Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a great trip to Lake Placid and hiked 3 more 46ers including Algonquin, the 2nd highest peak in NY State.

Collected
Lake Placid, NY
Cherstertown, NY (great lunch spot at Main St. Ice Cream Parlor)
Elizabeth, NJ

I'd appreciate any tips on NYC superchargers from those with experience. The ones I have not been to yet are:

Vesey St.
Mott St.
Allen St.

E 47th St.
W 75th St.

Brooklyn-Atlantic Ave.
Glendale-Cooper Ave.
Flushing

Without doing extensive research, I'm leaning towards skipping lower Manhattan (the first 3) and I'm assuming the ones outside of Manhattan (the last 3) are reasonably easy to attain. Not sure about the 2 in the middle in upper Manhattan. Also not even sure which ones are valet or pay parking garages or what, but I assume the Nav will tell me that. Looks like my #1000 will be in Manhattan... ugh.

Vesey St. - You have to go through a bomb-sweep of the bottom of your car and pay $25 (If I recall correctly).

Mott St. - Valet, $7

Allen St. - Valet, $7

E 47th St. - $10, I think this was valet, too.

W 75th St. - $72 minimum (I didn't go into this one)

Brooklyn-Atlantic Ave. - Self-park, and I think you can get in and out quickly without being charged.

Glendale-Cooper Ave. - Self-park, and I think you can get in and out quickly without being charged.

Flushing - From my review on Google Maps: Four Superchargers immediately to the right once you have entered. The guys at the office were very helpful. First 10 minutes are free then pay to park. Very tight parking and don’t pull all the way back because if you do then your door won’t open. Very friendly workers, good experience here.

So in the end, I decided to skip all the valet ones. The point about having strangers in your car during a pandemic was a valid one and it didn't hurt that I really hate driving in Manhattan and using valets. Also, I know some of them close at midnight which would have required me to switch my schedule around and go into NYC metro earlier and then backtrack a bit up to northern NJ. At this point in a long haul trip, I'm in no mood for backtracking. Anyways, thanks to everyone who helped with the NYC info. Even if I decided to skip most of them, it was helpful in making that decision.

Here is my list for September 7th:

Connecticut

Fairfield-Southbound
Fairfield-Northbound
Stamford
North Stamford

New York

Ossining
Yorktown Heights
Fishkill
Middletown
West Nyack

New Jersey

Boonton
Basking Ridge
Springfield
Elizabeth

New York

Brooklyn-Atlantic Ave.
Glendale-Cooper Ave.
Copiague
Staten Island

New Jersey

East Brunswick-State Route 18

I'd appreciate any tips on NYC superchargers from those with experience.
Looks like my #1000 will be in Manhattan... ugh.
I would not recommend using your Tesla in Manhattan.... while with the COVID this could be understandable.

If you may have to park in the street I would strongly recommend getting some Front License Bumper and Rear Bumper Protection.

I noticed that most of the residents installed some extra sturdy bumpers for some reasons:

NY BP 02.jpg

NY BP 01.jpg

I'd appreciate any tips on NYC superchargers from those with experience.
Looks like my #1000 will be in Manhattan... ugh.
I have seen very few Tesla in Manhattan, I mean in residential areas. Big German hybrid SUV or Sedan, or the like, are more common.
I imagine that charging is an issue. From the above comments, the Tesla chargers don't seems recommended, mostly because of the Valet situation.

However I noticed that the ChargePoint App shows a lot of L2 chargers. I wonder if local users might have any recommendations?

NY CP .jpg

So in the end, I decided to skip all the valet ones. The point about having strangers in your car during a pandemic was a valid one and it didn't hurt that I really hate driving in Manhattan and using valets. Also, I know some of them close at midnight which would have required me to switch my schedule around and go into NYC metro earlier and then backtrack a bit up to northern NJ. At this point in a long haul trip, I'm in no mood for backtracking. Anyways, thanks to everyone who helped with the NYC info. Even if I decided to skip most of them, it was helpful in making that decision.

Connecticut

Fairfield-Southbound
Fairfield-Northbound
Stamford
North Stamford

New York

Ossining
Yorktown Heights
Fishkill
Middletown
West Nyack

New Jersey

Boonton
Basking Ridge
Springfield
Elizabeth

New York

Brooklyn-Atlantic Ave.
Glendale-Cooper Ave.
Copiague
Staten Island

New Jersey

East Brunswick-State Route 18

A sincere congrats here, @PLUS EV, as Elizabeth, NJ was indeed your 1,000th supercharger and you are the first one to that plateau. Impressive.

Connecticut

Fairfield-Southbound
Fairfield-Northbound
Stamford
North Stamford

New York

Ossining
Yorktown Heights
Fishkill
Middletown
West Nyack