order to make it for my schedule and I also shopped at a few stores after Newark because ... when in Rome.

Thanks to @Big Earl for assisting with the order to visit items around D.C. and him and @theflyer for meeting me at Vienna, VA for a short visit. The spreadsheet has been updated.

Sat: 08/22:
Williamsport, PA
Middletown, NY
Fishkill, NY
North Stamford, CT
Stamford, CT
Fairfield, CT - Northbound
Fairfield, CT - Southbound
West Nyack, NY
Robbinsville Twp, NJ
Deptford, NJ
Bensalem, PA
Maple Shade, NJ​

Sun, 08/23:
Toms River, NJ
Freehold, NJ
Staten Island, NY
Springfield, NJ
Boonton, NJ
Basking Ridge, NJ
Lancaster, PA
White Marsh, MD
Hanover, MD
Riverdale, MD
Wisconsin Ave NW, Washington, DC
North Bethesda, MD
Rockville, MD
Reston, VA
Vienna, VA
Madison, VA
Chantilly, VA
Ashburn, VA (#700)
Leesburg, VA
Frederick, MD
#700: Ashburn, VA: #TeamRed
upload_2020-8-25_1-52-15.png

upload_2020-8-25_1-31-7.png

Last edited:
I did my best Brett Favre imitation this past weekend and added 32 superchargers in just under 50 hrs to reach The 700 Club (shucks, I should have stopped at the Lexington, VA charger for a photo op but already visited it). It "only" took me 20 months from the previous Century mark (ugh) while the earlier ones were only 3 or 4 months apart; however, tires seem to last forever now instead of just one year so there's that.

1,675 miles, 49.5 hrs, 32 new locations, so 52 miles-per-new-location (anything <100 miles is usually pretty darn good). The time taken to drive it could have been much shorter but I had to backtrack from Newark, DE up to Boonton, NJ because I had a previous commitment near Newark and some unintended traffic on I-95 in southern CT meant I had to skip some of the NJ ones in order to make it for my schedule and I also shopped at a few stores after Newark because ... when in Rome.

Thanks to @Big Earl for assisting with the order to visit items around D.C. and him and @theflyer for meeting me at Vienna, VA for a short visit. The spreadsheet has been updated.

Williamsport, PA
Middletown, NY
Fishkill, NY
North Stamford, CT
Stamford, CT
West Nyack, NY
Robbinsville Twp, NJ
Deptford, NJ
Bensalem, PA
Maple Shade, NJ​

Sun, 08/23:
Toms River, NJ
Freehold, NJ
Staten Island, NY
Springfield, NJ
Boonton, NJ
Basking Ridge, NJ
Lancaster, PA
White Marsh, MD
Hanover, MD
Riverdale, MD
North Bethesda, MD
Rockville, MD
Reston, VA
Vienna, VA
Madison, VA
Chantilly, VA
Ashburn, VA (#700)
Leesburg, VA
Frederick, MD
View attachment 580430

View attachment 580428
Yeah for Ashburn, my former hometown. Congrats!

Reactions: Darren S

Williamsport, PA
Middletown, NY
Fishkill, NY
North Stamford, CT
Stamford, CT
West Nyack, NY
Robbinsville Twp, NJ
Deptford, NJ
Bensalem, PA
Maple Shade, NJ​

Sun, 08/23:
Toms River, NJ
Freehold, NJ
Staten Island, NY
Springfield, NJ
Boonton, NJ
Basking Ridge, NJ
Lancaster, PA
White Marsh, MD
Hanover, MD
Riverdale, MD
North Bethesda, MD
Rockville, MD
Reston, VA
Vienna, VA
Madison, VA
Chantilly, VA
Ashburn, VA (#700)
Leesburg, VA
Frederick, MD
View attachment 580430

View attachment 580428

Congratulations, Odysseus! Guess you succumbed to the Sirens after you removed the beeswax from your ears, and you lived to tell abiut it. :D:D

View attachment 580802 August 25th

Washington

Kelso

Took an adventurous route back home from Cannon Beach, OR via the Puget Island ferry. I've been on nearly every ferry in WA, but this is the only one that crosses the Columbia between WA and OR. It was reminiscent of the Lake Champlain Ferry.
I've lived in Oregon almost my entire life and i had no idea there was a ferry across the Columbia.