Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
My trip has come to an unfortunate end. While parked, someone hit my car and damaged it to a point it's no longer driveable. The back is pretty torn up. Even worse, the impact pushed the car into the curb and smashed the front bumper in. The radiator broke and the coolant leaked out. I'm waiting for the insurance company to make their estimate but considering the age and mileage of the car I assume it's totaled. :(
Fortunately people saw it happen and saw the other driver take off. I got the license plate and have the whole thing on dashcam.

View attachment 586878 View attachment 586879
Oh ouch. So sorry that happened to you, especially on a road trip! Glad you got the other guys info even though they left. So rude.

Reactions: David99 and NKYTA
@David99 so sorry to hear! :eek:

I hope the insurance makes you as whole as possible. It is definitely a cautionary tale for those of us that take all these Pokémon Go road trips. And thinking that even when parked your Tesla (p)ride isn’t safe from idiots!

I’ve had a handful issues on road trips, but thanks to various SvCs and one Discount Tire store, I was hardly inconvenienced. And that for one of the few in the top ten that is on a schedule to be back.

The only silver lining is you are missing the worst of the smoke and sometimes horrible air quality.

Reactions: GSP and David99
My trip has come to an unfortunate end. While parked, someone hit my car and damaged it to a point it's no longer driveable. The back is pretty torn up. Even worse, the impact pushed the car into the curb and smashed the front bumper in. The radiator broke and the coolant leaked out. I'm waiting for the insurance company to make their estimate but considering the age and mileage of the car I assume it's totaled. :(
Fortunately people saw it happen and saw the other driver take off. I got the license plate and have the whole thing on dashcam.

View attachment 586878 View attachment 586879
Oh man. That really sucks!!

The day after I saw you I had like 4 near misses in the span of about 2 hours driving through NYC metro (both before and after I picked up my 1000th supercharger!). None of them would have been life threatening type accidents (at least not for me), but one in particular was really bad. Truck next to me swerved half way into my lane on a freeway as I was looking down at the Nav, and I honestly think the car might have saved me from that one by swerving to the empty lane on my other side. Anyways, experiences like that definitely have me questioning my commitment to the game at times, but on the other hand, I've had a lot of fun doing it 99% of the time.

The silver lining to all this of course is that you'll be cruising around in a new Tesla with a GREAT battery pack in no time. Super inconvenient for this to happen so far from home though.

Plus I ordered a new ping pong table for the quarantine and have to be around to offload it next week.
When you finally swing through to get Bethel and Jackman, we brought a ping pong table with us from VA and can set it up in the driveway. I know, destination chargers or a ping pong table are a toss-up. :) Just saying, though.......